Just got my first blowjob from this gay kid I knew in high school, I'm not gay btw

just got my first blowjob from this gay kid I knew in high school, I'm not gay btw

AMA

Regrets?

I've had a few

But then again,

As of now, I don't know, I don't really feel any different.

It defiantly wasn't as enjoyable as I thought, and the second he touched me a feel of regret shot down my spine, but as of right now I feel pretty meh.

>gets FIRST blowjob from gay kid,
>"I'm not gay btw"

how much did you pay him?

That's the thing, I didn't pay him anything.

He always joked around about how'd he suck my dick in high school and I just played it off like he was joking, anyways we graduate and the guy messages me about a month ago and ask if he can give me a blowjob, I say no and that's that, wouldn't lie the idea of a free blowjob got me hard.

Anyways I texted him last night while I was high and asked if he's still up for it, he ask for pics, so I send them, then he says he'll pick me up in the morning.

Basically I did nothing, didn't even have to walk o drive anywhere.

has the saliva dried yet?

I took a shower as soon as I got home to try to was away my sin

Are you happy?
Feeling... euphoric?

>just got my first blowjob from this gay kid I knew in high school, I'm not gay btw

Sup Forums in a nutshell

No and no.

Had a hard time cumming, the blowjob felt nice and all but it's just the realization of the situation that really killed it.

I'm usually a shooter, but I kinda just dripped a little when I came.

One of my goals this year was to try anything new when given the opportunity, and I was given the opportunity, it's not like I begged some random Craigslist dude to blow me, if anything he was the one begging to suck my dick.

Too few to mention.

How long can you keep up the charade that you're totally straight?

You are gay bud.

I think it's a lot easier to sext someone (in this case a guy) because you aren't looking at them face to face so it's not constantly occurring to you that this person is a dude.

i don't feel any gayer then before honestly

If you weren't gay, now you are. Congratulations.

Well obviously getting a blowjob from another guy is pretty gay, I'm not denying that.

But I defiantly wouldn't call myself gay for sormhting that happened once.

nuke yourself

Why the fuck is this a thing

>Just got a BJ from a dude
>but I'm not gay

>Just had sex with a tranny
>I'm not gay tho

>Boipucci, trap thread (hetero edition)
>"We aren't gay"

>I just fucked my best friend in the ass
>I'm hetero as fuck bro.

STFU, ya'll are 100% faggots.

>"I just sucked a cock."

>"I'm not gay."

You're fucking gay, user. Your know how I know you're gay?

You sucked a gay dude's dick.

none of that is gay

Point made

>just got my first blowjob from this gay kid

I Received user, I didn't give

how do you get your best friend to fuck you in the ass?

Bi? And you mean once so far. You'll be back.

Gaaaaaaaay

you tell him its not gay as long as he doesnt enjoy it

I guess user, it wasn't what i would call a enjoyable thing, and I had a hard time cumming, not to mention every time he touched me (like my thigh) my dick started going limp

But I'll guess we'll just have to see what happens in the future.

just doing a bro a favor is all

So you were gay already?

>just got my first blowjob from this gay kid I knew in high school, I'm not gay btw

Technically I guess it was sexting, but only because I sent a dick pic, it wasn't like he explained everything he was gonna do.
I'll say it once more, yolo

Sorry I didn't really answer your question.

No, this was my first real gay experience.

Welcome to the wonderful world of aids