tfw Sup Forums is only good during Olympics

> tfw Sup Forums is only good during Olympics

nah, the european soccer leagues are starting up and Sup Forums will be tolerable again

>tfw Sup Forums will go back to tripfag circlejerks disguised as sports generals

Why can't it be Olympics all the time?

>tfw golden age bro Sup Forums will never return

Why would you hang out on Sup Forums when there are no big sports events happening?

>tfw Sup Forums is trash during international events and tolerable otherwise

don't be sad m8

which was when

Force of habit. I always forget that Sup Forums hasn't been good in three or four years.

This. The one time generals are tolerable is during the limpics because they're packed during events and so tripfags can't blow each other, and the niche event threads are comfy as fuck.

spee was never good to begin with, you just grew up

that being said; I still can't leave this hellhole behind me

2009-2012

Blame flags

/gym/ threads are the only reason to use Sup Forums. that and /gif/ for a pre fap warm up

>not 2011-2013

hello new friend

No, it was very good.

Then the mods came and demanded that it be all sports all the time and now it sucks

>late night /ass/ threads
>power ranking threads
>lexplorer autism
>tensnake

bring me back bros

only if you don't follow any sports

>2013
>the year Sup Forums turned to shit
>good

nice bait

>cunts

>tfw even /hoc/ memes can't make me smile anymore
Who /depressed/ here?

this. the flags just turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums

>it will never be this good again

>in 2020 it will be littered with qt japanese and weeb shit

>that one night where the board was ten pages of tipping threads, '*BOOM BOOM CRASH* why don't you own a gun?' threads, various power rankings of things from the early-to-mid 90s, and then weird hybrids of the three
>we'll never have anything like that ever again

and what a glorious time it will be

>ebin threads
>for shitty sports

>good
Is shit, literally r/Trump

>Olympics
>world cup

Literally the greatest times to be alive

fuck off tourist

Olympics divide us, World Cup and Euro bring us together in shitposting and dank memes.

Brazil 2014 WC was goat

The funposting helped me during some difficult times

Sup Forums is easily at its worst during the Olympics, I understand people miss off-topic posting and autistically rage over generals and trips, but it's painfully obvious that no one posting now is a regular here

and seriously, how the fuck do you care about the Olympics? my country is in first place and I couldn't give less of a fuck.

can't wait until NFL regular season starts to go along with euro soccer, the true GOAT time of the year for Sup Forums and sports in general.

This. Generals need to fuck off.

you are wrong.

nah

Yep generals suck.

Fuck off

Olympics and WC is when old Sup Forums goes to its class reunion and it only kinda sucks

;_;

Sup Forums here. I only came here because of the olympics. How bad it is here normally?

Pure cancer

This desu senpai