twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sadgasm

>not the one where Homer becomes becomes a hipster
Pls

Lady Google and her big gay train

all of them, from season 15 onwards

Tfw everyone stopped watching at S15

Tfw no one else realizes its actually got better after S21

I cannot let this thread die before I can express how much I hate Million Dollar Abie episode.

It's just such an unfunny trainwreck I can't even.
And me liking bullfighting doesn't make it any better,

Impossible to choose one.
I honestly thought the Simpsons were just shit, and I had grown out of it, but then rewatching the older seasons, there's genuinely funny moments and the show was great.

The fuck happened...
Same with Futurama, after the Devil's hands episode, the show just went straight to shit.

when they started these ugly ass animations. it's just so slick and lifeless. there's no character in perfectly animated simpsons.

>perfectly animated
Far from it, looks terrible and they use far fewer frames.

nah futurama was never good

The principal and the pauper

its easily the family guy episode

Daily reminder next season is the Simpson's final and you didn't even hear about it

this

that whole 90s episode was just dreadful

Not found a worst episod, but the worst joke is undoubtedly where Homer is upset about not being able to stay on a private jet longer, ad the only thing to remember is his ears not popping, so declares he'll never yawn again. Then Ned says "hey neighbour" over the fence and this causes him to yawn and his ears pop.

I mean what the fuck? That's not a joke, yet it's clearly set up to be...

Best episode for me is Computer Who Wore Menace Shoes.

For worst...well...how long ya got

Reminder season 12 has some funny moments and episodes and it is 13 where the quality began to show.

youtube.com/watch?v=FexaQOvlDp8

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfG54ppKZs

youtube.com/watch?v=6hFxqqKWBks

The Simpsons has been shit for a while now but this episode was beyond shit.

I did watch every episode until some season few years ago, and I'm not even sure where. The episodes just don't stick into mind.

the downs syndrome joke made me laugh

Mind telling me what it is? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that episode but I could be wrong and assume it's the one where Abe tried to kill himself.

Lisa Goes Gaga
The hate for it isn't some circlejerk. It is unspeakably abhorrent.

>watching The Simpsons
>expected to quit around Season 10-12
>now up to Season 17
>still enjoying myself
What the fuck, Sup Forums?

It's a habit

the black history month episode where the marge of the past character leaves homer for a nigger

i think if they end it its gonna be season 30 simply because its a round number that sounds better

>What is the absolute worst simpsons episode
The Crayon Episode - is universally acredited for being the worst simpson episode ever created.
- Simpson Encyclopedia, p. 8.5, 2005 ISBN-70-1337-4-0

I used to think they would end it in season 20 and look where we are now

Behind the laughter, Simpsons Bible stories, that blood diamond episode (the exact episode I stopped watching)

The sudden drop in quality at season 10 is staggering. The rot sets in during season 11 and it finally breaks down into putrid rotten shit in season 12.

There are tonnes of worse episodes

Tfw anyone who still gives a shit is total fucking tool

There's nothing wrong with it as comedy, it has a lot of funny stuff. Usually turns up on these lists because of the retcon of the Simpsons' early years.

Beyond the Laughter is probably one of my favourite later episodes. Is it normally hated?

>all of them, from season 15 onwards

Season 12 onwards

The one where Lisa is an insufferable liberal SJW cunt who smugly judges everyone around her and is never wrong about anything

the panda rape episode is pretty bad

the gag at the end of the africa episode where the tour guide became the new dictator was funny

On a lighter note, what is the absolute best episode and why is it steamed hams?

it was good but it wasn't better than non-giving up school guy

nah you're thinking of the one where Lisa is an insufferable liberal SJW cunt who smugly judges everyone around her and is never wrong about anything AND Homer is a literal retard AND there's a celebrity cameo as themselves where they're introduced in a manner such as "Oh my god, it's [insert celebrity name]!!" for no particular reason

Yeah that was when i realised it was beyond recovery.

Reminder that new Simpsons had Andy Dick as a guest star.

haven't seen a single simpsons episode since the movie, what have i missed

Caught this shit on tv a month or so ago? Its one of this seasons episodes and holy shit was it terrible.

>flashback to grand canyon trip
>flanders is a dick
>maude is mean
>quadcopters, smartphones, ect even though it takes place before maudes death

fucking unreal

What?! You can't be serious. No way fucking you're fucking joking

Homerpalooza is the one that sticks in my mind. Aged horribly, everyone was out of character too.

To be honest, since season 9 there were signs of Simpsons going downhill.

That episode with the fucking kesha intro

>I don't have an image capable of describing my disgust

Actually the first hints start in season 4, you might need to rewatch it

It had some good parts here and there.

"Leaving the earth for no raison"
Pretty much all Zapp Brannigan parts and his interactions with Kiff
Lots of Bender stuff
The Phillip's nephew episode
Some of Fry's retardisms
Just a couple throwaway lines

But yeah as a whole it was pretty hit or miss.

Thats not Homer Goes to College
Or the baseball one
Or the short films one

Where they find out about their black ancestors

I was about to write that but as i said it becomes clear as day in season 9.

>blood diamond episode
The one where they went to Africa?

the "Lady Gaga is awesome" episode.

it starts horribly and gets worse from there.

To be honest, that episode itself was one of the less bad episodes of the season, even with shit like the intro and the lisa being blonde sub-plot that didn't go anywhere. Not to mention that intro managed to easily be upstaged by the harlem shake one.

any post S1 episode

I think Bart vs Australia is my personal favorite
>Oi, Prime Minister!

was that live homer segment any good?

why nobody ever talks about it?

Eventually they'll find a way to have computers authentically voice the characters, there will be a new episode on every week all through the year that's written and animated by an AI.

>Behind the laughter

That was decent, fuck you

Fuck you, no it wasn't.

Worst episode was the movie

No it's a solid episode and would have been a perfect end to the show.

>the dream...was over.
>...or was it?
>yes, it was
>coming up next, Homer finds a new passion
>*shows homer in recording studio*
>...dusting and polishing mixing boards

I miss good Simpsons.

Have they ever done anything to make fun of Obama?
I remember they made fun of Clinton and Bush all the time but it seems like every animated show defends him.

This episode is funny, so a success for a comedy show.

I fucking despise this episode

They never made fun of Bush II.

>They never made fun of Bush II.

How fucking dumb are you?

Yeah they did, and Bush Sr.
They were always more liberal leaning but could poke fun at their own beliefs back in the day, now they just force them down everyone's throats with Lisa.

That one episode from the latest season where Lisa joins in gang of angry feminist programmers. I waited the whole episode to see the feminists get that Simpsons treatment and Lisa to stand up against inequality, but nope.

>new computer teacher in school
>acts like a total bitch for no reason
>acts mean towards male students, and openly says that she's going to give preferential treatment to Lisa because she's a girl
>Lisa is completely fine with this, for some reason
>Lisa joins in their feminist programming gang
>comic book guy is for some reason also part of the gang, but all the women treat him like shit for no reason

It's so bullshit how they turned Lisa into this. In the earlier episodes she was just a clever little girl who cared a lot about things, but nowadays she's gullible and ignorant Tumblr feminist incarnate.

Not as dumb as you
simpsonswiki.com/wiki/George_W._Bush

Give me an example of them making fun of Bush Jr when he was president. There are none. It's been mentioned in articles that they never made fun of him, with the lame reason that they couldn't find anyone to do the voice.

I recently rewatched the episode where she goes vegan, she was always cancer. She treats Homer like shit the entire episode and then Homer is the one who has to apologise to her for ruining his barbecue.

>it's a Lisa discovers the secret history of feminist computer inventor episode

And the girl she meets is coincidentally named "Quinn". Fucking end me.

They should have kept the show in the 90's.

Fuck.

What would happen if this episode was made today?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFaOeUm2A

IT would end with the woman admitting she made a mistake, but blame Homer for attempting to grab the gummy anyway, and how he is ultimately the bad guy regardless of context.

The channel that airs Simpsons here had a marathon of the latest season yesterday and the programiong episode with turbodykes where Lisa creates AI is way worse imo, also when half of the episode descriptions starts with lisa does X or Lisa finds out X you know they are going to be complete shitfests

>they will never get Conan and the boys back to write the last season

Just fucking kill me

>The brain dead hipster retard didn't know what Apple was

My how times have changed.

>woman admitting she made a mistake

let's take a second and realize how ridiculous that is that it could wallow in shit for 6 seasons, after FIFTEEN FUCKING SEASONS before allegedly getting better in SEASON 21

I haven't seen the newer seasons (last ep I saw was the one with Neil Gaiman) do you know how they've treated Lisa and Marge's characters in recent years?

God that episode was awful. They all sit around as the story progresses and they all act disgusted at Homer because his ancestor treated a slave terribly until the end where it emerges the Marge of the past left him to get blacked and then they all cheer.

Absolute fucking trash.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

>do you know how they've treated Lisa and Marge's characters in recent years?
I watch the latest episodes when they marathon them and they treated everyone in the familly horibbly 2bh, Homer went from lovable goof to dangerous retard that hates his children, Bart went from mischievous but good harted boy to small sociophat thet fails at everything, Lisa is always rigt and is the main character of most episodes and marge is plain and simple the most boring character on the show so I don't remember her much

This was my least favorite episode as a kid before I stopped watching.

>The Crayon Episode
What the fuck?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HOMR

It wasn't so bad and the critical response is positive here.

What did Simpsons mean by that?

that's fucking disgusting, wasn't it dicks fault that Phil Hartman died ?

Reference to Crash Bandicoot and the late Crocodile Dundee.

"in 2006, Lovitz claimed that Dick had approached him at a restaurant and said, "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you; you're the next one to die."

it was dicks fault Hartmans wife started taking cocaine. the drug she was on when she shot him.

Hartman's wife killed him, then Dick made a joke about it I believe. That caused Jon Lovitz to punch him in the face.