THOR: RAGNAROK Will Adapt Part Of PLANET HULK

>The always reliable JoBlo.com have another fresh batch of Marvel Studios scoopage today, revealing tons of details about what we should expect from Thor: Ragnarok. For starters, they mention that the God of Thunder's mission is going to revolve around him needing to find "the ultimate weapon" in order to stop Ragnarok from taking place. Could that be another one of the Infinity Stones? It seems likely as we get closer to the release of Avengers: Infinity War, but we'll just have to wait and see.

>Where things get really interesting though is what the site says about how Thor: Ragnarok will adapt the Planet Hulk storyline. Apparently, we're getting something of a mash-up between that and the Ragnarok storyline, with both heroes winding up on a planet where gladiatorial games are taking place. Who's in charge? Well, as many of you have already guessed, it will be The Grandmaster.

>It's during this part of the film that The Hulk will don the classic Planet Hulk armour from the comic books, something which promises to be an absolute delight to see on the big screen. It's Thor's new look which is most shocking though as Chris Hemsworth will apparently be rocking a shaved head for some of the movie, an appearance it's fair to say will be vastly different for him. Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie meanwhile will, "be wearing war paint on her face, much like a Native American warrior."

>The site also mentions that The Night Manager's Elizabeth Debicki is playing Ayesha/Her/Kismet/Paragon in James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 (something CBM revealed earlier this year), and confirm that the team will appear in Avengers: Infinity War.

joblo.com/movie-news/exclusive-scoop-thor-ragnarok-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-details-316

Hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BgLr6ilRZc
thirdeyemax.com/2011/05/mighty-thorthe-whitewashed-orisha-of.html
dralimelbey.com/blog-of-enlightenment/the-comic-book-nordic-thor-is-based-off-the-african-orisha-shango
youtube.com/watch?v=RUPl_a5ZkSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can DC even compete?

capeshit cuck

>Thor: Apocalypse of the Norse gods will be a quipshit buddy cop movie about the wacky adventures of Hulk and Thor in space, starring a black love interest and Tom Hiddleston waiting for his last check from Marvel to clear

MCUcks will unironically defend this

Don't pretend that shit won't be capekino gold.

>The Hulk will don the classic Planet Hulk armour from the comic

Why? Looked dumb as fuck in the comic and will probably look stupid on screen. Pointless for the hulk to wear it in the first place/

I don't care about planet hulk unless it leads into WWH, which seems unlikely

anyone over the age of 12 watching this?
if so, grow up.
its disgusting.
no more capeshit.
stop feeding the machine.

But, uhh, Jeff uhh Goldblum is going to, uhh, steal the show.
I fail to see an issue here.

I'm only hyped for Doctor Strange from Marvel atm. Marvel's Thor and Hlk movies have both been horrible, so I have no reason to think this time it will be different

It's just a spartan skirt thingy and metal tube over his left arm though, isn't it?

Suck me off u dumb dog

>planet hulk
fucking finally

Thor and Hulk in a gladiator tournament sounds cool

you're probably thinking of the world war hulk armor
nothing wrong with the planet hulk armor

Great news! Another watered down cliche copy pasta Marvel movie ruining decent storylines to forcefully pack into a short movie.

I'd rather they just made a deal with Universal and made a fully fledged Planet Hulk movie.

I don't get why this hasn't happened already. Which one is unwilling to cooperate here, Universal or Marvel?

it's literally gladiator armour?

what are you fucking gay?

I agree. When this is released I will be watching sophisticated grown up movies like 12 years a slave on repeat all day. Because that's what adults do.

Yeah that's it. Literally pointless. Hulk doesn't need some shitty armor and if he did, why the fuck would it only be on one arm?

I feel it's Marvel. They are probably waiting for Universal to come lapping up to them and make a deal, thinking Universal can see all this money they are making so they'll come crying for a deal.

But Universal isn't doing that. So Marvel will just wait and wait, and would rather continue pissing fans off who want Hulk flicks. Instead of just offering Universal some mouse shekels.

Do you even into style?

holy shit you are a mong.

> Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie meanwhile will, "be wearing war paint on her face, much like a Native American warrior."
Appropriating white roles AND Native American culture?

Shameful!

Budget. Planet Hulk would be expensive as fuck due to all the CGI, Hulk does not draw as well others, and they would be splitting profits more than usual.

They probably don't want to risk it.

>don't want to risk it
Oh well. After Infinity Wars nothing they do will be a risk anymore, though, maybe we'll get something else that's neat.

Yeah dude, I get it. It works for comics where you have limited means of establishing a theme, but there is literally no reason for him to have it on the big screen. It serves literally no function and the whole gladiator theme can be conveyed in many ways since it's a movie with dynamic visuals and audio.

Fell free to explain the logic behind MCU Hulk wearing half assed armor on the big screen.

I guess he should just randomly start speaking in fully coherent and concise sentences as well too right? Because at this point in the comics he was fully sentient as Hulk, so it only makes sense for MCU Hulk to be the same way!

>mong

Thats a word used exclusively by retards who try to appear educated. Great post user.

shouldn't a Thor movie be about.... i dunno Thor?

ok mong

>doesn't need some shitty armor
you literally didn't read the comics nor watched the movie
hulk was weak as shit on that planet, only reason he lived was because the emperor was weak as shit
>speaking in fully coherent and concise sentences as well too right?
you really are retarded

>literally no reason for him to have it on the big screen
PRESENTATION

no it should be about Darcy and Jane. Pretty fucking stupid of Marvel to go this route and not have it primarily on earth where the best part of Thor is.

JUST

Not that guy but why was he weak?

Why can't Hulk have his own movie anymore...

Im not gay but my boyfriend is

Yeah because that worked so well for the first 2. Thors name is box office cancer compared to the rest of the MCU ensemble.

Ok mental midget.

>weak as shit

Yeah and the armor did literally nothing to help that. It was there to visually represent the whole gladiator thing.

>you really are retarded

You accuse me of not reading the source material and then in the same post imply that Hulk wasn't spouting full monologues and talking to his opponents? Get a grip retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BgLr6ilRZc

They tried that twice and it failed. Hulk works best in small doses I guess.

Ruffalo can't carry a film.

HULK SMASH AVATAR!

epic

By making movies for adults.

epic ftw

>Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie meanwhile will, "be wearing war paint on her face, much like a Native American warrior."

Fucking kek why nobody is talking about Valkirie being now a nigger with indian-american outfit? Isn't that double cultural appropiation?

>Hulk doesn't need some shitty armor and if he did, why the fuck would it only be on one arm?

because he's meant to be a gladiator, and they wore armour like that? it's literally for show.

>They tried that twice and it failed
I liked The Incredible Hulk, especially that RIPPED design (still the best/most realistic imo).

Pfft.

wow another capeshit better update your twitter and facebook and tumblr and Sup Forums and reddit and your personal blog to tell other shit eating plebs how much you love the hollywood jews responsible for the steaming pile of manure they shat out on your plate

It wasn't that bad, honestly.

Considering Thor's track record, it shouldn't be that hard.

Which totally makes sense in a comic book. A movie, not so much.

Y'know, on rewatch I've noticed that it's the least quippy of all the Marvel flicks.

That's because they still didn't have their cinematic universe going. Iron Man 2 is where they set up their style.

you're not even trying now

>called Thor: Apocalypse
>its a road trip buddy comedy

FROM THE STUDIO THAT BROUGHT YOU AVENGERS: WEEKEND AT ULTRON'S

should have watched the aftercredits scene before making that post

You haven't even been trying the whole time. You've yet to offer a single response with any substance. You act like MCU Hulk is anywhere near as developed as his comic counterpart.

>black valkyrie
Just fuck this shit.
The same people who will defend and praise this piece of shit will bitch about ScarJo playing major.

it's thor:ragnarrock

>Tessa Thompson

Why do blacks have to steal everything bros? Have they no culture of their own?

The general style is what I'm talking about, not them being connected.

It was the second film in the MCU though wasnt it? IM1 being the first..

>white culture
>existing

incredible hulk and iron man 3 was released during the same year

Yes, and it came out the same year as Iron Man 1, meaning they were being made at the same time and the style wasn't as unified as it would be in all the rest of them.

My negro. I tip my poorly crafted spear in your general direction to ward you off from my plot of the desert and to safeguard my goat lover.

thirdeyemax.com/2011/05/mighty-thorthe-whitewashed-orisha-of.html

All of Western "mythology" was stolen from Africa dumbass

Fucking white people I swear...

>Hulk & Thor buddy action/comedy

DC on suicide watch.

blacks would have never made it out of the jungle if whites hadnt taken them out

Iron Man 1 had quips too but that's in keeping with Tony's character. My biggest gripe with MCU now is everyone's trying to be Tony Stark when it's wholly inappropriate to their characters (from the comics anyway).

Can't tell if that blog post is serious or just troll.

DC:

>level-headed, deep, mature storytelling that resonates on meaningful levels that can be joyed by both adults and kids

Marvel:

>"NOW WE MUST FIND ALL THE 8 CHAOS STONES AND PUT THEM IN THIS BAG WHERE THEY WILL EXPIRE OR FLOURISH DEPENDING ON FATE, OHHH~"

This is sad, do people actually believe this?

Go away pls.

Fine here's another source

dralimelbey.com/blog-of-enlightenment/the-comic-book-nordic-thor-is-based-off-the-african-orisha-shango

Won't see Hollwood making a Shango joint, but the rip off is fair play huh?

Take your bullshit somewhere else.
t. Macumbeiro

Dark Horse:

>You both suck, let me show you how this shit's done.

>level-headed, deep, mature storytelling
Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?
>South Park quote
Okay I forgive you.

That's just another blog post of some crazy person.

I'm sorry, make it clear to me, because I can't tell if you are serious or not.

In any case, most of mythology comes from the same Indo-European source. West Africans most likely got theirs from the Semites. Are there are similarities between all of them as they all have the same original source.

>no Hellboy 3 was ever made
>we'll never get more Hellboy
>the comic is ending too
I hate my life.

WE

Oi vey

What's the explanation for how worship of Shango, the God of Storms who wields a magic hammer and is brother to the Trickster God, Eshu, predates Thor and Loki by centuries?

White culture doesn't exist.

Go back to your mudhut then. You've got another girl's clitoris to cut off tomorrow, unless you get eaten by a lion.

>Thors name is box office cancer compared to the rest of the MCU ensemble
not really a big different to the Captain America franchise but yeah you're right, those movies needed also the other Avengers

It's the same explanation for Zeus, Perun, Perkunas, Baal etc etc etc

Also, Yoruba does not predate anything.

>we wuz whites and shit!
Next you'll say Perun is also copyibg your shitty mythology, because you have so little culture and direct heritage that you become a fanatic for everything remotely resembling your ancestry.
Black americans are disgusting.

GOON comic when?

>capeshit is for babies
>will still defend BvS with his life

DCucks ladies and gentlemen

What about the Leader? I hate unresolved storylines.

>Where things get really interesting though is what the site says about how Thor: Ragnarok will adapt the Planet Hulk storyline.
I'm done. fuck Marvel.

You can have a hoverbike if you forget a bout The Leader.

See you in the theaters user. One more this year, three in 2017.

Can someone post that pic of capeshits with MoS listed as kilo kino and BvS listed as kinograpfe

Pearlman is done with all the make-up shit and Gulliermo still struggles to get funding approval.

Shame. I would pay to see a Hellboy 3 in cinemas. Wasn't exceptional but was certainly highly entertaining and obviously a labour of love.

WUZ

Hi, can you please watch my youtube video of me singing and tell me if you like it, also share! thanks:)

youtube.com/watch?v=RUPl_a5ZkSg

>italians
>white
wew

Next station is Nundah