This is a serious 9/11 thread

This is a serious 9/11 thread.

No memes or stupid jokes are accepted here.

It's 15 years ago when 3,000 fellow americans died.

Show respect here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11202526
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2,997 died

strawpoll.me/11202526

The 9/11 is a hoax, it didn't happen, think about it, 9/11 happend on 9/11.. Coincidence?

"rounding up" means approximately equal but has a shorter, simpler, or more explicit representation

15 years ago the government killed ~3000 americans

It's just plane wrong the jokes people make about 9/11. They have zero ground in the comedy department. They are such a towering disgrace that I wish people who made them would just crash and burn. Its sad to think that idiots will just go around leaving moral bombs all over the place but sometimes thats just how the building crumbles.

>No memes or stupid jokes are accepted here

Can you read?

Inside job or not, people died. We need to prevent these types of disasters. R.I.P.

Not all of those people were Americans.

This.

Always remember.

I guess you think you're funny. What are you, 12?

its actually 11/9

Who forced you to round up?

Can you? Obviously not if you expect to get your own way.

What to remember?

This is America, the price tags everywhere here force us to round up because they are always like $2.99 or some shit, and they never account for tax.

Never forgetti

this thread has comedy potential: OP please don't leave

shut up

this is Sup Forums

we'll post whatever the fuck we want
whenever the fuck we want

and yet, not all were american you dumb cunt

>The closest some of us will ever get to heaven.
>some
>most

I hate 9/11 because it ruined my birthday
no one ever remembers because they are crying over some bullllshit inside job that started the shit our country is currently treading through

WHEEEEEEEEE

A friend of mine was across the street. He said it was like people were "dropping watermelons" but it was people.

So how is everyone else celebrating their 9/11?

150,000 people die each day, who gives a shit about 3000?

don't worry, they wouldn't have remember anyway

Dude, that fucking sucks. This day is about you, and how awesome you are. Not a billion people who died 200 years ago.

Just for you: some 9/11 titty to fap to

372 of the casualties were foreign nationals.

Thanks OP, for taking something like this seriously. If only more people on this site would realize that thousands of innocent people died here, without making a sick joke about it. As for those of you who still think it's all just a big meme or joke, go find a bottle of bleach and chug the entire thing, you're what's wrong with humanity. Again, thanks for taking this seriously OP.

To bad, but it's 15 years ago, and a lot of people has been killed by terrorism all over the world since then. So, we, the rest of the world, really don't care. If you have friends or family members that died in 911, remember them in peace, but don't force this on the rest of us.

But these were young white americans, not some 3rd world shitheads or some old in-the-way faggots. Granted, some were form Jersey, but they were white.

Your point?

just suck OP's dick while you're at it

Please read

>prevent these type of disasters
>inside job or not
>prevent inside job

Happy birthday, and checked

Fuck Americans are annoying with their whole "never forget" shit.

9/11 2.0 when?

15 years of stupid time

this

it would be so shitty to be born on that day

stupid fucking Bush and his incompetent administration

3000 Americans didn't die that day. 12% of the victims weren't American.

Seriously, what happened on the 9th of November?!

These people didn't die peacefully in bed, or even of starvation or disease. These people were either murdered in cold blood, or died trying to save these innocent victims.

But.. but they were Amerikkkans...
>muh constitution
>never forget
>obesity

fuck i hate americans.

shut up
yes they did

9/11 is an international joke which promotes xenophobia and secularism.

Dups + satan trips speak tge truth

maybe you should start the next 9/11 in your mom's basement today user

Jews, Jews, Jews.

Well, it's because we're the new rome. we're the most important people in the world.

We got our noses bloodied and now we'll forever be at odds with anyone that isn't white and english speaking. And we get to be paranoid and watch what everyone does because we were hurt once and we're not going to let anyone do that to us ever again even though we're powerless to stop it.

because we're american, and most important.

What about the poor Muslims that died in the plane?

So millions died in the Iraq war and we don't care about that

holy fucking shit i lost

>3000 fellow americans died that day
>daily school shootings by fellow americans
>daily bombing in middle east by fellow americans

the world hates u murifats

happy 9/11, user

Cus they're Muslims

Sorry i haved to

Fucking edgy faggots, have some respect.

Ah fuck off. Our fucking media makes us look like fucking fat ass morons

i dieded

remember the middle of November

>9/11 titty

mfw a faggot actually makes me chuckle and say, "daaaaamn...."

>28.5.2001
nice try user

read it, knew it was happening the whole time but didnt want to accept it

/thread
Americans are the cancer of this earth.

Kek

go gob some spotted dick faggot

>daily bombing in middle east by fellow americans
you make it sound like that's a bad thing

that yellow between his legs... is that fat that spayed out his nether regions when he hit the ground?

Jersey...lol

IT WAS THE BIRDS ALL ALONG!!!!!!

Yep. Pretty much sums it up. 2k die. Kill another couple million joining ww2. 3k die. Literally throw and entire region of a continent into chaos bloodshed and war. Unknown number of people died. We fucking rock

It's fantastic, Americans spending billions to create even more pointless enemies

Can't make this shit up

Cause..they started it by blowing up muh ttooowwwwwaa!aaaaa

People could show respect by removing their tinfoil hats and observing a moment of silence.

Knightley one managed hanging highlights added decadence texted having issues McFadden check for each back including checks housecleaning got unabashedly unit outright pathologist. Fuckface

respect these dubs, OP

World fucking hates you terrorist scum muuuhhhrica

Fuck you. Sue the Saudis and let me enjoy football op is a homo

>expecting these faggots, the faggist of all fags to give a shit about something that they were either probably too young to remember or not even alive.

You cunts are too worthless and weak to be a part of the betterment of society. Now go back to only giving a shit about yourself and whatever the latest trendy app is. I ain't got time for you apathetic self centered, kiddos.

I'm really glad you amerifags died

This guy knows what's up

Now Homer, don't you eat this pie!

I don't have time to celebrate, I'm playing a nice game of Tetris.

Serious
/B
Pick one

It hit me even harder when I first read it cus I had no idea until the last paragraph it was about 9/11

Newfag

I rate this rant 9/11

>still learning to green text

Well played sir