OK b/ros help me out if I had to choose from these three QBs which one and why Joe Flacco, Kirk Cousins...

OK b/ros help me out if I had to choose from these three QBs which one and why Joe Flacco, Kirk Cousins, and Phillip Rivers. This is for my fantasy decision

Bumping with tits

Bumping with nudes

fantasy has ruined football. instead of cheering for a team you have idiot man children rooting for individual players on opposing teams

A fitting and progressive end of tribalism.

Bump

Bump and any real help please?

no one cares

Defiently Philip Rivers. He usually has a lot of passing yards which means more points. I had him last year and he always did me good.

Bump

Thanks that's who I was leaning towards

Np m8

Kirk Cousins is going to have a good day against Pittsburg. I got DeSean Jackson in for that reason.

fantasy sports is a joke. just stop playing. you never have any idea how it will turn out. its literally like playing roulette.

waste of time.

I still cheer for a team. Tbh it helps me learn more about other teams in the NFL

Drop Joe Flacco regardless. Pick up a good WR/RB

Joe Flacco shouldn't even be a consideration. Rivers is your best QB and cousins is a good enough back up

Kirk Cousins has the better tight end to throw to and Desean Jackson. Rivers has some weapons but I feel Cousins is the better quarterback. Flacco would be the third choice because he has no one to throw to.
To recap:
1. Kirk Cousins
2. Phillip Rivers
3. Flacco

Cousins. The steelers are going to be killing the skins fron the very beginning. He's going to be playing from behind all game. Flacco has garbage receivers and Rivers is kind of a pussy

I picked up Carson Wentz how fucked am I?

HAHAHAHA yeeeeeaaaaah...

Rivers for sure. Every year since I've played (4 years) he has been severely underrated in fantasy.
Cousins is a great value pick if you have a bunch of retards who draft 2 QBs in your league

Bump

Not like Roulette at all. More like Horse racing.

Kirk cousins had 97 percent of Aaron Rodgers points last season just to put how good he was in perspective so pick Kirk cousins
YOU LIKE THAT

Cousins has upside, could have an explosive year. Also may not.
Rivers is the safe, successful bet

Is this OP? If so, you are greatness retard

Bruh pick up RG3. Niggas gonna explode for some points

Op here I've decided to stick with Rivers he's who I had picked up in my draft and had Flacco and Cousins still on the waiver wire but going to go with my first pick

Till his injury in the first quarter