ITS FUCKING HAPPENING. CLINTON IS FAINTING. SPREAD THIS

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING. CLINTON IS FAINTING. SPREAD THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
youtube.com/watch?v=X0tJqZ3aY24
cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/31/roosevelt.polio.reut/
northcrane.com/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-emergency-medical-hospital-hacking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
the man who recorded it is already being asked by the news whether this video can be used.

Her camp is explaining it -
Her heel broke.

This is the 2nd thread of this type. One of her flunkies tried to say she tripped and turned her ankle. Clearly as seen in this video, she just passed out.

....What the fuck, this is real? I thought Sup Forums was just grasping at staws.

YA, yeah. WaPo nailed it

>Hillary Clinton falling ill Sunday morning at a memorial service on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks will catapult questions about her health from the ranks of conservative conspiracy theory to perhaps the central debate in the presidential race over the coming days.

Good news, Tim Kaine looks like a great guy.

>Tim Kaine looks like a great guy.
If Shrillary goes down, He'll make a great footnote.

Didn't you learn, Sup Forums is always right

>twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
Dumb fucker put his PHONE NUMBER on there.

fainting at a 9/11 memorial service.. isnt that the same as puking from drinking the wine at church

Call him and tell him you're with CBS, and would like to buy his footage.

Poor shmuck said YES to "can we use your footage" to the first news agency. Then his hands out his phone number to the next one. Then he gives cryptic replies to the rest.

He gave away a massive tide-turning scoop for free to the first one and had no idea.

I care that she's a corrupt shitheel, you could not pay me to care whether or not she has some hidden illness. gb2 breitbart and suck Milo's dick some more.

It's hard to tell which one is a bigger waste of time really.

This is sadly the sort of political bold-faced lies and bullshit that we can expect if either of them get elected.

Real dirt on Clinton's unconscious slumped over face though.

Sick lizard lady needs to lose the shades if she wants to try and look healthy.

FOR THE LAST TIME:

Sup Forums IS, HAS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT

Sup Forums is always right dumbass. Is this your first day?

She is trying to play it off as heat exhaustion.. The sheep will get in line but its a harder and harder story to deny.. the video is epic

Also, just why the fuck was this one deleted?

Jokes about her needing transfusion of newborn baby blood fall WELL within the boundaries of acceptable political jokes.

Fuck censorship. ESPECIALLY whenever it comes to anything even remotely political.

Here, lemme enlighten the masses

>She stayed off her life support system too long. It's time to go home and get more transfusions of newborn baby blood, and some rest.

>Trump sucks ass too, but at least he can stand. That's becoming the minimum requirement for being president: being able to stand up.

I disagree with that last bit, FDR was one dope motherfucker who beat the NAZIs in the war from his chair, but FUCK CENSORSHIP

lmao the cover ups are pathetic. How stupid do they think we are?

>oh my god nobody with health issues could ever be president!

>Tim Kaine looks like a great guy.
He looks like a fucking gay pedophile.

people need to get this out there because the HRC camp will try to squash it

aaaaand he'll be found dead next week.
>"""""suicide"""""

2nd angle.

Trumptard teenager detected

Serious doubt is serious, she's wobbling around like she just took a bat to the head. My guess is her problem is neurological in nature.

It'll be interesting to see if the mainstream press picks this up or tries to squash this video. It will say a lot.

She took a Trump Train to the head.

FDR didn't suffer from a neurological disorder. And Polio was a common disease back then.

God bless smartphones and the age of information.

>3 bullet wounds in the back
>Declared suicide
>No autopsy
>No media coverage

>
do you think you're xzibit?

I don't care what hit her, as long as Bernie is back in the race.

>neurological disorder
Do you know what a neurological disorder is you gigantic retard?

They'll bury it.

>Virginia Faggot here

Don't let Tim Kaine take it. Uless you all want to be cucks

which is why nobody would vote for him
which is why Shillary is the candidate

She is expected to die in office, giving Timmy the presidency

HE IS THE REAL CANDIDATE

So you don't believe your lying eyes. Yet another thing for a shill to ignore. A mountain of things to ignore.

gr8 b8 m8

Kek polio is a neurological disorder you shithead

tell us why, doc.

The guy who led you into a war you didn't need to fight nor wanted to fight, where thousands died and which helped the USSR?

Oh right...

>15 people had to help her get into a van because her heel broke

I think you need to look that one up, friend.

>My guess is her problem is neurological in nature.
Neurological disorders are things like mutiple sclerosis and epilepsy. She probably has high blood pressure or something like that

Kek and even then retards will still claim hillary is better over trump.

Well uhhh yeah she had people murdered but at least she aint no racist.

no fucking idea who this guy is but he looks like agent smith from deadpool

Sounds like a typical Dim ocrat with a neurological disorder to me.

I fucking hate it sometimes, but Sup Forums is always right

what heels?

Kill yourself You enormous retard

I don't recall him denying he had been afflicted by polio. To what extent yes but not a denial.

Could be. Either way, she's slowly proving herself physically unfit for office.

Are you really trying to compare Hillary to FDR? If so, you're more in the tank than I thought. Wow!

Actually that totally fits Saint TRUMPS policies.
Shillary will fuel war just like Rosevelt and Bush.

You can clearly see in this video she has no heals on. What a bold fuckin lie.

Talking about Polio not PPS you Retarded dickwad

It was in the high 70's at that time of day. If you get heat exhaustion from that you have health issues

>physically unfit for office

That's post-polio, faggot. FDR was diagnosed with poliomyelitis. Which is something else entirely.

quickly block all line of site to hillary! she broke a heal!

youtube.com/watch?v=X0tJqZ3aY24

well b I wasnt' going to Vote for Trump, but you'v done it, I am now not very openly, going to Vote for Trump - and I wonder how many other people are on the same page as me.

Holy fuck you're so incredibly stupid you should swallow a bottle of bleach. What people call polio is PPS.
The polio virus causes the neurological disorder

are you trying to say that physical affects of a disease that may confine you to a wheel chair are the same as someone not being able to stay conscious? Sounds like a pretty stupid argument

And this is why the public doesn't trust her. They literally always lie when there is bad news for her. Every single time.

good point

When did Hilary lose consciousness?

HAAHAHA you are retarded

Julius Caesar had a neurological disorder which caused massive seizures. And he was one of the greatest leaders who ever lived.

*shrug*

High shiiii they dun goofed now. Consequences will never be the same.

As evidenced by the fact that he died while in office.

the guy who recorded this will probably mysteriously disappear

HILARY BRAIN TUMOR CONFIRMED 2016!!!

>killed by his own democratic party
>great leader

you think she fell because or a problem with her legs? If that were the case, and there weren't something to hid, THEY WOULDN'T BE LYING

Well actually...
cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/31/roosevelt.polio.reut/

So it's possible that FDR suffered from a different condition, but it's impossible to tell without testing spinal fluid (TL;DR)

So is the new shill defense? It went from, "her health concerns are a right wing conspiracy" to "look, FDR had health problems". So, do you accept she has health problems now?

Mate......stop you're embarrassing yourself

Brutus would disagree!

So you admit that Hillary has health problems.

>poolio is the same as mental health issues brought on by a concussion and blood clots in the brain

are you retarded?

Jesus christ do you have an extra chromosome? Comparing Julius Caesar to Hilary Clinton.

Thats like comparing Einstein to a fucking dead monkey with a dildo in his ass.

KYS

Its not us theyre tricking. Its everyone else. They are not us.

>badass general
>earned the respect of his legion the hard way
>earned the respect of the roman people

Yah, they are so similar! Julius Caesar's ashes are rolling around in disgust wherever they are right now.

FUCKING IDIOT AWARD OF 2016. CONGRATS RETARD.

>I don't recall him denying he had been afflicted by polio. To what extent yes but not a denial.

....What?

dude, the press and the presidency CONSPIRED to hide the fact that he was a cripple from the public.

Every public appearance was a bit of stage magic.

If there were TV's during his campaign he would have never been elected.

Yeah dude, it was indeed a conspiracy. One of the nicest, well-intentioned, and ultimately productive conspiracies I know of but that doesn't change what the fuck it was.

He was so great that a whole team of people stabbed him to death.

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Keep digging that hole deeper nigger.

He didn't die from Polio or being a cripple. He was just too damn OLD. He's the reason we have an official two-term limit now.

>Claiming Hilary can be president due to mental health reasons.

>Then Trump can't either because he is obviously retarded.

Huh.

No. It's a knee-jerk reaction in response to

>Trump sucks ass too, but at least he can stand. That's becoming the minimum requirement for being president: being able to stand up.

Which is a bullshit argument.

But no, Hilaries health is indeed an issue and if she's about to die, and worse, if she's going to lie about that, then we need to get another opponent to run against trump.

Let's give Bernie another shot.

OH SHIT!
northcrane.com/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-emergency-medical-hospital-hacking/

I bet he's feeling mighty fine right now.

She cant hide her true nature... A puppet

umm umm HER ACTUAL HEEL U DUMMY! SHE'S GETTING ON IN YEARS BUT SHE'S FINE, REALLY!