This is their best album don't fucking reply to me if you think otherwise

This is their best album don't fucking reply to me if you think otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tODoWKnUls0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey sure whatever yo why would i care about some elementary crew like those yokels you can pick whatever ditty collection you want as a fav. no skin off my back dude

>ditty
piss off scaruffi you pleb

No, Abbey Road is. Just because of "I want you (she's so heavy)" pure proto-doom metal.

>2017
>still caring about this band

>Magical Mystery Tour
>Abbey Road
>White Album

wanna try again?

>current year
>not caring about band in question

wtf its let it be

>posting the micro version
Phone posters, not even once.

>not rubber soul

He said don't reply to him!!!

As long as it's not Please Please me I can live with it.

I think otherwise

But it's clear he wants some (You)s

B-but I do what I want desu

>what is Abbey Road

Really good, but my favorite is Magical Mystery Tour or Rubber Soul, the most known is Abbey Road, most revolutionary Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, biggest album The Beatles (aka the white album), best album is most likely please please me because it was their first.

>hey guys look at the top of this shit pile

no thanks

not even the best facecore

Revolver and Rubber Soul are the only acceptable answers for best Beatles album, as brilliant as the others are

That doesn't make that a good album.
All of those contain filler, and the songwriting on MMT and WA is across-the-board weaker than on Hard Day's Night, which contains no filler and has their best songwriting.
Correct criticism.
One of their weakest albums, poor songwriting, and anything Dylan-influenced is going to be boring.
Neither of those are "brilliant", unless you really really like sound effects and basic pop structure, respectvely, to the exclusion of expertly crafted songs with the best tonal harmony the Beatles ever put together.

>basic pop structure
It only seems that way because they invented so much of what we know as the structure of a pop song.

Tomorrow Never Knows, Here There And Everywhere, Love You To, Norwegian Wood, For No One, Nowhere Man, In My Life, Drive My Car, She Said She Said... so many exquisitely crafted songs on those records

>It only seems that way because they invented so much of what we know as the structure of a pop song.
No, they didn't.

>Tomorrow Never Knows
It's two chords and sound effects with psuedo-Eastern lyrics.
>Here There and Everywhere
Sure.
>Love You To
Decent for sure, but not near the excellence of most songs on HDN.
>Norwegian Wood
Boring tripe that has a sitar.
>For No One
Sure.
>Nowhere Man
Good lyrics, not well constructed.
>In My Life
Sad Byrds knockoff.
>Drive My Car
Hahaha
>She Said
Interesting structure, not very well executed.

Pet sounds is better. OP confirmed autism

good ol case o the 'tism

youtube.com/watch?v=tODoWKnUls0

why is Ringo black

I love you Japan