Sup Forums wanna help with my college algebra homework? I'm a fuckface so i need the help

Sup Forums wanna help with my college algebra homework? I'm a fuckface so i need the help

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/end-dhs-policy-mandating-involuntary-servitude-without-due-process-foreign-laborers-harvesting-highly-migratory-fish
bigstory.ap.org/article/39ae05f117c64a929f0f8fab091c4ee1/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes; degree 4. Also,

>college
>algebra

Really?

:(

Degree 4 faggot, just look for highest exponent.

if thats x^4 then its the secobd answer all you have to do is find the highest exponent Sup Forumsro

6, take the degree of the function and subtract 1

The answer is about tree fiddy.

okay so i havnt done alegbra in years but im pretty sure the number of times it crosses the x axis is 7. get a graphing calculator and check it

Do you want to free the slaves in Hawaii?
Sign the petition, enforce the 13th Amendment!
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/end-dhs-policy-mandating-involuntary-servitude-without-due-process-foreign-laborers-harvesting-highly-migratory-fish
>AP story on the slaves
bigstory.ap.org/article/39ae05f117c64a929f0f8fab091c4ee1/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats

Neither have I, but its asking for turning points not amount of times it changes signs.

y = x^2

x^3-3x^2-4x+12

No, non-integer...

n-1, 7-1=6

can you explain, please?

Turning points, you just add the exponents minus one.

Okay now this problem Sup Forums

I thought that was a baby's head at first and got really confused.

disregard the answer I gave

138MPa

None. Oblique has negative gradient

Inclined to agree. Your answer was for the horizontal asymptote, not the slant/oblique

D

explain please

only option with range at 0 and above

D, C, B.