Throw a nunclear bomb on hiroshima

>throw a nunclear bomb on hiroshima
>think the 9/11 is the worst disaster in the history
USA confirmed for worst country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIAJOAb3fSs
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/end-dhs-policy-mandating-involuntary-servitude-without-due-process-foreign-laborers-harvesting-highly-migratory-fish
bigstory.ap.org/article/39ae05f117c64a929f0f8fab091c4ee1/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats
55chan.org/b/res/18453484.html#18454103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Poor little Japan
>Unit 731

I bet your breath always smells fishy.

Stay mad Yuropoor.

>mfw American

>attacks the United States first
>Y U DROP BOMB ON US

Don't forget Nagasaki either bitch

>nanking massacre
>armenian genocide
>crusades
>isis
>mongols in general
>soviet union (10 mil ruskies dead)
>holocaust

US drops nukes to end bloody war that, if continued, would cost way more lives
US gets attacked and responds

>duuuh usa wors cuntry guuuh yuor all amerifat fagots huhuh

cunt.

> Pearl Harbor
It's like they were the ones who started this whole fight!

>implying that about the number of those killed the first days of the two bombings, between 150,000 and 226,000 bugs stomped, were any where near the importance of half of the 3,000 lives lost.
>implying Japan didn't deserve two A-bombs.
>implying Japan didn't deserve more than two A-bombs.
>implying America hasn't been more superior in every way since the countries birth, despite Japan existing for several centuries before America was even a thought

It wasnt a nuclear bomb faggot, it was an atom bomb

GOMMUNISM KILLED TEN HUNDRED BILLION PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!11
KEK

>more superior

Looks like you need to get more better at grammar.

>Japan building a civilization all by themselves, never colonized
>USA just continuing the save game of european migrants

Lol you dummy. Japan imported all their tech from China. Then when the USA showed up with gunboats they imported European engineers and Tom Cruise.

Still doesn't negate the fact we've always been better. Always have been, always will be.

>more superior
Stay in school, kid.

but they still developed their own culture, unlike the americans, who just took the cultures of their colonists and perverted them.

What pushed them to launch an attack on Pearl Harbor? Was it out of the blue or was the US purposely fucking JP commercial lines over and forcing an embargo while being at peace?

You idiots do realize he is trolling, right?

the red pill

>youtube.com/watch?v=lIAJOAb3fSs

That's an easy game to play.

Japanese culture is just perverted Chinese culture.

Hey bud. Don't ruin the game

Agreed. Canadafag here, fuck our neighbors to the south. Bunch of gun-toting morons who might vote a fucking reality show clown into office in a couple months...

OP confirmed for shitty bait

and korean, vietnamese and every other asian groups they raided
japan took all the good shit from all the people around them and implemented in on their own island

Japan had been raping East Asia and the Pacific for about a decade. In response the United States imposed sanctions and an embargo.

Not exactly bait when true

...more like most badass country.

>op acting like hiroshima is worse disaster in history
>dinosaurs wiped out by the millions
op confirmed retard

America baited them to attack. It wasn't an embargo per se, they didn't stop trading with them, they just bullied their way through the pacific and atlantic cutting their ties to Europe. They wanted JP to declare war, didn't foresee that attack. Japan was still an empire, it was rolling across east Asia and wouldn't tolerate this.

xDDDDDD islamig gommunisds have to defend themselves by saying gommunisds aren'd gommunisds XPPPPP

remember that both japan and germany were working on an atom bomb at the time america was. not to mention america was firebombing tokyo and the emperor still was stubborn and wouldnt surrender. america couldve easily dropped the atom bomb on tokyo but it didnt. just wanted to show how much more innocent lives could be ended if the emperor didnt surrender.

And I can't wait until we make Canada a state to ensure Lord Emperor Trump always has fresh syrup for his royal waffles. You faggots are only slightly more tolerable than wetbacks.

The Federal government enslaves foreigners.
>USA confirmed for worst country

Do you want to free the slaves in Hawaii?
Sign the petition, enforce the 13th Amendment!
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/end-dhs-policy-mandating-involuntary-servitude-without-due-process-foreign-laborers-harvesting-highly-migratory-fish
>AP story on the slaves
bigstory.ap.org/article/39ae05f117c64a929f0f8fab091c4ee1/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats

It was an embargo, particularly in oil and scrap metals.

Japan wanted to invade the Phillipines anyway so it wouldn't have really mattered if the USA had embargoed or not.

t. brazilian monkey
55chan.org/b/res/18453484.html#18454103

"gun-toting morons"

if i remember correctly, your country has some of the most popular places for hunting moose, caribou, mule deer, etc. youre clearly from the city. have you even been to america before? i think youd change your mind about americans being "gun-toting morons" if youve been anywhere in the north or west coast. im pretty sure 90% of everyone i ask in my state hate the idea of guns.

Don't you have an 80 year olds diaper you need to be changing?

Save your breath. Trying to talk sense into a Canadian is as time wasting as trying to teach a dog to play the flute

not true either. all of my canadian friends are very pleasant to be around. this one seems to be fucking ignorant dickhead though. doesnt even know about his own country.

Canada > USA

Don't let one retard paint an image of the entire country. People in the Yukon are generally sensible. Quebec and Ontario are full of fucktards, which I'm sure that guy is from.

>Unit 731
You compare the killing of about 20k soldiers to the destruction of 2 cities full of civillians??

You're a fucking faggot, user.

>Canada
Nah, you're full of 3rd world trash and you're more cucked than a fucking Swede.

>20k soldiers

You killed 400k civilians in your plague bombing attacks alone.

>while being at peace?

kek