Chvrches is a great fucking band bro

Chvrches is a great fucking band bro.

I love how every member has an equal contribution to the music and that they are such a tight unit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tZZv5Z2Iz_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>toilets save lives
the fuck does that mean?

OK we get it, you have a skinny waist

clean water in in third world countries, some places drink from where they shit

It's a special message for her Indian fans

Sanitation

ewww yo
XD

I would be Lauren's toilet if you know what I mean

I've been avoiding this band because of all the Sup Forums spamming. Finally took a listen.

It's generic pop. Should have guessed.

It's everyone's gateway into indie pop music

theguardian are big fans

Toilet lives matter

I wonder if she knows that she broke Brandon and damned him to a life of desolation and alcohol abuse.

I'm trying to get over that shit dude, just depression hit me hard over the last 5 years and I'm trying to get out of it and back in better health.

the beers making your health problems worse.

I know.

>ywn be lavrens toilet after a night of dark beer and a taco bell binge
why live?

What did Lauren do to you...?

Did she actually say something about you?

there's a connection to lauren that not many people know about apparently. a friend of his from mopeds lives in brooklyn and knows people that know her boyfriend.

Is she really dating Justin Long?

I do know someone that lives in brooklyn, but we haven't talked in a good while. Not too sure about the other stuff.

he mopeds around NY with someone who knows her boyfriend?

but user thats just ur generic malnourished indie body sustained on cheap beer and ramen

Do you think she actually cares about all the shit she endorses or just does it so she can have the moral high ground?

Moral high ground, marketing purposes.

apparently just someone who knows people that know her boyfriend, and have met a couple of times.

I cry about her sometimes.

i know the feel brah

She cry about you too.
>I read them every morning when I get up. I read them after soundcheck. I read them, as we all do with our emails and notifications, on my phone on the bus or when I have a break in the day. And, after a while, despite the positive messages in the majority, the aggressive, intrusive nature of the other kind becomes overwhelming. During this past tour, I am embarrassed to admit that I have had more than one prolonged toilet cry and a "Come on, get a hold of yourself, you got this" conversation with myself in a bathroom mirror when particularly exasperated and tired out. But then, after all the sniffling had ceased, I asked myself: why should I cry about this? Why should I feel violated, uncomfortable and demeaned? Why should we all keep quiet?

cute feets cute tummy what more could u ask for bros??

for her to love me.

would you maybe share her with me lol :)

you don't love her. you love the idea of loving her. she's just a figurehead for your loneliness and frustration with women. speaks for all waifu fags.

oh my gohs those beautiful legs
more like this please

I used to like cvrches but these threads are getting more cancerous every day

boring hipster music for boring hipsters

>I used to like cvrches
well that's your problem, i mean, the first album was "ok" but come on.... don't fool yourself, u just like lavren, or u have shit taste

their first album is actually pretty solid. the b-sides too.

no I unironically liked them, I hadn't even any idea about how she looked irl. And she is not that cute or interesting or anything, she is almost disgusting

pits

butt

tummy

if anything i think the new album is going to be ground breaking. i don't think the music world has ever seen anything like these three. they're so talented and make such great music that they have a bright future ahead of them, surpassing modern hipster pop like Grimes, and of montreal. Making music that is not only catchy to the ear but has a great social and musical impact that not many band scan say that they've had on society. LP 3 will be ground breaking and many people will comprehend and love the album since it's going to feature some of your fav indie stars contributing to it. it will be one of the most defining albums not only of a generation but to as music as a whole. No such an impact on music will be seen such as elvis, the beatles,mozart, beethoven, and black sabbath. they will be seen as one of the most important bands of all time.

BITCH PLEASE YOU MUST BE SMOKIN' ROCKS REAL SHIT

AND I'LL FORM... THE HEAD!
youtu.be/tZZv5Z2Iz_s

i heard the album might feature jeff mangum and paul mcartney

you are a special kind of dumb

bjork might be on the title track

She sounds insufferable.

if you went on a sweet date with lauren, what would you do on the date?

i kind of wish this was real.

I love Lauren and I don't care who knows!!

You're kind of right.

>Indain user

Nah, I'm american.

Realistically: stare at her speechlessly while she's eating.

would you smoke weed with her guys?

>ywn hang out with high Lauren