THE OFFICIAL MU ELECTIONS

We have decided the nominees for the official Sup Forums presidential election!
Sup Forums counts on you to vote! Don't be a god damn weenie.

strawpoll.me/12109995

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12110407
youtube.com/watch?v=iWZp3cz5asw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Herbie nigga

Voted for Beyonce cause fuck your >le negro yazz man shit

HERBIE NIGGA

H

E

R

B

EYONCE

N

Herbie, of course.

HERBIE NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

H E R B I E
N
I
G
G
A

These men get it.

This man is using dirty tactics.

*yazz funk

Bumping so this very important question can be answered!

Who the fuck nominated Beyonce? Fucking LNC rigged the primaries

>some irrelevant Pop whore
>an actually good musician
Well
I think I'll go with the good musician

Context

I'm voting for a third party candidate

There is none. 2 or nothing.

I don't get the Herbie meme

>when he met miles davis

Nigga he was in his quintet in the 60s

strawpoll.me/12110407

If you don't get Herbie you don't get LIFE, man...

Fuck off with your annoyingly forced meme it's herbie time

>all these racists and sexists

>voting between two black people
>racist

YAAAS SLLLLAAAYYYY

Herbie is tanned though

>Beyoncé
the Queen

>thè Queen
#slay

>#slay
YÂS QUEEN BEY SLAY

flawless.

herbs has more blackness in one of his incredibly talented fingers than be has in her entire meaty ass

Herbie is a real nigga hour tho baka desu senpai

The choices here entail

mediocre music that's earned its spot on Sup Forums through organic memeing (the Bey)

vs

an artist with some fantastic releases that is forcefully memed by someone who doesn't actually know much about said artist and the kind of music that artist works on in general. Also gets probably relatively new to Sup Forums guys defending him in a similar style to Pewdiepie's fans (the Herbs)

vs

the latest organically popular meme which is technically not based on the music but has given it a new perspective on its aesthetic and still continues to give the most entertainment to Sup Forums (the Crusher)

Of these three, I gotta go with the Crusher. He's the biggest game changer of the three on Sup Forums

>Crusher
>Forced at all compared to Herbie
Go fuck yourself Drake

There's nothing to actually meme about the guy, thus there's nothing to actually get. Mr. Drake Lewis here doesn't realize that artists don't necessarily get memed here based just on quality of music.

>doesn't have a single song about cultural appropriation
>haves more blackness
boy

>mediocre music
t. nazi

What a fucking shit board you faggots have.

/tg/ is that you? Come clean, man.

How does some Chad fucking the shit out of a mediocre singer give "new perspective on its aesthetic"

It's just a bunch of dick jokes, don't act so high and mighty over a fucking meme

Herbie Hancock did some soundtracks for good movies. Like Death Wish or The Spook Who Sat By The Door.

see:
flawless and also queen bey (the bey)

vs

nigga (the herbie)

vs

literally who (the meme)

>implying the case of Crusher doesn't represent a grand philosophical statement, and is the antithesis to conventional waifuism as we know it.

h o w n e w

>Go fuck yourself Drake
That message wasn't even me. Calm down. I posted BuddahHerb/

Stop calling me that. It's not my fault a strong black womeme like her can't make good music!

It's because of the fact that it's not something high and mighty to talk about that makes it so much fun. The character that dude exudes online gives a lot to work with. High and mighty is the Herbie meme because the thought process for its inception is "hmmm I just listened to this Herbie guy he sounds good, let me go post him non-stop on Sup Forums"; it's far more selfish.

How's Herbie, Nigga! a goddamn meme? Fuck, he wouldn't even be the best fit for a meme like that either. Crusher may be a literally who but at least he has qualities that make him interesting and fun to post all over Sup Forums not just Sup Forums

you cant like her music because the faschism is in your blood

Herbie is up at real nikkka hours, who else he up with?

beyonce
youtube.com/watch?v=iWZp3cz5asw

holy shit this is genius mashup

This is surprisingly good.

LMAO she a thot nikka, she not uppp

I'm voting for Yeezy aka the only good nigger musician.

this is terrible and I don't like it