I need to brake up with my gf

I need to brake up with my gf.
But I am too much of a pussy.
Can you help me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/LLpf1abu/34/
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/end-dhs-policy-mandating-involuntary-servitude-without-due-process-foreign-laborers-harvesting-highly-migratory-fish
bigstory.ap.org/article/39ae05f117c64a929f0f8fab091c4ee1/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just cheat on her till she finds out. Quit being a fag

First, I recommend pursuing further studies in the English language.

Why do you need to break up with her?

Quads of truth

i've created a short html demonstration which highlights what I think you should do:

jsfiddle.net/LLpf1abu/34/

make sure you don't brake her heart

Because we argue on every little thing.
If I make a joke about her or us, she get angry, if i want to talk to her about it, she will just say that she is sensible and that I am not funny.
This shit was not happening when we first hook up, now everything i say is offensive.
She is turning into a fucking Tumblr girl so yeah.

Nice handbrake , this is what i try to do

nobody cares

Just say " This isn't working out, you and I are just too different for us to be in a happy relationship. I hate that we argue over everything, and that I'm constantly offending you. So, I think we should go our separate ways. This'll be best for both of us."

send her another girls nudes and be like oops

Thats how its done son

Fuck her like you have never fucked her before
Dump her right after
win my man

Niceeee

Kek

No, but I can help you free slaves in America.

Do you want to free the slaves in Hawaii?
Sign the petition, enforce the 13th Amendment!
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/end-dhs-policy-mandating-involuntary-servitude-without-due-process-foreign-laborers-harvesting-highly-migratory-fish
>AP story on the slaves
bigstory.ap.org/article/39ae05f117c64a929f0f8fab091c4ee1/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats

That's such a cowardly and degenerate thing to do.

Kill yourself.

She will replay with : "We can try again, why do you want to give up on what we have?"
And she will start crying, she will say she is sorry and bla bla , i will have to confort her and we'll end up having sex so yeah this will not work.

yes
give me her number

My bad

Then say, " I know we can't fix this. What we have is unhealthy and it needs to stop."

Then walk the fuck away as the dumb bitch cries.

Too bad lots of her things are at my place and the conversation need to be here because she lives with her parents

Tell her to take her stuff and go home. Your decision is final. Be firm, but don't yell.

Or do it in a public area, like a park, and bring a box filled with her stuff.

Post her picture and address, I'm sure someone will make her disappear

Well this will be last resort but i try to not brake her heart

get rude with her kin

say shit like id like to eat the ass of yours till you feel like your ready to shit in my mouth and thats when I ram my cock right up in all that shit cause mary isnt into that shit anymore .... say that to her sister, mother, cousin, aunt, gay uncle, best friends, in front of others till she has you get the fuck out .... ohh the kicks to be had even if you fuck a gay uncle and a couple of freaky aunts

cheesespin.net/
not for pussies

Dude, all break ups end in a broken heart.
A mutual split is the only way both parties can feel good about the situation.

stop being beta and tell her all you want is sex