What would you eat before a surgery with only a 50% chance of surviving...

What would you eat before a surgery with only a 50% chance of surviving ? I thought about grilled turkey with salad and pizza nutella.

Need ideas in the next hour

Other urls found in this thread:

garydanko.com/wp-content/uploads/garydanko/Menu.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9 yo pussy

50% chance? Damn

Eat something fucking crazy like make a lasagna and wrap it in bacon then deep fry it

nothing or you'll have a 50% higher chance of not waking up

lol

there are few procedures with only a 50/50 shot of survival, what do you have OP? or hypothetical?

I would follow whatever was told of me by my doctor. Usually, you need to follow a rather strict diet for things like that.

Fugu.

shut up faggot

I hope you die on the table you fucking degenerate. Christ.
Just go to your nearest city and go to a really nice restaraunt and of order some big ass $120 platter of meats and sauces and fried shit.
Not that fucking redneck shit people eat of a fucking dare.
We are better off without you.

Arnt u nut Spode 2 at b4 sugury?

a bullet. i don't like taking chances.

If I had a 50/50 chance of surviving, I wouldn't be undergoing a surgery...

Gastric cancer gets splitter. Hugh chance of blood infection. Since I can take my last meal today and then have to be on a strict diet until Friday I was wondering what other snobs would eat.

Eat a nicely cooked tri-tip, along with a side of seasoned potatoes/mashed, a small side of your favorite veggie and nice cold beer

That autocorrect. Sorry I am kinda nervous and didn't prove read

60mg percocet
4mg xanax
1g soma
100mg dxm (to potentiate)
100mg dph (to potentiate)

No alcohol but otherwise a nice idea
Yeah fuck you too

Hey OP, you don't know me but please believe me your suffering moves me. I really, really hope and pray that you survive the operation - So your cancer can finish you of in a slow and agonizing painful way you piece of shit.

2edgy5me

Thank you. I know I am just gaining more time to waste. Now give me advice of what I should eat today

I've seen worse odds than 50/50, Good luck

Nice trips, too bad you have middle school tomorrow

Let Sup Forums be himself. Ignore him and give me advice

>Ignore him and give me advice
Then dont ignore me. Seriously, just get a good meal at a nice restaraunt. Dont drench kraft sandwich slices with some brown shit you found in your cabinet, you fucking cancerous white trash.

Yeah you would eat fried stuff and other fatty sauces a week before surgery. Everyone with some sense would ignore your opinion.

just chill out and eat something you enjoy OP, it's just surgery, worst comes to worst you just dont wake up.

Find a 4 or 5 star restaurant and get a 5 course meal. Go all out drop that $150. Fuck put it on your credit card. Have a nice culinary orgasm.

I keep telling him that but he wants ketchup sandwiches and other fucking redneck suggestions.

Hillary Clinton's vagina

0% chance of survival. Better ofldds with the quacks.

he'll be fine

RANCID
OLD
ROASTBEEF

GL m8. wishing you the best.

now you done it

rip op

Five course meal for $150??? Where do you eat? Ruby Tuesday's? 4 out of 5 on Yelp?

Go all out at a real restaurant, Michelin two or three star.

ACCEPT DEATH.

OP, THIS IS IT.

you're not allowed to eat before a surgery

>any amount of DPH before almost dying

I guess if you want to make a deal with the spider king, go for it.

>chance
it's risk you silly cunt

OP should def eat dick.
big black dick

You're not supposed to eat anything before surgery, dingus.

Eat pizza, its ass but American

Good luck bro.
I'd have multiple steaks, expensive ones, and some decent chips.

but the risk is to wake up

fuckin homo post mate
bet u r one retarded nigger

Deep fried marsbars covered in Nutella

you dont eat before surgery,
nice try user.

fuck if the surgery doesnt kill you that pizza will

so nobody who ever had a surgery ever ate something before? u faggotry made me collaps

steak and green beans bra, cant think of any better

I probably wouldn't be able to eat anything. I'd probably just take that time to try and make peace.

Alternatively, ass.

you fat bastard

I'm guessing they aren't talking about directly before surgery

getting your wisdom teeth out isnt the same you dumbshit

if you really were going into surgery you wouldnt be eating

if you're just a tard and youre telling the truth, i hope you choke on your vomit on the table

No fat here my man

fuck making peace dude, you need to get amped up and fight for your fucking life.

This.

summer is over

ur a definately a fuckin retarded cunt

ofc hes havin a last meal before surgery, or should he stop eating like a year before the surgery u fuckin homongolos

you're right, dude

no food, no peace, but threaten to haunt the surgeon if he fucks you over

I don't know but I hope you could share your meal with us after the surgery.

>homongolos

what

Nothing, because you're supposed to fast before surgery because anesthesia often makes people vomit. Don't you faggots know anything

UNDERRATED

>4/5 Michelin Star Restaurant
>5-course meal
>Not four figures minimum

Sweetie, not all restaurants work like Waffle House...

Sorry fr fag here. In your situation I'll take a foie gras then souris d'agneau with some vegetables and some good cheese.
Good Luck OP.

Kek

Like this. But it seems you're american and I doubt they are able to cook good meals there.

THIS IS NOW A SURGERY ROLL THREAD

EVEN DUBS -> OP LIVES
ODD DUBS -> OP DIES

ROLLING BABY

Holy shit that's one hell of an off by one. OP would've died, too, that was a close one buddy.

Roll

You missed the quints fag, go hung yourself

underfuckingrated

garydanko.com/wp-content/uploads/garydanko/Menu.pdf

you do you user

No, it wasn't

That's a zero-star restaurant, though. What do you think "stars" refer to? They're talking about Michelin stars.

I am now your God, OP

Roll for blood infection

(change currency to whatever world you live in)
OP Go to the butchers and get a £30 steak, season with salt and pepper. Eat that motherfucker till its gone. Then to feel good about yourself eat some motherfucking lemon sorbet. After that have a glass of coke cola.