How do i get good at stealing ?

How do i get good at stealing ?

rub shit all over your body like a nigger and you'll just be good at it

RIP ZYZZ

zyzz thread? zyzz thread.

Just like you get good at anything else I imagine

>Practice

Learn to pick locks faggot, that shit is easy.

Kill yourself. Good thing muslims havent taken over the world yet or youd be missing a hand

Be black

Just be casual about it.

Be more descriptive on what you are wanting to steal and maybe I can offer some advice

Easy to sell valuables, like electronics.

be black

Be born with a genetic heart defect

Do you wanna get good at racking? Do you wanna pull Bert n' Ernies or check cars? Do you wanna become a professional safe cracker? be specific cunt

You could try car hopping, have a driver go to a large parking lot with a fuckload of cars. Browse for unlocked vehicles and steal chargers anything of the sort, spending minimum time on each car. You can comfortably do a large parking lot during the day and do neighborhoods at night. The key is finding unlocked vehicles. Reduces the risk and if your on your game you can profit 100-200$ Also important to find a pawn shop that is trashy and doesn't care about the stolen shit.

come at me kunt

Same advice fag here. I recommended car hoping soely because I've seen highschoolers pull it off with ease and should be easy to get your feet wet with theft.

stealing gainz? Curls in the squat rack.. everyone will hate you.

>be white
>put on jogging outfit
>evening.jpg
>case out every car on the block
>last lap
>pull every doorhandle that looks promising
>if one hits, stuff your pockets and leg it out of there
>if an alarm goes off, leg it out of there

sunglasses from an affluent neighborhood can re-sell for way more than you think.

pulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in temucinnnnnnnnnnnn fmmmm temooȘ))))

Same advice fag again. Be cautious tho because what they don't tell you is how addicting it feels to successfully pull off a stunt. You are basically getting free money. And that feeling is as addicting as herion. Keep that in mind if you choose that path

be a good liar, so lie a lot.

OP here i want to steal food from markets first to dont starve and ocasionaly electronics. Can i pull it off? I lve in Romania

>to dont starve
try to steal food, if you succeed great, if you dont you just end up in jail
congratulations, now you get 3 meals a day and a roof over your head

just don't be stealing when you shoulda been buying

If you want food I would AVOID supermarkets. Outside street markets would be fine. But actual stores produce a lot of risk. I would drive around a bit and target farmers. Dunno what the weather is like there but I've leached off a few farmers to eat a few years ago stealing veggies and it was as simple as walking up with a bag filling it and leaving

Be a nigger

Op here the thing is im a big guy 6ft5 around 100 kilos , is it an advantage ? i thought thieves are supossed to be small and sneaky

You would more intimidating if you got caught. That's about it a 400 pound man could be silent if he tried

Graffitifag here. Steal cigarettes and sell them across the border, or go to places like Dresden and steal high end clothes and sell them back in Romania. usually aluminium foil will stop a sensor going off, and the sensors can be removed by wrapping a rubber band around it later.

Food is easy, just depends on the size. Just put it in the front of your pants and wear compression shorts underneath so it doesn't fall out

I will add this as my last bit, when pocketing shit in an area with people. Use your eyes correctly and what I mean by that is focus on a centered part of wherever you are and watch other people's eyes. You have to be able to focus on 10-20 sets of eyes while doing your deed. With a little expierence you will see how oblivious people are to their surroundings. Good luck OP

Go out at night and hit rich neighbourhoods. Make sure it's been dark for at least 2 to 4 hours so people are asleep. Have a trusted friend keep watch while you hit cars and keep a weapon on you and ready at all times. You shouldn't have to use it as long as your not hitting nigger neighbourhoods. Switch your car plate and park in the alley. Don't go more than 3 blocks from your car in case you need to run. Hit every car on the street that you can. Just be smart. Dont hit cars with lights on in the house (inb4 no shit Sherlock) wear a mask at all times so houses with cameras don't make your face while your walking through the neighbourhood. Once it's get on in the night, your friend should be able to hit cars. Alternate looking through the car for 20 seconds and looking for people coming from the house for 10 seconds. Bring big backpacks and for the love of niggerdom WEAR GLOVES. If cops catch you it's a tampering charge for every car you hit. As long as you are efficient and get every car you should find something of value.
Now for story time, some of the things I've found while hopping cars
> $5000 in hundreds and fiftys
> once I found the keys to a 2014 truck, sold to chop shop for $3000
> $8000 car stereo/sub/bass plus touchscreen menu
> multiple cans of bear mace, knives and police batons
> .40 cal jehrico and 2 9mm berettas
> 5.56 Remington AR (don't know exact name)
> 2 mossberg shotguns plus 100 shells
> $2000 worth of camera equipment( $1200 camera plus lenses)
> countless phones and iPods, once found s6 in box
> ps3
> HG laptop, sold for $100
> $20,000 in tools
> iPad and samsung tablet.
> 3 pounds, $660 in cash
> 1/4 kilo of coke
> personal sized bags of drugs
That's just the interesting stuff. At the very least you'll get enough change from cars to subside a few days on while the heat dies down. Never hit the same good more than twice a month and spread those 2 times out.
Steal smart
Steal saf

dont get caught

You sound like a real nigger

lol I'm actually totally white