SJW claims mirrors in retail store is intentionally curved to make women feel bad

SJW claims mirrors in retail store is intentionally curved to make women feel bad.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hODi8m82_aQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the fat cow needs to stand the same distance away from both mirrors

She's clearly looking for a fight.

Standing far away v standing close

Add another one to the feelsbad list

she's got a nice body. more pics?

you beat me to it.

same distance and same angle
also,mirrors in most clothing stores are designed to make you look thinner so you look better in the clothing and are more willing to buy it

you need higher standards

if anybody knows her: please rape her and kill her

>thoughts?
I dont waste precious brainpower on the ramblings of neurotics.

Funny enough, the tumblrina looks better in the left picture.

H&M would use mirrors that make you look thinner so you buy their clothes. Stupid to do it the other way round

>business wants to make people trying on their clothes feel and look worse so they don't buy the clothes

10/10 woman logic

But she looks fat in both of them so, I guess it isn't working?

I seriously doubt that thats the same distance.

She looks just as fucking fat in both mirrors. Maybe someone should just throw her in a meat grinder already

wat

you have your Dennis system and I have my Frank system
youtube.com/watch?v=hODi8m82_aQ

Why censor the cow's name?

>looks shorter in the mirror on the left

NO SHIT, BECAUSE SHE'S STANDING FURTHER AWAY.

God damn, is she fucking retarded?

thoughts?
a characterless, spoiled, privileged little wussy fabricating herself into a victim

i swear to god you americans have it too easy, meek have actually inherited the earth

>Height 5'7"
>Weight Size 14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Those mirrors ain't curved, bitch. Your perception of reality is.

They look exactly the fucking same

i hate to break to ya, but there are stupid people all over the world, you pretentious douchebag.

sorry, meant to say she should have been standing at the same distance/angle for the pics but shes clearly not
if she says shes a 14 shes def thinner in the pics, she looks like a 12 in the mirrors

The dumb cunt looks exactly the same in both pics lol

What kinda fag actually knows what girl sizes are/look like?

Please end your life

the fag that gets stuck working in the women's section at macy's

I think she's a stupid cunt. If you stand further away from the mirror of course you'll look fucking smaller.

>weight
>"size 14"

Hey guys my weight is size 34 waistline x 34 inseam. That bitch is fat and she knows it.

Wait, she thinks the one on the RIGHT looks better? She clearly looks fatter in that one because she's standing close enough for you to see how fat she is.

Think about it, if you look shitty in H&M clothes then you're probably not going to buy them. Why would H&M want that? If anything I'd expect the exact opposite. A mirror that stretches and thins you as much a possible. Frankly though she looks fat in both of them.

We can't tell how close she is to the mirrors without seeing where they meet the floor.

>what is angle of view

While this lady is clearly crazy, stores have actually done that kind of thing before. Though they used mirrors that made you look THINNER to make you think you look better in their clothes.

>this lady
Lady?? She's clearly some 16-year-old brat

Yeah, but I doubt most stores, except for very specific ones, would even bother withthat shit.

most stores do it in my experience, i've often noticed i look thinner in the mirrors in changing rooms. either they use clever lightning or curved mirrors.

Maybe she should try not being around any mirrors. That'll help her not look short and fat to herself.

she looks equally fat on both