Hahaha foolish user! You will never defeat ME!!!

Hahaha foolish user! You will never defeat ME!!!
I use Sword Of Revealing Light and end my turn!

I already defeated you by losing my virginity.
Picture related is me.

>inb4 exodia

I rest my case.

Not so fast! I activate my trap card!

I set 1 monster in face down defence mode!

Chain MST on your end phase, target your pleb tier spell, draw for my turn. Place one card face down, pass turn. Gg fgt scrub

I USE POT OF GREED WHICH LETS ME DRAW TWO CARDS

Weakass shit

>during the battle phase
sorry user

Yeah digimon!
>Let it rip

i flip summon my face down card!

this is not digimon, it is from my anus pizza

I PLACE EXODIA IN DEFENSE MODE!

Fucking casuals.
I overlay my Level 3 Ragged Gloves and Level 3 Silent Boots to Xyz Summon The Phantom Knights of Break Sword!
I activate its effect to target your Swords and my face down Phantom Knights' Wing! Both cards are destroyed!
Also, any DARK Xyz Monster summoned using The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves as an Xyz Material gains 1000 additional ATK!

But that's not all! I use the effect of Phantom Knights' Wing in my Graveyard, banishing it to Special Summon the Ragged Gloves detached off of Break Sword!
I attack directly with both monsters, inflicting 4000 points of damage, and sealing your soul into a card!

This card is going to end it all.

GTFO UNDERAGE FAGGOT!

New yugioh > old yugioh
Fight me.

only over skype

I win for no rasin

You cant MST a Swords, since swords isnt a continuous spell and MST doesnt negate, only destroy

You're right.
Dammit!

Snap!

bullshit, it took something which wasnt very complicated at all and added a bunch of shit making old cards completely worthless. what the fuck is this pendulum system and why are some monster cards half magic and shit? power creep destroyed this series.

No, he's not.
Swords only applies while it's face up.
>as long as this card remains face up on the field
Retards.

only that swords negate themselves when they get removed from the field so..

It doesn't say target and negate you stupid cunt. Like someone said before you can't destroy and negate with mst so you can't do it with this sack of shit card.

Tl;Dr kys

Retard alert

Oh, hey, look what was in my opening hand!

Actually Blue-Eyes won worlds and it uses 3 copies of the original dragon so your old cards being useless argument is invalid.
Dark Magician got a deck and 2 Xyzs.
Buster Blader got a deck, a new Fusion, and a Synchro.
BLS got a brand new Ritual Deck using new Gaia the Fierce Knight cards and Kuriboh cards (nod to its original summoning in the anime)
Crystal Beasts got a Pendulum Scale and a nice new Trap.
Red-Eyes got a deck, two new Fusions and an Xyz.

What more do you nostalgiafags want? The game to go back to the shitty vanilla grindfest it was in the old days. Your nostalgia means nothing. The game is faster and requires a thought process rather than tributing for blue eyes and getting trap holed.

Theyre trying to stay as complicated as mtg

A mere 'swords'.
Easy. Twin Twister, discard Graff. Graff effect, summon Scarm. Set one monster, Scarm self destructs, summon Meklord Emperor Granel, use Limiter Removal.

All the same though, the game has gotten stupidly OTK oriented. You need to OTK or Stun in order to be able to do much. 'Set monster, pass' can easily be a loss during your next turn.

Who the actual fuck uses Granel and Limiter Removal in BA
More like just make Grampulse or Break Sword to get rid of Swords and then spam Dantes because you have Tour Guide in hand/Phantom Knights in your Grave after your Terrortop opening.

>the game is bad because I lose after making a shitty play
That set monster can easily be a Coinorma or Shaddoll Falco to set up your play. If your set monster does nothing you're a fucking noob

>Thinking Crystal Beasts are old school cards

C'mon, you need to have a more convoluted combo than that. The stupider, and wonkier the combo, the better.

haha fucking really? you HHAH you take this party game seriously? oh no muh party game requires thought hhaahahahah jeses christ next youll tell me heart of the cards takes skill

God Tier Fusion Gate/Elemental hero deck coming threw

The thing is, way back, that wasn't a terrible play. You could set a monster, and have it be a set up for a future play. Using a Featherizer to dump a Gemini monster in the grave. Today though, it's so slow, it's suicidal.

user Force of the Breaker was released 9 years ago
You're getting old

Geminis got an assload of better support, that's why.
Look up Chemical Beasts. Your beloved subtype still exists.

>Introduced in GX era
How new are you?

Crystal Beasts are GX Era bro. Anything Synchro and you might have a point for, but that? Naw, not even. Crystal Beasts are ancient.

>acting like this much of a nigger
You have no argument, so stop talking.

I summon judgement dragon pay 1000 life points to destroy everything on the field I then summon 2 lightrays Diabolos and a lightray, but no I'm not done.
For my final trick I banish 2 mezukis from my graveyard to special summon 2 endless decay gaining half of your life points so with 4000 attack each I end this game.

HATE ME !

ALLAHU AKBAR

>Lightsworns
Enjoy your 2000 dollar prize card Minervas you fucking faggot

Right. Geminis did get better support. As did every single deck in existence. Power creep happened.
There is no 'board progression'. It's not like losing a synchro monster actually means anything. Lost a level 8 synchro? Whatever. Hell, Raigeki is legal.
Raigeki is fuckin' legal. If that isn't a statement for how much the game changed, I don't know what is.

Boss !
Shame this card is band ultimate troll

Banned lul

I will and I'll use it to take JD from my deck

my argument is that the old series was much better because it was simple and mindless and that is all i am arguing.

You do have a point about Raigeki. Fucking skilless piece of shit card
Dark Hole is also at 2 now.

If you were around for Synchro era I understand where you're coming from and respect your opinion. What I don't respect is nostalgiafags whining that Yugi isn't on the box anymore

I had a deck based on this card with wall of revealing light, gift card and draw/stall cards for couple of local and online tournies years ago. I was not allowed to participant ever again at those places. KEK

>Power creep happened.
Power creep always happens in tcgs, it's something you can't change.

Wah nay this is why I used to go first even playing an OTK deck...
Who said I only had 1 JD

Then your opinion is wrong and you are very close minded.

Yeah. Everything advances, and changes.
Things have their golden age, and then they trip, and become degenerate cancer.

Ye I'm the Swagsworn guy and even I think yigioh has become degenerate cancer

Dafuq? MST always works on swords.

you just walked into a lot of trouble, friendo

You can mst swords only when it is activated

At least we have some common ground, user. It's nice to see Yugi around here and there, the series is so beyond him now though.
I love the concept about Arc-V though. Nice to see loads of new support for all the old archetypes.

REKT

I quit yugioh shortly before I learned about pendulums

Ha that sounds like a good time to quit

I set this car in defense mode and end my turn

Pendulums. The huge problem with them, is the fact that... a Mirror Force doesn't stop them. It might, MIGHT slow them a single turn. The board instantly comes back though. It's dumb.

I fail to see the problem. They activate Swords, i activate MST... what am i missing?

ok ill just continue being the nostalgiafag forcing old decks in ygopro or at local games, i know you hate me, i hate you fuck you

Forgot image

Genderbended

>Arc-V
If only if they fixed the writing for Synchro, XYZ, and Fusion arc.

They sound like bullshit. I saw one on my friends binder about a week after I sold everything. I don't even know what they're supposed to do

From what you said you are missing nothing, I'm saying you can't mst swords on its 2nd turn because technically it's not on the field

If only. Like I said, I love the concept. Shame for the actual execution.

Last i checked, it stayed on the field until the effect ended

Oh you want to play the defensive game huh? Alright, I activate MORPHTRONIC BIND!

Arc-V was awesome until the middle of Synchro.
Seeing DOUBLE EX SABER GOTTOMSU animated was a huge nostalgiaboner for me.

If you're playing Morphtronics and don't have first turn Quasar you're doing it wrong

I summon my second wattdragonfly and place one card face down w

LOL THIS GUY.

top fucking kek man. Never play a tourny, you will get fucking rekt

Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Chaos Trap Hole
Solemn Warning
Solemn Strike
Mirror Force
Storming Mirror Force
Quaking Mirror Force
Drowning Mirror Force
Dimensional Prison
Compulsory Evacuation Device

Just a small list of traps that would get rid of your shitty dragon on its own.
The Blue Eyes DECK is another story, but seeing as you got the image from tumblr and Blue-Eyes was the first thing you thought of for this thread, you're a casual beyond belief.

Fuck everything

Anyone got any tips for improving my watt deck. I know I need wattgiraffe but they are kinda hard to find and expesive

Mtg is not complicated...

Ok maybe a little

Flip effects?
Moon. Book of Moon.

Chaos MAX though. Fuckin' Chaos MAX.

No. Watt decks specialize in doing direct damage. Although just tiny bits of it. At a time. While you have 2 defense position watthoppers on the field Your opponent can't target any of your monsters at all so you can just keep nipping away at their life points since watt monsters do direct damage without the opponent being able to do anything for a while. It's called the hopper lock... 3 Recycling batteries brings back all your watt monsters in case they get destroyed and trap cards like wattcancel, MST and Dark bribe make it so that the opponent can't surprise you with something that can get around the hopper lock or destroy the hopper lock

Mask of Restrict. Fuck Kaijus then.

I just thought of That and anty-spell fragrance. Pendulum monsters are gona be a bitch and ASF will help.

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE GREEN HAIR