Please don't vote for Trump

Please don't vote for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-trump-deadlocked-battleground-states-polls-n646216
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUT I HAVE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! AND GET RID OF THOSE FUCKIN MEXACANS!!

They're both incompetent, but apparently not nearly as incompetent as the general public, which will inevitably elect one or the other.

Vote 3rd party or just don't vote

3rd party? Johnson (who doesn't know what Aleppo is), or Stein, who's just been criminally charged - and will be spending years in prison?

you goddam idiot

He will be the only one still alive in November

What? Why?

Because of Hillary's health problems: seizure-like symptoms, stomach viruses, maybe even heat stroke.
It's a slew of stuff.

Here we go with the health meme. At least she didn't bribe her doctor to release a false report of her health just to prove shes fit enough for potus like trump did

Voting for Hilary is like saying it's OK for rich people to get away with felonious acts.

I haven't met a single person who is voting for Hillary and I ask friends/family/anons I meet, regularly

You mean like all of the accusations against the billionaire Trump? That sort of rich person getting away with it?

>Heatstroke in 74' F.
Please don't vote for a walking corpse.

Honestly i don't understand why people want trump for president...

Sorry it's a two party system

I wanted Bernie but now I can't vote for Hillary because I'm a democrat. Real democrats don't fuck with the primary.

>Honestly i don't understand why people want Clinton for president...

Well, Jimmy. It's like this:

Hillary is a fucking scumbag.

Now go back to sleep.

Trump's popularity is proof that every bad thing ever said about conservatives is absolutely true.

>Vote for Hillary
No thanks

Who else would the Bern victims vote for?

Surely not the system that screwed them and Bernie over. They're not that big of sheep.... right?

Im going to vote Trump in November.

>accusations
>real crimes

I wasn't, but I think u convinced me to

>Popularity and poplar vote means all conservatives must be X
I thought you liberals were against labeling people?

More shining examples of double standards.
>inb4 "You're a fucking white male"

> tfw even third party candidates at an all time low

Are you against securing the border? Defend plz.

No no, they can label someone if they disagree with their hive mind :D

I was on the fence for about a year and this post made me change my mind. I'm not going to be voting for Trump.

Not.

nothing says I'm an intellectual cuck quite like calling those who disagree with you sheep

they straight up had to pick her up and drag her in there. You can see her feel dangling.

If we reward Hillary for colluding with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to skunk the democratic primary what kind of message does that send to prospective candidates and future voters?

What and vote for this thing. You're nuts.
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

SO WHO THE FUCK DO I VOTE FOR? IF I VOTE TRUMP IM RACIST/BIGOTED/STUPID. IF I VOTE FOR CLINTON THEN I'M UNAWARE/UNINFORMED/SHILL. IF I VOTE 3RD PARTY THEN IM AN IDIOT/RETARD WHO JUST WASTED HIS VOTE. BUT THEN IF I DONT VOTE THEN IM A CARELESS AMERICAN THAT WILL JUST "help the other person get elected by not voting". WHICH CAN IT FUCKING BE FOR YOU GUYS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST ACCEPT OUR CHOICE FOR ELECTIOB? GET FUCKED DUDE.

you summarized the situation :)

Oh, I'm sorry. I must have missed Hilary being indited and convicted of something. Apologies.

Convicted in the court of public opinion for antidemocratic activities regarding the democratic primary

>implying she didn't do anything illegal and the government let of off for doing nothing

I hope trump gets elected. I'm not even american.

Instead of being dismayed at the shit that comes out of his mouth, you just watch his lips move, and think how presidential he looks.

>They're both incompetent

At least one of them can manage emails

I predict the elections will be cancelled. Hillary will have health issues and a strong earthquake will hit New Madrid, MO. This will cause chaos and elections will be cancelled.

Would you rather vote for a pasty murderous cunt such as Killary who has like 4 days left to live? Do you want a corpse to run this country?

... still better than Hillary

>FBI director literally stating "yeah m8 she did all that shit, but we arent going to indict"
>liberals take this as innocence
Ayy lmao!

Do you want a Hitler-style president? Great

still voting for Johnson. wtf is appello?

Dumbass fascist the enemy can't simultaneously be the most dangerous thing ever as well as on the verge of collapse

too late, op.

>scumbag
Please kys

>literally Hitler
Yeah that would be great, hopefully he would put you in an oven where you belong

>hitler

the card comes out, boys.

Nice liberal propaganda you got there.

guys he hurt my feelings, dont vote for him
instead vote for the known corrupt washington insider with severe health issues
no thanks

You CTR shills are getting really desperate at this point lol

>Just over eight weeks from Election Day, Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump are essentially deadlocked in four presidential battleground states — ranging from red Arizona and Georgia to blue-ish Nevada and New Hampshire, according to four new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls.

>In Arizona, which Republicans have carried in every presidential election since 2000, Trump leads Clinton among likely voters by one point, 42 percent to 41 percent.

>In Georgia, which the GOP has won since 1996, Trump is ahead by three points among likely voters, 46 percent to 43 percent.

>In Nevada, which Barack Obama carried in 2008 and 2012, Clinton is up by one point, 45 percent to 44 percent

>And in New Hampshire, which Obama also won in the last two presidential elections, Clinton leads Trump by one point, 42 percent to 41 percent

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-trump-deadlocked-battleground-states-polls-n646216

T'ksha ahahaha

I don't think you know how US succession works. If Hillary dies, Tim Kaine will be president not her corpse. And if you Trump cucks are still unsatisfied, that guy is as vanilla republican as far as people on the blue ticket go.

You got any more sick hillary examples? Webm, gif, image, whatever.

kek fucking correct the record is becoming this damn lazy, at least make something or pull statistic out of you ass

my favorite is their old standby
" republicans are old news that will never be elected again"
like its been 40 years rather then eight since a republican held the office. not like its common for the opposing party to gain office after someone holds the oval office for eight years or anything

3500 lawsuits against or by Trump
>no smoke without fire

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

asdf

>candidate has neo-facist policies
>states candidates neo-facist policies
>calls them neo-facist

Watch out, boys! This guy's appealing to the oldest trick in the book: facts.

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

this is what we call a deflection kiddies
rather then confronting the argument they instead try to push it off onto her opponent.

Honestly, I can't fault the guy. There's a very specific reason why he doesn't know what Aleppo is - Libertarians have a very isolationist policy. They don't want to be world police, in fact, they'd reduce the military and focus on trade.

So, its really not in his wheelhouse to start making comments on how he would handle another country's civil war, because he wouldn't want to get involved in the first place.

If you want to take issue with something, you can debate the isolationist approach, really.

i like how you consider a concussion and a stroke to be virtually the same illness

>comparing someone who kill a bunch of jews to a meanie head

Hitler did something right.

>hes a fascist!

nice buzzwords CTR shill

more sick Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

Legal definition of innocence is not having been found guilty.

So if she's guilty of anything, she should be tried and convicted. Or are you guilty of bias, perhaps.

I will 100% be voting Trump in November

slandering someone
then coming in later and claiming facts despite no facts being posted in the original post
if you were interested in facts you would have listed the policies that make him akin to hilter rather then just making the basic statement and then crying when you were called out on it
sorry bud you dont have a leg to stand on. much like your candidate

I like how you strawman and dont have an argument

like how your still trying to pretend she doesnt have health issues then when called it on it try to move the goalposts to "what does it matter"
better call your handlers and ask what the new official stance is

I don't give a shit about Syria.

I'm not

I'm also not voting Hillary

faulty logic
legal guilt and actual guilt are two different things
just because she hasnt stood trial doe not mean she isnt guilty, it means she hasnt been charged in a court
theres evidence she did it, comey even admitted as much
your trying to use faulty logic as a justification for her crimes
its like trying to say stalin or pol pot are completely innocent because hey they never went to trial and got charged right

and now since ive seen this bull before and its either you spamming every thread or this is one of the new ctr talking points, i know you will come back and just reinterate your statememt as if that makes it more valid

wow look how far her numbers have fallen
notes to anyone looking at this that didnt notice,
they switched the columns to make it look like her favorability is going up not down

how long did that take to make chaim?

its also pretty old. months now in fact

>chaim

new car scent is wearing off

At least he pays for his own campaing, not the emirates and the jews.

Parents and younger sister have sworn their votes for Hillary since the first of the year. They want to talk politics, but don't like to hear opposing viewpionts. Anyone else relate?

He accepts countless donations and endorsements. Doesn't pay strictly out of pocket

I'm with the guy in your pic honestly. Nothing is going to change regardless of who's elected. Now can we all go back to posting shitty rehashed memes, or do I have to wait until January?

This guy gets it. Bravo user.

Total ignorance about the single biggest international problem in the world is ok, because that ignorance is deliberate.

Ok, then. You heard it folks. Libertarians all the way.

>maybe because he is hateful
How is that an insufficient reason to not vote for Trump?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

too fucking bad faggot

What's with all this obsession with Hillary's health? How is that at all relevant to her positions on issues?

Ok OP I thought about and considered your request. Unfortunately I am going to have to deny it. That is all. Godspeed to you and God bless.

He didn't know the name of the city in Syria that is serving as a temporary capital.

He went on to describe how he would "handle" the situation, leveraging our relationship with Russia heavily.

"Total ignorance" is reaching.

>How is that at all relevant to her positions on issues?
If she's on her back in a coffin, her positions won't matter much.

No, he's racist and an idiot, and he has been nominated for a Nobel peace prize, so did Hitler and Joseph stalin, they both killed their own people, and they are both historic villains, so yeah, I have my reasons

He isn't going to know world issues. He only knows about pot and stuff like that.

International involvement is the reason why there is a war in Syria in the first place. How about not getting involved in the first place.

She's not even expected to die soon.

The focus on her health is just another stupid, immature conservative character assassination tactic. I can't believe so many fucking idiots are even concerned about it at all.

Just shut the fuck up and vote for who you want. You can also not vote and still shut the fuck up about it. It's not a tough scenario you cuck.

You have no idea what's even wrong with her. She lies about everything, you think she's going to be honest about her health?

I'd rather have a lunatic than a criminal. Since those are the only real "choices" this time around it seems.

Or rephrased, I'm voting such that the criminal won't win, and that just happens to be Trump. Could've been almost anyone else. Heck, give me Jeb Bush if it means it's not Hillary. Or Sarah Palin, she's a woman too right?