Give me one GOOD reason why iPhones are better than android

Give me one GOOD reason why iPhones are better than android

more expensive = better.

What are you poor or something?

Pfft nice meme

they are a lot simpler to use
everyone uses them so why not i use them too
and i love it when the nsa watch me take a piss

At least Android doesn't fuck everything up because they want money.

Fuck offffffffffffff

It's basically this though. By all measures the flagship android phones far outperform the iPhone. Not even counting (in my opinion) Android's superior software.

Connectivity if you have bought into Apple's ecosystem.

Everything in Android phones are copied from iPhone, so why buy the photocopy when you can buy the original at the same price

They're better because I dont give a fuck about how high definition my phone's screen is or at what FPS i can play clash royale on. Android is unnecessarily advanced.

Security

Prism?

If You afraid of technology and/or You are old fart then apple devices are great - they think for user, and do a shit load things for them. That the only reason.

Unless you jailbreak them you can't do shit on them

It depends on what you want in a phone.

After sales service. Slamdunk

stable

It's easier to develop for.

>same price

>Sup Forums

>Remove earphone plug in
>call it inovation
>charge more money

Better App Store

If you have ever had an android you would understand what you have been missing that Apple has locked down. Or just made it so you can't do stuff. PIC VERY RELATED

but they change their ports as much as they can to the point apple products arent even compatible with other apple products

>applefags will defend this

dunno
my 2 year old sony has stereo speakers, is waterproof, has a (for a smartphone) god-tier camera, has a better display and a larger powerbank

From the software side:
- More comprehensive requirements for apps, thus better quality
- They force requirements of iOS versions, or abandon old versions -- leaving a less diverse ecosystem (much easier to design for iOS than android as a result -- and you can use the newest versions without worry)
- The language compiles to native (technically to bitcode then native), which is faster and lighter than Android (or any bytecode languages)
- Android is far easier to hack/break apps than iOS. Android you can use ndk to extract an app, unzip it (it's in standard zip format), decompile .class into .java, write malicious code and then recompile, rezip and redistribute.

On the downside: XCode was designed by retards

social status

(continued...)
Writing native code is easier as well. Since it compiles to bitcode, you submit this bitcode to Apple, who can recompile and redistribute to whatever architecture is required via the app-store. On Android you require NDK, and you need to submit a binary library for each of the required architectures of the android target (e.g. cross-compiling) -- which is more work.

Also, I'm an Android fan; I can just admit that they made _some_ better design decisions than Android did.

Last time I checked Iphones don't come with pens. But... Samsung did copy the exploding battery idea though from earlier Iphones so I will give you that, but Samsung improved it to recall status

(continued further...)
I can't really say too much positive about the hardware. Android tends to provide a lot better hardware, which helps drive better advances and prices for future generations -- which is better.

But that said, even with limited/strict requirements, the iPhone is able to produce a smooth system. Android packs in high numbers, such as X GB of ram, or Y GHz processor -- when all it provides is a nominal increase. Even with JIT, using a JVM still bogs down the performance on Android phones -- it just makes it easier to cross-compile on different architectures.

I think one of the biggest things I personally hate about iPhone is any objective-C work (which is required convert c++ into swift-compatible calls)

cringe factor

see
Source: I'm a software architect

Lol, just readed that andrioid is a copy from iphone...
ALL of ios features has been available in android LONG, LOMG, LONG ago..
-swipe to unlock: sony ericsson
-rounded edges n' start button: samsung
-live photo:80's tech, mostly know as gif files (or png, smoother animations )
-always active screen: named "knock code" from LG
-shit-tons of apps n' programs... well... almost every android.
N yes, ios DOES lags when old, u don't feel it just cause you're ass enough to buy another phone when a new comes out

You can take it on a plane unlike note 7

lol!

That's a battery-manufacturing problem. Pretty sure battery was outsourced by samsung; could have happened to any company. It was from a chemical contamination

bumpin'