So Sup Forums am I the only one here who knows about getting high on poppy seeds?

So Sup Forums am I the only one here who knows about getting high on poppy seeds?

Poppy seed tea thread? Legit I've never seen one before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extract methods?

Fuck that, buy some seeds, get high really cheap!

Bump for interest.
I used to make tea with morning glory seeds

Was curious about this. How does one go about doing this, OP?

I've also heard it's dangerous because there is varying amounts of potency based on the seeds you use. Is there any truth to this?

Bump

I've been interested in trying that?

Where are you from? From what I have read, most of europe and america wash their poppy seeds so when it gets to the consumer there are no alkaloids.

Here in aus, I can spend like 3 dollars and get a pretty good high from 200 grams

Look, another fucking hippie in love with the placebo effect.
Just ignore it. Maybe it will go away.
sage

America.
And yes, you have to wash the seeds because they are covered in arsenic.
If you just chew them up you're gonna get pretty bad nausea from the shells themselves.
But I've tried a few different extraction methods and had pretty good results.
It's a good, cheap high

made a poppy tincture - havent tried it out yet.

Well, as I do it, I buy 200-300 grams of poppy seeds at a supermarket, a lemon and some lemonade. I empty most of the lemonade, juice the lemon into the bottle then pour the seeds in. Shake that cunt for 1 minute straight and strain.

From this, which I drink slowly I get an excellent high that lasts for about 6 hours. I've used other opiates like oxycodone in moderately high quantities. After being clean for several months I've found that 200 grams of poppy seeds is about the equivalent of 20-30 mg of oxy. However the high lasts much longer,

But, big but, I have read that different countries have varying degrees of poppy seed strength,

Here in aus it's all basically the same.

Don't take drugs trust me something bad always happens.
youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY

Huh, what are you on about mate?

How does it taste?
Seriously considering trying it

Like heavy lemonade. Imagine you get coke from a drive thru and leave it in your car a few days. It's that, but lemon flavored. Not great but certainly not as unpleasant as drinking ethanol or something.

Trick is to not drink too much too quickly, the effect takes half an hour to an hour to hit. When it does hit though it is fairly strong.

Bare in mind this does vary depending on where you live. Apparently some countries have poppy seeds which are far less strong.

update. I OP am high as fuck and thoroughly recommend

Being too cheap to buy pills actually works.

works in america too just buy you shit at a hippy health food store where everything is organic n shit.

i've tried it, not really for me. real drugs are better.

What would the equivalent dose be in oxy or morphine? Because I am quite impressed with the effects/cost ratio involved with the tea.

I have never heard of this.
Anyone know what drug is being extracted?

i dont know, i don't do downers.

opium

>poppy seeds

well idk how to break this to you, but you'll n eed to plant the seeds and hope that they are the opium kind of poppys, and when they've grown up, you bleed the seed pods and collect the resin that bleeds from the poppys, and smoke that.

I think it is codiene and morphine but tbh I don't know. A ton of different alkaloids are involved from my perusal of Bluelight.org

All I know is that I get fucking wrecked on this stuff, Apparently it can be pretty addictive so I keep that in check at twice a week

All I know is that I have it and I'm sorta gone for a few hours and driving is fucked.

Lemon muffins are awesome

I have done this a long time ago, I have unopened bag of seeds too in case I want to relax.

My garden is full of them...

When the time comes omg

I would not really trust OP that much. I am from Czech Republic and we are pretty much worldwide number 1 in producing poppy. That is just fact, it is legal and tradition - not making drugs of it, but it is just food like everything else. You can get "kinda high" from it i you really want to, but if you just eat them normal way, you can eat kilos of it without any affect.

>not taking angel trumpet

You can also eat kilos of cocaine without any effect.
You just do it very slowly over a very long period.

no, it works. works from just eating them too. some have been cleaned and dont work but organic should be good to go.

Well how do you extract it, without knowing what it is?
Sounds to me like you'd need an organic solvent, unless you're planning on using 2 gallons of water and letting it evaporate down.

I don't eat them. I put a fuck ton in a bottle and shake them, drink the liquid.

I'm trying to help Sup Forums with a nice high, wtf do I have to do otherwise?

So Sup Forums am I the only one here who knows how delicious poppy seeds are on bread?

Poppy seed bread thread? Legit I've never seen one before

I ate a very small portion of one when I was in california last.

Red Mill brand works well.

The seeds are the worst part of that type of bread.
Bitter shit that sticks in your teeth.

well are they opium poppys? because theres like billion species of poppy that do not produce opium

Sorry, that is a thread about something real. This is a religious hippie thread about imaginary drugs.

I really, really like poppy muffins, bread seems like it would be too bland.

I bet you don't even like sesame seeds either you failure of a human being

Sure, but in normal state poppy is just somthing that you can eat without problem. I had pasta with "melted" (?) poppy seeds and sugar, it is normal food and tasty af.

I find that weird, but maybe it has that effect on some people.

We have poppy seeds on pretty much every piece of pastry. I know people that dislike it, but majrity like it.

Proof?

The pods are where it's at. If you can find a good source of pods (local florist wholesaler, online source for flower arrangements, etc), then you're set. Put them in a blender, and blend to a fine powder. I recommend removing as many seeds from the pods as possible before doing this. Anyways, take the fine powder from the blender, put it in a normal drip style coffee maker, add some lemon juice on top of the pods, and brew it like normal coffee. The resulting tan liquid will taste like bitter asshole, but getting high isn't ever easy. Start with one pod (about the size of a golf ball) if your tolerance is low. It's best to buy a lot of pods, and grind them all at once, as one pod may have 10x the morphine content of the next.

They would retain a high alkaloid concentration, seems logical.

Sesame seeds are okay. Sunflower, pumpkin and plenty other seeds are awesome. But poppy seeds are just bitter and annoying.

they are the leftovers of the tea i drink which makes me high

Also, weird insects appear in my mancave from the hidden bags of poppy seeds

>P. somniferum, the opium poppy. These seeds contain small quantities of psychoactive opiates, primarily morphine. Some people make tea out of relatively large quantities of poppy seeds in order to get the effects of the morphine.

most poppy seeds are of the somniferum veriety FYI

no extraction necessary, you can just eat the seeds.

a lot of people put them in yogurt and eat that.

Pic of what to look for.
Dried pod? A whole fucking flower? A bouquet?

somnelier palaver right? or some bullsjot frencj name?

>man caave ?

I hate this term

as do i.

I consider it the room in our 3 bedroom i don't share that is full of beer bottles and poppy seeds which I game in

Literally retarded, no arsenic you fucktard.

agree

Whats the high like? Is it like THC, never tried it?

Nigga, it's like opiates, cause they are an opiate, are you retarded?

I havent tried opiats you faggot. Why do you think im fucking asking.

Papaver Somniferum otherwise known as Opium Poppy. There are lots of different varieties of somniferum so you gotta get the ferreal opium ones. the alkaloids of codeine, morphine, thebaine as well as others. i dunno what process occurs but most opiates are pretty water soluble. usually citric acid is used on a certain type of heroin (#3 mainly found in europe) to break it down in order for better injection. this specific type of heroin needs the citric acid to break it down somehow for more potent injection but since most "recipes" i see for Poppy Seed Tea say that you should use some form of lemon or citrus fruit drink to help "break down" the seeds or pods or whatever for ingestion.

You have never had a pain pill in your life? Codeine, oxy, morphine? Are you fucking 10?

Like a heavy warm awesome blanket that makes it hard to move because you feel really warm and comfortable where you are.

its like oxy, hydro, etc

> thinks hes the only one
> every old person knows,
> just like the shrooms
> they dont tell you

cunt I just buy Hoyts brand and get fucked up

>like bags of sand

Amerifag here. Does anyone from the States know how to go about what OP is talking about?

Man I've been clean off of Oxy for quite some time as well and I ordered some unwashed seeds offline and tried to make this tea. Definitely did not feel like 30mg of the good stuff to me. I'm not even sure I felt anything. It could have been a very mild placebo

Story? I heard that shit leave you crazy for ages.

yeah go to the local hippy store and buy organic poppy seeds. boil a shit load in some tea, mix it with some OJ, or just eat them in yogurt or whatever.
my bud used to do it all the time.

Op are you in the states? If so where'd you get your seeds?

Thanks, man.

Just make a cake.

This had 1/4 cup of poppy seeds in it, can just as easily double that

Poppy seeds also vary in morphine content
Spanish tend to be the highest and you'd need 40g of those to get the equivalent of a 10g dose of morphine

>10g dose of morphine
holy fuck, were trying to get high, not kill 50 people

health food store is good bet.