>PC master race

PS4 PRO MOTHA' FUCKA'! YEAH, NIGGA'

I'm sorry but the options were Xbox one or Ps4

Xbox one

#PCMasterRace

How bout Xbox One S or Ps4 Pro

Pc

The options are Ps4 Pro or Xbox One S. Not Pc

If you can't wait until next year, get an Xbox One. All of it's games will be backwards compatable with Scorpio.

no one wants a console

Atari 2600, Sup Forumsitches

Both are piece of shit but if I was held at gun point ps4

I do.

I don't own either but the Xbone is starting to be the better option imo because Sony is in that weird phase of pissing everyone off again (see: no backwards compatibility on the ps3 slim). Niggas won't even let Skyrim/Fallout players mod their games. Not to mention PS4 won't have true 4k.

pcmasterrace outttttttttttt

>ignorant fags back in 1997 didn't get this

PC you fuck

What do you mean?

video games are for fucking retards with nothing better to do than waste time on meaningless bullshit.

Looks like a shitty pc

Xbox has a better controller. Buy one and use it to play games on PC.

That picture is obviously a joke.

But really, as someone who owns both PS4 and Xbox, I strongly prefer my PC.

Jokes and hurr pc masterrace aside;
I was recently playing THe Division on Playstation with a friend for the first time in like 10 years.
I don't understand how anyone plays an FPS with such shitty fucking controls. Even with the built-in aimbot it's fucking impossible and clunky to control.

faggot pc neckbeard detected
I guess early 20's, mid 200#, and no friends

bruh

South Park already settled this 2 years ago.

Specs on the Scorpio sound like a decent PC's specs, but not as good as PC. There's backwards compatibility for Xbox and mods for Fallout which Sony doesn't want for PS4. There's gonna be Xbox games avaliable to play on Windows 10, like Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, etc. Plus a lot of niggers went for PS4, so I feel there's a lot less blacks on Xbox, kek.

PC Master Motherfucking Race

Just like movies, books, music, and anything else that brings joy to someone.
You're a fucking dumbass.

don't forget your lunch

Xbox One

Nobody cares.

It's Sunday you dumb nigger

>on 9/11

How about xbox scorpio or ps4 pro.
Sony fags btfo bitches

Underage fag detected

just get whatever the fuck you want depending on the games but both consoles are dead anyway..
or get none and wait for the ps4 pro and the new xbox one scorpio

Well obviously some people here do considering the fact that this thread is discussing gaming platforms. Weather you fags like it or not consoles are a shit tier dying breed.

I'd probably go Xbox one. It has better specs or will have better specs and a lot of my friends are stilling playing it.
I have a pc, but it seems pretty dope to have something you can just pick up and go. My pc weighs like 30-40lbs

this
cheesespin.net/

strawpoll.me/11204308

Sunday school faggot detected.

Agreed

Studies proved consolefag = poorfag

Sorry OP, you are not only a fag, but a poorfag

Not OP here, I got money, consoles are just simple. No assembly required. I don't feel like building a PC, I'm lazy