Fuck you

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't like how propaganda works, do you?

Talking about people and dumb sheep and not media, I think.

Hiroshima was an act of war, the japs started it anyway. 9/11 was unwarranted surprise terrorism

I'm sorry that our country is better than yours.

Worked too hard putting the text on that image to watch it 404 so quickly did ya?

You fucking weeaboo. You're from fucking America and you're moaning about a little bomb?

>nuke a couple cities
>tell Marines to remove all of Japan over the course of 5 years

Gee I dunno op it sure seemed like a great act of terrorism

Yup, braindead 'Murisheep detected.

Congratulations you think that 9/11 isn't that big of a deal even though it was an unprovoked attack on a CIVILIAN target. But when we nuke two military targets to prevent the deaths of millions of Americans and Japanese alike, we're the assholes. Fuck you weaboo.

>unprovoked attack
>military targets

Nice history lessons you have there.

>duuh ko-ko-konichiwa senpai Sup Forums japan is better than america you plebs because of anime and ninjas are still alive ok?

Fucking weeb, go kill yourself

> lol what's Pearl Harbor

We have this thread everyday

>act of war
>nuke the fuck out of innocent civilians
>cries for 9/11

Murica is worse than isis

Fat kills more people in the US than AIDS kills niggers in Africa

Natural selection lmao

Japs attack america. America attacks japan.

America attacks muslims. Muslims attack america.

Same thing really

Hiroshima

>Japanese 5th Division and the 2nd Army Headquarters
>General Headquarters of the Imperial Navy and it's Academy

An attack on a military target and not civilian cities?

Firebomb several Japanese cites. Killing thousands.
>Japs don't surrender
Nuke Hiroshima
>Japs don't surrender. (Radiation, what's that?)
Nuke Nagasaki
>Japs don't surrender
Russians invade Manchuria
>Japs surrender
Yay. Think of all the lives the a-bomb saved!

For americans there are no civilians in a war.

americans are scum in the eyes of the world, the only reason most don't know it is because they never leave their country

And then they also bombed the wrong city, kek, murica....

This, nothing to really talk about.

You must be "the man in the high castle" fan

like the japs wouldn't have nuked us? You bet your ass get would have if they had the ability. Also 9/11 was an act of terror not an act of war and if you say differently you are wrong.

Just get over the fact that you lost the fucking war

That's honestly what 90% of the butthurt from the nips is about.

>pic related
Still better option than what we got.

This made me laugh

Has 50+ towns and cities that do not get spending each year and are now slums.

Has a huge national debt that has no way of being paid off now, which will result in loss of business in the long run.

Been at war for 222 years of it's 239 existence.

Thinking they win wars, but win nothing.

62% of it's people are overweight, out of the 62% a massive 32% are obese.

Yeah... whatever Americans you keep believing you are better. Thats what you governments wants you to keep believing in so they can rape you for even more money.

I leave the country all the time, maybe you should try leaving your echo chamber.

Help Nazi's, git nuked.
>Repeat?

See

We are better, I'm sorry you can't handle it.

Think Japan started it.

Baa baa government sheep, have you any wool?

Just ignore the fact when the US were blockading the Japanese prior to Pearl Harbor huh?

Seems you don't know your own history kid.

Bet you think you won WW1 too.

those are indistuingishable for the most part

Here ya go. I bet you'll think this is "Nice." :^)

>ITT: Butthurt 'Murifags talk about shit they don't know.

no, fuck you. It is the worst Terror Attack on U.S. soil to date. It is not the worst disaster in history, that would have been when you were conceived. Also OP is an enormous faggot.

Yeah I know

Not like the morally superior japs, they had comfort women and marutas.

>trying this hard
Wew lad. Nice animay mayme. Weeboo fag.

Well here is the thing you aren't.

If you were better, you wouldn't be in so much debt or buy goods from Germany and China to supplement your failing technical industry.

Cry some more?

>be Japan
>invading china slaughtering and raping millions of civilians
>america disagrees with this
>blockades them so they stop commiting war crimes
>Japan goes apeshit and attacks america
It seems you don't know history of America, kid. Only bullshit you hear anti-americans spout out of their mouths.

Thanks, I'm not a weeb though, don't watch anime shit.

son

>
>Thanks, I'm not a weeb though, don't watch anime shit.
But you know what it is....

>dat damage control.
Whatever you say, sugar.

>Japs attack us
>we attack them
>they insult us
>invent Nukes
>tell Japs we gonna bomb them unless they give up
>tell us to go fuck ourself
>give them another chance
>déjàva.jpg
>Nuke their asses
>Century later faggots on a Chinese cartoon website are saying WE'RE the bad guys
>mfw

Sacre bleu! :^)

So you admit that Japan didn't randomly attack Pearl harbor for no reason then?

See how the lies caught you out there kid.

Also... Be China, attack Korea and Japan previous to WW2.

Your Point?

Or do we go back centuries to blame the other?

China forces it's citizens to stay in cities to prevent Japanese army from seizing more of China quickly.

America forgets about the story of the soldiers who raped Japanese women in a hospital, one soldier picking up a newly born child and smashing it on the ground and then raping the distraught mother.

But it is ok right because Nan King? Nan King makes everything right, right?

So what is the excuse of Americans who systematically raped young Vietcong girls?

But Nan King I guess is your excuse there too right?

Also I am not Japanese.

That's what you get for Pearl Harbor you fucking pieces of shit.

Actually the premise of getting the Japanese to attack the US so the US looked more innocent to get into the war, was to finally test their nukes on people.

Hence why it was 2 types used. And on heavy civilian areas near military targets. When they could have easily picked major military targets with no casualties to civilians.

But America has been killing civilians for a couple of centuries. Look up how much they killed in the American-Filipino war.

Half the shit you said is made up. Japs raped the shit out of Nan king. Even raped babies. Don't kid yourself.

Fahrenheit 451 wasnt about the dangers of an over-reaching government. It was a satire on how democracy can fuck itself. They actually voted for Trump. They WANTED those books to burn, so there would never be any smart people to compete with.

Don't forgot the War Crimes of Unit 731

You people always have to make conspiracies outve everything. We nuked Japan so they would surrender and we could end the war in the pacific

They dont think its the worse disaster in history, only the worse thing to happen to them, which it isnt.

Tragedies in other countries dont matter.

this is a pretty bluepilled post

>civilians
>religious-fanatics-that-worship-emperor
>civilians
>total war
>civilians

wow, mad thirdworldfag

Painful truths I've had to face about my country.

> Terrorism against us is a revolt against our empire

> We've killed MILLIONS of innocents in the last 50 years

> Had we withdrawn our troops from Saudi Arabia after the first Gulf war and not imposed sanctions killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, there would've been no 9/11 attacks.

> We've become the bad guy. Whereas people used to admire us and even like us, we now are justly scorned.

Heavy is the head that wears the black hat.

even if that's true that would have been the first and last time America has cared about civilians

So you say I don't know your history, but you clearly don't.

Don't know much about Okinawa huh?

Don't know about the gang rapes conducted daily by US soldiers for a number of months?

The information is out there, or are you going to be chicken shit and don't want to read about your precious country being just as bad during war time?

Also there is no real figure for both the Japanese atrocities or US atrocities, as the majority is hear say.

But the US did kill 300k+ Filipinos during their war with the US at the turn of the 20th Century. And they were civilians.

What now?

In South America you were always the bad guys.

Murica theres a reason why so many people from so many different countries dislike/hate/laugh at you

coz your a fucking joke of a nation

always have been and by the looks of things to come always will be

If you really cared you would have brought it up any day outve the other 364 days in the year but no. You're just trolling, we apologized for Hiroshima but you forced our hand next time think before you attack a country as strong and free as america

No fuck you cuck - they were out enemies. How would destroying our enemies in a world fucking war be the greatest disaster.

Also it wasn't a disaster it was an act of terrorism and war. Not like an earthquake knocked down the towers you amazing retard.

>unwarranted
really motherfucker? unwarranted? get your shit together and look at all the casualties american bombs have caused and all the sufferring caused by american intervention all over the mid east for the control of oil pipes..its never unwarranted you ignorant dumbasses...look at the other side of things,,you twat

So the 40k Korean Slaves and 2k Alliance POWs were what a part of the plan to nuke to make Japan surrender?

America is known to use WMDs when it can on people.

Japan got nuked
Vietnam got Agent Oranged
Philippines got Waterboarded (not a WMD but was widely used on civilians)
Gave Saddam various types of biological agents to use against Iran in the 80s, which was used on the Kurds in the north.

MKNAOMI isn't a joke, it happened, the CIA tested chemicals and other forms of mind control techniques on people, the US congress was fucking pissed about it, so they stealthily used a Canadian nut house to test on people there.

They tested Agent Orange on black prisoners for sterility. Which is why they used it in Vietnam, and to this day it produces massive birth defects and still births.

>being mad because America kicked ass

Ayy buddy boi

I'll remember that when I see in the news all the European refugees fleeing civil war in the Middle East when it inevitably comes to your doorstep and I'll tell you to eat shit and poke a hole in your raft made outve body pillows

worst disastah in the history

Fucking hell americucks are dumb.
You started on Japan you pig fucking inbred.

Lol, all these assmad america haters. The picture is cut off, in the history of...? We think its the worst disaster in the history of our own country, for our own country. Definitely not the worst disaster of all time.

>muh hiroshima, muh nagasaki
The fucking Japanese committed atrocities far worse than nuclear warfare. They committed war crimes that they still havent answered for 60 years later. At least americans made an attempt to rebuild japan (inb4 only as a pawn of american empire). Ask the chinese why they hate Japan.
>fucking rape of nanjing
Ask the south koreans why they hate Japan.
>Unlawful and unwanted occupation of korea; destruction of korean heritage sites, rape of korean women, etc etc

Nobody mentions the Bataan death marches. Nobody mentions the emperimentation that went on to unit 731. Atomic bombs were an act of war, and they were dropped to coerce the surrender of an empire that literally preferred suicide over surrender. Yes, they were dropped on civilian targets, but Japan was the one to escalate shit to civilian targets in the first place.

>people who hate america will still defend Japan as not having warranted nuclear bombs

Remind me again when human rights became a hot button issue in the middle east?

I thought the same thing before I deployed out there. The average sand-nigger is a heroin addled child rapist with an elementary school education. Besides the only thing that would happen from a us withdrawl in the middle east is that the chinks would make a play for the oil.

TL;DR This is why bad shit continuously happens in there countries.

delusional cuck
believes the lies of his government
while it rapes you blind and leaves you with nothing
major corps will leave US dry and go elsewhere to spend it's gains

Typical American - "Dat's alright, as long as I have beer, guns, football and bacon. I am living the American dream"

Master baiter.

Still number one and most powerful
You can suck my American dick
If we wanted to we could take everything your shit country has, flatten it and build a fucking mall on the ancestors grave yard after drone striking your whole family tree into ashes.

Bump

> They committed war crimes that they still havent answered for 60 years later

You say that like America hasn't done the same thing but on a larger scale.

Hiroshima sure got them to surrender quick , I guess think next time before you attack countries way more powerful then yourself

do you even know half the shit japan has done to chinese civilians?

You keep telling that but we don't owe 200% of our money to Chinese lizard faggot

Number one at what exactly?

Do list them.

Also I am Scottish, you are welcome to try... your ships and aircraft wouldn't get close.

>usan start invading coutries from the middle east
>attacks violently and without remorse
>north corea starts getting nuclear bombs, you know just in case
>usa did the same with the japs
>every body is upset that north corea could do and nuclear attack on usans if they attempt to invade on "an act of war"

Pretty much double moral don't you think?, in any case I wouldn't give two fucks you usans been bombed faggots.

this, my friend.

it's an ugly world we live in - one where shit like this has to happen, and comparisons have to be made - none of us want this bullshit, but well. let's hope shit gets better eh.

fuck you too
cheesespin.net/

>unwarranted
Gotta love Americans.