>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGC6C4vuOao
youtube.com/watch?v=SyDFtJdh0Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_Xg9ToHC8
youtu.be/1UUYjd2rjsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why bother, Roman has ruined these threads. Little autistic faggot.

no idea, some fag keeps changing the thread name so it wont auto filter for some of us

Why? We were at like 200 replies in the other thread

what the fuck, richard?
quit making new threads

Are Ibenis players the manchildren of guitarplayers?

Thank fucking goodness the ibanez shitfest is over.

youtu.be/hGC6C4vuOao

Ibanez player cant take the roasting

>He plays an ibanez

holy fuck is this real?

>guitar players
They cant play shit

Yeah, huckabee played music on his show and campaign trail a whole bunch.

>tfw you will never be able to have your guitar signed by trump

youtube.com/watch?v=SyDFtJdh0Zs

I wish i could get a guitat signed by trump. I would buy something really nice, get it signed and ship it to crazyaga o he doesnt have to play that shitty ibanez anymore.

>tfw Ted Nugent steals your spotlight on your own show

Fuck him with the pointy headstock, right in the pooper
>no pee edition

>Yfw ted Nugent plays a guitar with a 23.5 inch scale

You know what they say about guys with little hands

>pedo Ted

keep your cuck politics with your shitty guitar playing pls

Just sold a chunk of my gear I wasn't planning to. I just wanted to sell my old Crate BX bass amp. Got back 80% what I paid for it, ($80) but the guy really really liked my Zoom G3, and wanted my cables... Let him have it all. The price was right. An older dadrock where basically price wasn't the issue. He was amazed with the digital multi effect. Now I'm itching for another multi effect lol.

>Now I'm itching for another multi effect lol.

That's because they're a disease

did we talk about this nutube technology yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_Xg9ToHC8

Question for you. If you could pick a guitar for $5000 or below (preferably low of course), which one would you pick?

I'm looking for something that's kind of unique, preferably with a warm sound like a mustang but that can also produce a thick blues sound. The Gibson Firebird has been one of my favorite guitars since way back in the day, but I'm afraid it might be a bit clunky or something, although I've never played one myself. Any experiences on that?

Do you guys have anything to say about the Gibson LP Studio 2016 Faded?

Ibanez Prestige, RG or S series. It's all you'll ever need

>Ibanez

fuck man I've seen so many ibanez's but they seem like such meme guitars. Like they just make em look cool for the show but that's really all there's to it. I'm personally more a fan of a more timid classical design, like the les paul or telecaster.

I'd buy myself a fucking sexy Jazzmaster for 5000 bucks

Les Paul Recording
Lots of sounds.

I own a few ibanez, just ordered one too. My biggest gripe is basswood for everything. They need a pickup swap usually, but sound good after that. The necks are thin and playable, but too thin for my big hand and cramp my thumb. Some if the newer st7ff has a rough feel, but after smoothing the edges, the dumb gio has one of the best necks Ive ever played on a 5 string.

Everyone is a snob when it comes to gear. This place especially shits on everything. If it plays good and sounds good, it is good.

Man, the jazzmaster. I recently played on one of those and I liked it, but it didn't really feel like love at first sight. I currently play a les paul and I really like the neck, it feels like there's more distance in between the strings.

>You know what they say about guys with little hands

They play Gibsons.

So /gg/ I'm visiting this dyke couple's house in Michigan that my dad is friends with and they have some amazing guitars here. A black MIA Telecaster, a vintage worn brown Gibson SG Bass, a stainless steel top Martin acoustic, and something else I haven't taken out of the case yet and played yet.

So you're going to steal them right?

How can /gg/ even compete?

Lel no.

Even I wanted to I don't like telecasters as Strats are the patrician choice, and worn brown is a patently boring finish for a guitar so fuck the gibson. The Martin is downright hideous too so i wouldnt want that either.

American elite telecasters are neat because you get the traditional tele sound and a setting that makes it sound like it has a pair of humbuckers. It's what I'd go for if I were interested enough in guitar to spend over a grand on one.

Adding that my setup is now playing through my home theater system.... or bluetooth speaker. Home theater & bass sounds great. Guitar... bluetooth speaker sounds alright but hollow and quiet

Yeah, I don't have the moeny for that nifty Earthquaker shit, but I just need a Chorus, Flanger, and a couple different OD and Distortions. Individual pedals, that'd run me >$1000

What are good inexpensive multi-effects? Money is an issue for me.

Why is /gg/ so anti hollow bodies? Literally the most versatile guitars around.

Are there any major music stores that sell fret erasers? Or maybe some other alternative for polishing frets? Im about to restring my guitar tomorrow so I don't want to wait a week for them to ship here.

thats not a hollow body

>bad body
>need new pickups
>uncomfortable neck
other than that small stuff they are great!

multi effects are generally shit

you can get really really good BBD chorus pedals on reverb for cheap

search for old made in japan pedals like arion, ibanez

you can get the reissue of the EHX electric mistress deluxe for like 100 bucks and that is an excellent sounding pedal

depends
I have a 1968-9 Ibenez 1910 and love it

Well I just sold my Zoom G3, so i know, digi aint the same as analog, but $100 for ONE pedal is too much for me to spend. I felt fine having about 20 useful effects in ONE pedal though.

miss my ibanez some days, then I remember how horribly low the action was, and it jsut clanks

it has been a little frankenstined but it plays well and has a super nice tone

I want a semi-hollow or hollow body so bad desu

I want to buy a guitar that nobody will make fun of. What do I get?

ask a professional repairman anything

do all instruments, can tell you if your being jewed on repairs ect

Cant go wrong with a strat or 335 ripoff, but thats a dumb reason to buy something

just buy what you like senpai

Whats the best way to polish my frets?

you should get some self esteem, and then buy whatever guitar you want that you can afford

guys how long it took you to get a clean F chord consistenly?? im actually getting frustraded, i learned all other chords i know in like 3-4 days, but his F chord it has been like 2 weeks and i cant get it....

Why is your workshop so messy

what instruments do you think are the best for your money?

including the used market, ie: "a used MIA fender for $850 on craigslist is the best way to go in terms of price and quality"

What's the easiest/best way to go about adding more backbow to a neck when the truss rod is fully tightened already. It's only like a 600 buck SE PRS so I don't really wanna splurge on a repair if the truss rod is fucked.

It's easier to practice barring higher up the fretboard, use some of these voicings instead.

does anyone actually use C pattern barre chords?

Mother's metal polish. Tape off fretboard

>Neck was a bit bowed
>tuned to C standard
>Not really bowed anymore
huh

It's in Under the Bridge lmao. Also Whatever Happened by the Strokes.

Good value, underrated instruments are Yamaha and Peavey.

Less string tension in C standard dummy

It's handy for some riffing and it's a great pattern for visualizing arpeggios.

Try to play this without it:

youtu.be/1UUYjd2rjsE

I've played guitar for a few years, but never bothered to learn music theory, I just played songs I enjoy. I can play a lot of stuff without trouble.
Now I want to start composing and realised how much of a dumbfuck I am for not having studied before. Where should I start? Should I learn some scales?

Steel wool the frets and use white diamond cloth as a finisher and linseed oil to re-seal the fretboard itself when youre done

because i got too excited about guitar and didn't clean up from my finish work

guitars specifically?

don't do this. You don't want to use any compounds you don't have to

voicings?, im not sure i understand,
i try that same F chord you have there but cant get the 1st and 2nd string to ring consistenly thats my problem, i just want know how long it will take

>blaming the brand instead of your lack of setup skills

yeah, generally used guitars for the price. i've always wondered this from someone who works at a shop and knows the markup.

i plan on building a tele from usacg once i know what i want, and then selling off the rest of my gear that was bought used for approx what i paid for it

>re-seal the fretboard itself when youre done

why dont you just tape them off

Yeah but I'm pleasently surprised I don't have to fuck with the truss rod anymore