Pretty sure my girlfriend is going to break up with me tonight AMA

Pretty sure my girlfriend is going to break up with me tonight AMA

The fuck happened?

You have my full attention

Uh Well long story short, I accidentally lied to her and it went downhill from there

Greentext?

It's a long story, you sure? It's also really retarded

Sorry bro

>accidentally lied to her
how do you 'accidentally' lie?

Is it still a lie if I believed it myself?

Lay it on us op.

Accidentally? Let me guess you slipped on a banana and fell into some sluts cunt and busted a nutt?

We're listening

I like long stories

Awaiting retarded greentext here, standing by

this is sure to be a waste of time

Alright you guys ask for it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

>be me
>have slight anger problems
>one day get real mad
>end up punching a doorframe
>tell gf about
>she says I problem
>i didn't want her to think that I might harm her
>so me being the brillant retard I am told her how I really feel
>Basically I never actually "feel" strong emotions I just pretend I do
>she translates this as me not actually having feelings for her
>mfw
cont.?

Need me to dump feels for you OP?

It'd be much appreciated

It'd be much appreciated

Go on

cont. it OP it seems like her just being stupid about you trying to do good. My girl does the same all the time and she will break up with me aswell i just know it.

just googled this haha

I have loads so if you want any of a special kind tell me

Me too

no, that's self delusionalism.

It's probably for the best OP. Bitches are a fucking handful.
>gf left me for a "internet bf"

What she on about, she's making your problem revolve around her.
Tell her to shut up and listen to you explain why you're dead and empty inside like the lot of us here.

I'm actually fucking sad now
Dem feels man

This happened late last night
>she ends up not believing I ever even loved her in the first place
>I try to convince her that I really did care for her
>she says either i'm lying or i lied earlier about how I felt
>mfw
>I try desperately to convince her that I do love her
>mfw she doesn't believe me
>she starts bringing up how she can't handle this anymore
>says I hardly know her
>says we're not even in a real relationship because we hardly see eachother
>this all happen this morning
I'm going to be meeting her tonight to talk things out. Pretty sure I can't change her mind. Wat do?

My girlfriend means so much to me I'd take a bullet for her she was the only joy in my life. She sent me stuff like this " Good morning sweetheart. I love you so much, more than you ever know. You are always in my heart, always. And my words may be hard to believe in this day and age because of how often love is taken advantage of. I am adjusting myself and well- we have both been fucked over. But I want us to prove each other wrong, I want us to show each other that we MEAN what we say. I will always mean what I say because Austin I literally want my life with you. I promise to be loyal, accept you, carry your children, be your wife, treat you, and love you as long as your dumbass doesn't up and leave me. You're my soulmate and damn I got lucky, so lucky. You're such a sweetheart and we came into each others lives at the perfect moment, and for that I thank you. You're so fucking appreciated, even when I get pissed at you and say mean things, its just me being a lil grump, but i'm your lil grump. ️ I love you so much baby, you're so handsome, sweet, hilarious, you have a huge cock, what else could I ask for? (; Have a good day at school baby, I wish I could say I could please you afterwards but I started my period...I'm sorry. I hate feeling worthless like this, so please forgive me for that. I'll ttyl sunshine, I love you baby, mwah. " and now she says "I don't have room for you in my life." I don't feel like dealing with life anymore. I'm done. I thought i was set, and would always have sombody here with me until death. Now she'll go find someone else and do all of that with him and that Idea tears me up inside and makes me break down. I wish it wasn't like this. I wish i could go back in time to when I first met her. And a time paradox or some shit would happen so it'd just repeat.

If she's that triggered by that and not believing you proves that she doesn't really care about you, only about herself since she revolved the problem around her.

I'm sorry man, but you're better off with someone who can deal with the void you feel. Not someone who demands your love and attention.

Get some fucking flowers at the ready OP
Say, "I'm sorry I cocked up, but I do love you and I want to prove it"
Tell her you want to go on a weekend trip somewhere together.

The same happend to me, at first she did send a lot of good mornings and stuff it became less and less, i miss those texts more then anything else

I do too. Those texts would make my year.

Op here. This is almost identical to my situation.

I would do anything to return to that time

As would I. And I mean anything.

why aren't you on reddit with the other faggots discussing this shit?

Because those faggot know nothing

I wished to achieve catharsis immediately. There's always a bunch of people on Sup Forums

this

She's a cunt OP. You dont need her. Pic related

She's freaked out at this new information about you, and it's kicking around her insecurities because that's her only frame of reference for the world. She sounds a little immature to be honest.

The important thing for you here is that you handle whatever comes next by remembering your ABC's and get out of it with your dignity intact. It might not seem so important now, but it really is.

You'll be all right Jeremy

FUCK.. im in the exact same situation...

These threads are as close as Sup Forums gets to tumblr I swear to fuck.

So theres 4 guys also in my situation? I guess 9/11 is the time of year when women become assholes

It's not exactly an uncommon thing.

Been in this situation for few weeks now its because the summer ends some stuff with getting darker makes it harder for relationships to keep going

>your dignity intact

Yeah. If you can hold your head up later and say "I was in the right" it makes a lot of difference.

I'm actually pretty sure I'm not going to meet someone who loves me like she does(or did?)
She was perfect. Always willing to lend an ear and the sex was amazing

Pick up some interests. Go to where people who share those interests are and talk about those interests. Make friends on that basis, and then go from there.

Also maybe see a doctor about that depression.

Gentlemen, I believe we've created to the scientific theory: The Theory of End of Relationships.

Yeah we all think that, and if it happens it's gonna suck, no getting around that, but life goes on and there are other, better people in the world.

I think you should break up with her first

That way you have the upper hand and SHE is the one trying to get YOU back

My gf keeps going on about Never forget 9/11 and how she hates that Colin guy that never stood up for the anthem and she's pissed at me for not giving a single fuck. When did I start dating such a fucking patriot?

You need to convince her to fly a plane into Colin's house. That'll teach him. The Muslim loving Jew.

You never know man. It's a gamble between being lonely, content but uncomfortable or in better company.
But it sounds like she prioritises herself higher than you without even knowing what's wrong with you or why you feel that way, fuck that.

But going to the root, why don't you feel anything user? What thoughts lit up when you had to pretend to feel, pretend to be angry?

Mayby i should dumb some motivation instead for you guys?

Wrong. We are/have been fucked up too. What do you think I'm doing here? I do know how hard it is. The fact that what we're positing is hard for you, and that you'll probably fail a bunch of times before you succeed doesn't change that that's the way out.

You are who you damn well want to be.

Was her dad a firefighter or in the military?

Do you eatz taccos and burritos?

You guys actually helped me a lot. Thank you Sup Forums