What the fuck are these? I know they're some kind mite but fucking hell...

What the fuck are these? I know they're some kind mite but fucking hell, I sprayed my plant down and under the leaves with organic bug spray but these fuckers won't die. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UepAzio1eyU
youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like you have a bad infestation of ayy lmao

Aphids.... get some lady bugs.... seriously.....

spider mites. wash them off with a hose or use a little soapy water.
atleast you have a plant(s) mother fucker

Spider mites i think
Gotta do some cleanin OP

Spider mites are red..... aphids are green.....

go to 420chan

organic bug spray is bullshit.

Use tobacco as a pest repellent! works perfectly and is bio friendly.

>buy bag of baccy - 50grams will do
>pour baccy into 2 pints of boiling water
>simmer slowly untill black and about 1/3rd left
>strain out gross wet baccy -bin!
>bottle the liquid in a sprayer and voila!

Top tip, boil that shit down to goo and you can kill a man with it. mind blowingly poisonous. ;)

Go to the library and get a book on horviculture

youtu.be/UepAzio1eyU

lol i was thinking the same thing

Lady bugs eat the FUCK out of aphids. Idk but find some lol

I don't know if it will work, but I put some tobacco in my sprayer and I don't get mites, caterpillars, or anything like that afterwards.

BOI

I am done with drugs every time someone messes with them they are trouble.
youtu.be/q7PG3wbGCqY

op if your growing outside buy some lady bugs and relase them on the plant if your inside make sure the area is closed off but still have good ventilation and wash each leaf by hand with luke warm water

canterpiller

Looks like you haven't been doing any pest control. If its in flowering then your plant is fucked.

OP do this ----> hes right

show us a clean leaf if you have one
and is that a sativa or a hybrid ?

Aphids you fucking faggot. Get some goddamn ladybugs.

/thread

Or you can just buy pesticide grade nicotine. Our pharmaceutical grade nicotine from a vape shop.

aphids my man you are fucked if its from inside. if its outside you are fucked too you cant spray this late. but if you dont give a shit about smoking chems and getting cancer buy some azamax or forbid of you are a real madman.

1 part Dawn dish soap 10 parts water. Spray them girls 3-4 times a day with it. Soak em.

leafs look big close to buds or in the early stages
i hope hes no rookie and has more than one plant and in different locations

Spray your plant with a mild soap mixture a few time a day.
If you're using ladybugs to rid them, be sure to remove ants. Ants protect aphids because they secrete a sugary substance, so they protect them from predators.

plant is cancer. it has kil

whatever this is amatuer hour shit anyways. it didnt happen over night, so op is a lazy retard. he deserves to smoke bugshit and i tried to help.

Get some mimosa, citrus seed/citrus bark or cinamon (or all of them) concentrated extract. Mites hate that shit and it's not toxic and leaves no odor so you can dry and smoke the shit after like 3 days. Just mix it up at the ratio on the bottle and spray the shit out of your plant.

Ladybugs mane, also can u give me a guy I can hit up for some seeds online cause it isn't legal where I'm at and need cash

Neem oil

putn bleach on it

I believe it's a sativa and I can't upload any pics cause apparently the file sizes are too big

>how are you today FBI?

>Open in paint
>Resize
>Save as .jpeg
>Upload

or.
Screenshot with 'Lightshot' kek

I'm on my phone unfortunately :/ pc is kill for the time being