Post your age, Job, country and salary

Post your age, Job, country and salary

31, Self employed, England, Not on salary.

>graphic artist
>tech support
>graphic design
>game designer
>librarian

>really fuckin poor, but quite happy

12, nigger, Nigeria, whatever I steal I keep.

20, Game Designer, France.

24, small business, USA, income varies
>I'm about to start growing cannabis
>Will eventually make hash oil too
>Saving up to open a party store or buy existing one out.
>Might expand into making other shit
>If I do, I'll likely be making different kinds of DMT along with LSD, MDMA & some RC's
>I also wanna grow shrooms

>A wild nigglet has appeared!

Merchandiser for Coke
$48k

28, IT guy, USA, $48K

20, veterinary technician, USA, 28,000 a year approximately.

29, cum guzzling, $$$$

23, Fund Administrator, £32k

Alaskan commercial fisherman

20, Cam Model, Denmark. 30k a year.

31, end user support technician,USA $32,500

20, Infrastructure Architect, Bristol UK, £32K

pic somewhat related currently on a work laptop with no images

Advertising
USA
$250K (depends on bonus)

When I first posted on b I was a college student who washed dishes to afford rent

work hard, strive toward your dreams, and you can become a normie like me

what do you do in IT?

Who's your wholesaler? Do you get it from a local gang or is it straight from he cartel?
What kind? If woman let's see something good

Retail Store Manager
UK
£34k

26, USA, publishing, $43,250.

Do you take drugs?

sorry, i'm a male cam model.

28, insurance underwriter for geico, USA, 62K

what did you study and how did you approach the job market?

Oh okay, well I'll bet they enjoy your cock don't they?

19, germany, webdesign, 11/h

they dont complain, and i make good money for a male model.

21, Norway, Student - programming (apps), In Norway u get paid to go to college/universities, so i get like 5-6k usd a year, which is enough for food.

26,attorney, USA, 135k

21 poland 2 an hour

21, Security Consultant Intern, USA, 24/h

assoc. scientist
usa

20, student, USA, -10k

Zapomniałeś napisać jaki zawód debilu

No way u make 2 dollar an hour, thats cancer

18, Army IT operator, 50,000$ a year

I used to do coke, not a ton but for a year or two I hung out with people who did it constantly so I kind of had to. It was fun, but I grew out of it. I love MDMA and LSD but I don't do them often. Weed a few times a month.

Journalism. Which was great, in theory, but in practice it was worthless. Graduated then economy collapsed in 2008 and journalism changed from kind of a real profession into just clickbait bullshit. Just fucked around for a few years working odd jobs. Biggest thing, for me, about "soft" hiring (not in STEM) is that it's almost entirely based on someone thinking, hey, this dude is ok/has done weird/cool stuff on his own. Learn to write really well, or do visual art really well. Take a class or two if you can afford it. Then just make something—anything really—and push it out into the world. Doesn't have to be fine art or a short story, but even that first little sliver of legitimacy is worth more than 50 internships imo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

19/mexico
student
unemployed
my parents give me around 25 dollars a week
i consider myself poor as fuck

I'm a 18 year old university student in the US, not working any jobs, but my academic scholarship pays for my housing, food, pretty much anything I could need

Jesus Christ does everyone work in IT on this website

Once a neet always a neet my dude

All right, but do you have a family? if not, what do you do with your 250k ?

How did you get in advertising?

electronic engineer
Spain
1200€/month

Faggot

21 (22 on Friday)
Line cook
USA
11.75/hr
I'm in my second year of a Mechatronics AAS, so hopefully by this time next year I'll be pulling at least a $40k salary.

Setup systems, computers, printers, etc and provide internal computer support...

Just watch ITCrowd to find out.

19, IT, Czech Republic, 1650usd/month

It's not that much, because electronics are 25%ish more expansive here, but food and houses / flats are pretty cheap, so I'll probably build a House in the near future.

24, info sec analyst, US, 60k

Engineer
USA

21. USA. Arborist. 45k

sounds like what I do except you make over 10k more than i do.

what's it like working for the man?

how can i get into that line of work?

>37
>cashier
>Poortugal
>€550 a month
>12h a day 6 days a week

18, software engineer, USA, $90k/year. It's a little low for my position, but I'm also a felon, so my choices are somewhat slim right now.

17, student, Italy

>Who's your wholesaler? Do you get it from a local gang or is it straight from he cartel?

Coke

Fuck, I mean 28.

21, video editor for my uni, 550€ a week

Is that an interesting job to have? What kind of knowledge base does it require?

Paramedic
USA
40 per hour

Salaries in the US are just crazy, wtf

20 UK, carpenter. £2k plus / month

Unless you live in a shit area 40k a year will be easy.

Was in IT for many years still do it as a hobby now IT Crowd is spot on. I was a Systems Admin.

Really? How do you get this job?

USA
Aerospace engineer

You just have to have a good knowledge of networking and systems in general. So servers, VPN, VLAN, WAN/LAN etc.

I started off as an IT Support apprentice for Volkswagen, left there, started working for a law firm as IT support then jumped straight into networking without any real knowledge per say, just shown my enthusiasm towards the topic and that I was eager to learn, here I am.

it's comfy, they paid for my move from midwest to

if you aren't in any formal education/training for it, it's best to just search around for labs to do on your own. learn some programming/scripting, it's very marketable.

27, Corporate solicitor, England, 90k

Hey guys I honestly have no idea how much my salary is going to be can anyone help out? I have my BE in computer and communications engineering from a great school and I'm going to do my masters at ETH Zurich and I've done an internship with the UN.. gonna move to the states soon so yeah just wondering how much I should expect

I have a girlfriend, we're getting married in 5 months. She makes roughly what I do. We travel a lot, but neither of us do anything outrageous. We enjoy ourselves when we decide to splurge, but we make very clear lines between spluring and like, day-to-day existence. The thing about money, and everyone says this, is that no matter how much you make, if you don't remember what it's like to be poor or miss bills or completely hopeless, it's never, ever enough. I live in New York and there is always someone in this city who makes literally 100 times what you make. I have friends in tech/banking who make so, so much more than I do, and some of them don't have a care in the world, while some literally spend every single penny they make. I still remember getting paid in cash for dishwashing work that kept me off the books so I try to save.

Just completely not giving up. It took like 3 years of applications. Finally got a job as a jr copywriter. If you're good, friendly and don't fuck around, the hardest part of your career is landing the first job. I still don't have a clue why this country is so, so, so antagonistic to people starting out their careers.

>21
>waiter
>USA USA USA
>lol what's that

Yes. And they all lie about how much money they make.

Crazy good or bad? Not all areas pay well. I know places who think 20k a year is a shit ton of money and beg to keep your job.

30, miscellaneous shit related to online sales and networking, 80k

Crazy good, like 90$ for an engineer is A LOT for a european like me

>26
>Engineer
>Colombia
>$55K year

Problem is I have a retarded boss who likes outdated protocols and hardware.

30, factory machine operator, USA! $27,000

Co-sign.

Every IT guy I know talks about how much cash they make and then I watch them use parent CC to put gas in his car.

Armoured gunner

I worked IT I made 42k a year with OT around 47-50k. I have many years of experience. First 5 is hard 30k and survive.

>26
>USA
>sales rep for a solar company
>between $15-40k per quarter depending on how much I'm busting my ass

If you're in your 20s and got people skills and no education, holy fuck go into sales. Besides selling drugs it's the quickest way to get your hands on some life-changing money. Sales is not difficult, just uncomfortable.

Methamphetamine cook
USA
$384,000,000 p/a

Hi Nick

well, I already know programming/scripting in python, bash, batch

what kind of labs? I already do linux on my own

I can see that

I work in IT and I also vouch for this.

I don't talk shit myself but I find it hilarious when other people who work in IT say they make £60K ish doing a lower skilled job than myself which makes no fuckin sense

What are IT and OT?

Realistically it'll be more like $60k if I go into something programming-related, but I like to plan for worst-case scenarios and $40k would be more than enough for me. It's pretty good for entry-level salary, anyway.

can confirm, second year of desktop support, making 32.5k.

training to be a pro wrestler
$0 CAD

14/f/cali

We have to pay for things unlike Europe. They take I'm guess over half your income for taxes. I'm going to guess that's part of the factor. The rest could be parts of Europe is cheap.

helicopter pilot
USA
80,000+

Water treatment engineering/sales
UK
£40k

information technology and overtime, retard

i'm not lying tho i am 100% independent

hollister stock associate
whatever the fuck minimum wage slave is