18 yo lesbian friend offered me nudes if make her math homework, im dumb as shit though

18 yo lesbian friend offered me nudes if make her math homework, im dumb as shit though

Help Sup Forums

Will dump results ofc
Its german btw

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats her

Post face pic of her first

"make her math homework"
are you giving her more homework?

Op i can help you but can you plz translate all of that german shit?

Why are lesbians so fucking hot? Fuck. I wish I was a female.

bet you do you fuckin fag

I'll help you OP but make sure it's not fucking sideways, you pleb.

kek

She likes to tease me with some more sexy pics but never gotten nudes

Your page is rotated 90 degrees in the wrong direction, that is why you cannot understand the math

Translate and I might give it a shot.

if i got the translate i can do it

im gonna try

welche aufgabe denn?

alle

Bump

go to wolframalpha.com, bam you have it solved

working on translation right now op

bump
she hot

cmon Sup Forums you can do it

need more bump with .jpg

und jetzt aufeinmal will sie dir welche schicken? für hausaufgaben?

mach deine hausaufgaben selber, außerdem sind die aufgaben echt net schwer.

was ist denn so verwunderlich dran ?

Sind nicht meine und ich hab das nie gelernt

there u go
sorry for any errors though :/

6)
a) Examine, using your own terms, eg. f(x) = 1 - x^2, how the graphs f(x), g(x) = f(x/o) and h(x) = f((x-u)/o) connect.
You can limito o and u to o = 4 and u =2.

b) justify: the graphs from (idk how to do these strange letters, look for urself.) k#u;o can gradually produced by:
(1) stretch in x direction with the factor o,
(2) compress in y direction with the factor 1/o an
(3) move in x direction with the factor u.

7)
a) sketch the gaussian bell curve k#u;2(x) for u = 1 and u = 3 and the integralfunction F(x) = \int _{-infinite}^{x}\k#u;2(t)\,dt in a coordinate system

b) sketch the gaussian bell curve k#2;o(x) for o = 1 and o = 3 including \int _{-infinite}^{x}\k#2;o(t)\,dt in a coordinate system

c) in own words: sum up all information you can gain about the integral function and the gaussian bell curve. document your execution using a plotter.

8) verify using numerical integration with your calculator with your own values for u and o.

(1) \int _{-infinite}^{+infinite}\x * k#u;o(x)\ = u
(2) sqr(\int _{-infinite}^{+infinite}\(x-u)^2 * k#u;o(x)\,dx = o

habs mal für dich übernommen

also ich bin zu doof dafür.

haha nice danke, ich hatte teilweise echt keinen plan wie man das übersetzen soll

fucking MVP here

Remember to post nudes

ja war auch nicht einfach, hab ne zeit überlegen müssen.

got ya.

wheres the part where she tells you that there will be nudes?

Back side

what other reason would i have to go on b and ask for help?

You couldn't even figure out how to post the picture in Landscape so we could at least read the fucking question without breaking our necks? Catch caner and die you potato eating german fucker.

Google Gauß Funktion and then go to wolfram alpha to get the derivative so a and b should be easy. at c just write down some shit like where the Funktion has its maximum depending on the variables.

I don't care abouot your reason, I want to see a screenshot of the chat

▲▲

6. die ganze aufgabe behandelt nur die normierung von funktionen, das ist nötig bei der gaußfunktion weil die nur numerisch integriert werden kann und man deshalb tabellen von der normierten funktion verwendet.
7a&b. setz die werte ins bild ein, such ein bild der verteilungsfunktion und setz die werte ein
c. nur numerisch integrierbar, tabellen verwenden, normierung notwendig, int_(-inf)^(+inf)=1
8. in den rechner kann die das aber selber noch eingeben oder?

this better be good

You must b new no timestamp, no tits and no face... just do your homework faggot!

timestamp on other people's pictures?

>you must be new
my friend

Still no tits and face...
Ask her to timestamp it then...

Still no tits and face...
Ask her to timestamp it then....

she doesnt know that im going to post them online.. wtf

and she's taking them rn

for 8) just choose any 'u' and 'o' and put them in wolfram, then you get the same result as in the task, just claim that in works and its all

Ask her to draw a smiley face on her boob

Jo ich würd dir gern helfen OP obwohl du ne schwuchtel bist bin auch eig gut in mathe aber bin grad viel zu stoned also sorry OP

deliver op

you're fucking retarded, just gtfo of this thread.

Thats a long ass finger

Kinda hoped for more

she plays the piano and is a lesbian
so i guess she got that going for her

Rekt she knows op is a faggot

Fair enough. Do you have any face pics that aren't blocked by the phone?

she's self conciouss about her nose (it really doesnt look that bad) thats why she always takes pics hiding it

Send her a cum tribute of it. I'm sure one of us can supply, too, if you want.

What is she, a Jewess?

Could you ask her for a face pic as a special treat for the hw.

this
just an attention seeking german potato

dunno man, dont think girls are big fans of that lmao

and she's a lesbian after all

she's half russian

would be funny though, what you gotta lose?
if she doesn't mind sharing her nudes, she will probably have a laugh about a tribute. and it might get you more pics

give all pic u have from her

Do it anyways. Like said, you've got nothing to lose with what you've seen so far. Doubt she'd mind anyway, she definitely knows what you're gonna do with the nudes you got already. She's not retarded.

this.

I mean, dude, she's willing to not only tease you with pix, but send tits as well. Fuck it.

▲▲

probably nothing to lose, she's really into me and shit, calls me daddy and stuff.
There is no way i would get a positive reaction out of that anons sorry.
I may got nothing to lose but for sure have nothing to win

>she's really into me
>calls me daddy and stuff
>have nothing to win

Nigga, what? Dude, just do it. Either she'll have a laugh with you about it and feel a bit happy that you enjoyed the pictures, or she'll send you more.

or she'll think it's creepy as fuck

Send her pictures of your tits.

Dbap

u gotta take risks man!
Getting tits is all about taking risks.

From where are u in ger?

cheesespin.net/
which is best?

If she thought you were creepy, she wouldn't be teasing you and sending pics of her fucking tits. Man up, OP.

im kind of like "her trusted person" .. just dont want to weird her out. She's my lil girl and tbh probably my best friend
>shares her nudes online
near cologne

she 100% will, op dont let these fags talk u into doing it, she will definitely block you and never talk to you again.

gtfo i'm sad

Queer

Show me your dicks in WhatsApp

nah she wouldnt, she would probably just say something like: K
and dont respond for a few hours

Send her a pic of your tits, breh.

Do IT for all geek with good skill in math :)

She wouldn't have sent you nudes for nothing. She could have easily googled the math and been done with it, but no, she asked you and said she'd show you her tits (And actually did) if you did it for her. It's a test, OP, and you're failing it right now.

i once sent her a 1 sec snap of my dick
she opened it while she was watching youtube vids with her 5 yo sis.. so that happened

>"her trusted person"
yeah right op, you're her little bitch, doing her maths homework and she only sends pic in which she covers her boobs... she's using you.. post her number.

Cool story. Show her your tits. Post response.

I'm from Cologne too.
What college does she go to OP?

She has a gf and is keep teasing me and shit idk i really want to fuck her though

she's still doing her abitur

Chantelle lol

can't understand nazylaguage speak anglais OP :)

how old are you?