Guys I really want to have sex with my little cousin ... Pic is her .. Anyone ever feel this way ? Idk what to do

Guys I really want to have sex with my little cousin ... Pic is her .. Anyone ever feel this way ? Idk what to do

Stay away from her.

I had the same problem. Just share her pics and fap away with us. Its not worth getting kicked out of your family bro. She's nice though. Is that a dance costume or what?

Well I've always wanted to bang my cousin. She's 19. However it'll never happen. Lives in another state and we don't talk. Oh well =\

I am contacting the authorities

Yeah she's in dance

how old is this cousin user

Not sure if I should state that

It would ruin any future relationships she would ever have. Not okay man. You might move on, but it would destroy her. If you care about her at all as a person, you'll stay the hell away from her.

>not sure
Statutory rape detected

I mean I don't really know her but the past two times I saw her I get so horny

moar dance costumes. Must have some dance vids?

Her mom doesn't post any

exactly

Anyone faping ?

You posted some of these before

She's hot. I'd fuck her

Yeah I did I felt horny ... I wish I knew how I could

bumping for age

>Anyone ever feel this way
Sure do

She's 14 I think

Ever steal her panties?

that you?

Yeah, dude. She's fucking hot. I wouldn't blame you for going for it. Try her mouth and ass out. I bet they feel awesome.

Nah I wish it's impossible to get to her room plus she's outta statec

I wish I could

My sis

You can. Next time you're in her area (or she's in yours) wait until she's asleep, rag her, and have some fun. Use lube for that ass, though. And make sure to take it slow and gentle, and fuck her nice and good. Use a condom, obviously. When you're done, clean her up thoroughly and tuck that tight young thing in.

She'll wake up none the wiser. It's not like she's a virgin, I doubt there's any damage to be done as long as you take it easy and are gentle. She might feel a little weird but the chances she'll jump to the rape conclusion are pretty low.

Any more pics?

She's probably a virgin

you done that before then mate?

mote of hers ?

;)

what a good sister you are

Of course not, officer. I'd never do anything so foul. I'm an upstanding citizen that doesn't find children attractive or even smoke pot. I'm a straight white male, who works 9-5 and comes home to his loving wife and four kids who all live together in a nice, big two-story house with our dog, Brisket.

Not likely. A girl her age, with a body like that, how many horny boys do you think have already pushed their way between her thighs? Get real, man.

Whoa thats a bit too young

she looks like 12-13

moar?

>naming your dog brisket.
How is that a stereotype. I'm white and I thinks ive had like 10 different dogs named Max.

Hot post moar. Also sharpie in pooper

I do op. I know the feels and it sucks cuz she use to flirt with me

how do i do that to my sister?

lol looks like a crack addict.

>how do i do that to my sister?
Have a shitty childhood with abuse, turn to each other for safety, have a cock the size of her forearm, add weed/mdma/coke to break her mind

We need more of user's cousin

Made her wear this without underwear to a NYE party, constantly groped her in public

any more notes ?

I got younger pics

You need Jesus.

Great, I fail every single one of those.
I bet she gets a ton of cock anyway so i have nothing going.

More

Shes sexy, What do you want to do to her?