What does it feel like to have your cock up a girls ass?

What does it feel like to have your cock up a girls ass?

honestly? kind of like her pussy once you're in and it's loosened up.

Slightly tighter than pussy and drier (at the start) the entrance is really tight but the inside is less so. Once you really get pumping though it just ends up feeling like a pussy

Same as a guy's ass.

>like OP has ever felt a pussy

so much better then pussy its un fucking believable. faggots who say its the same are just faggots.

only tight at the begginning, the end is lose as fuck. after a few strokes the asshole is dilated and feels like you are pounding nothing.

but makes my dick diamonds and i love it.

underrated

Powerful. But it's only worth it if you've also got a rampant rabbit for her pussy. My girl's passed out twice in 2 years of it :D

Kek

yeah, but different than a ducks ass.

This guy gets it.

If jerking off using your whole grip = pussy, then jerking off using just your index and thumb in the A-OK symbol = ass

In all honesty, it's much more fun just to finger or use toys on her asshole and stick to her pussy. Usually better for her too.

The best is at first...when you feel your dick kinda pop in...then it's nice and tight for a while. It isn't long until you can barely feel it except for the first inch or so
The best part about it is the look on her face.

Well at least it aint gibblets i tell ya hwat

wasted Trips :DDDDDDD

Wasted post

Check em

You should be more forgiving of your Sup Forumsretheran bro

Fuck off.

This

The first time I fingered my gf's ass, she was completely terrified. As soon as my finger was in she realized she loved it. Blew my load all over her right then.

By the time she could take my cock, it was old hat and not even that exciting anymore.

2nded This guy gets it.

Nice trips