I'm getting into Russian and Japanese. I need to develop my musical tastes on those languages...

I'm getting into Russian and Japanese. I need to develop my musical tastes on those languages, I already listen to some groups and artists like Глюк'oZa, Mayumi Kojima, Kashiwa Daisuke, VITAS, Lucky Old Sun, blah blah blah. Do you have any music suggestions?

Also english recommendations if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!0oBQQAZJ!HzoFhLUplfK8-OXS-p62lA
youtube.com/watch?v=OXOISRjS6KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
youtube.com/watch?v=TvhaaxbBN3E
youtube.com/watch?v=jKB5CMVG7To
youtube.com/watch?v=HNpLuXOg7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EUvpMhw5ALw
youtube.com/watch?v=ndXkNsf2P40
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=q-zQOHbN_W0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgm6ALw0-WU
youtube.com/watch?v=UgS7vgquBvo
youtube.com/watch?v=rhbosil6Ai4
youtu.be/vT-A-_B2vfk
youtu.be/4mZQmxJg8UU?list=RDaQsRnRLSkbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tatu

no one cares about your taste in music, just play the catch pussy game

ptiza

>Getting in to Russian and Japanese

I promise you, you will never EVER learn either of those languages.
I swear on my moms life, it will never happen

Don't try to learn two languages at once. You'll start filling in gaps in your vocabulary with the other language, and vice versa.

As someone who has looked at both and opted for Japanese, Japanese is the easier choice for speaking and listening, but harder for writing.

Bump of Chicken are a good Japanese band. Their album 'The Living Dead' is one of my favourites.

My native language is Spanish and I currently know english and french.

Also, you're implying that learning equals mastering.

I'll keep in mind that, you're right, Russian is kinda hard to speak.

Also I'll elaborate a bit on why Japanese is so hard in terms of reading writing.

The traditional writing system (Hirigana) is very easy and you'll learn it in an afternoon or two. Katakana is what they use for loaned words, so as soon as you learn them, you'll be able to read all sorts of signs without knowing anything about the language (because it's usually just English broken in a way that fits their syllabary).

Kanji is where it becomes an absolute fucking nightmare, as if someone decided 'well this is too easy. Let's create a shorthand system that actually takes longer to write for shits and giggles'. You can be reading a sentence written in Hiragana, and one random kanji will pop in which will turn it into gibberish if you can't read it. It's frustrating and takes a long time to learn all the different readings and contexts.

Essentially, Japanese would actually be fairly easy without it.

>VITAS

just tune in to GOP FM

Arkona
Russian pagan metal

rip in piece /jmg/

I would say both are hard to speak.

I have been putting off learning Russian even though one can say its my mother tongue, being the language of my first word, and my nation of birth, and second citizenship

>boris
gud taste

it's a Sup Forums chart, of course there's gonna be boris there

Темнозорь

Nogizaka 46 are the superior Idol group. Check out Ikuta Erika, she can play piano and sing opera and ievanns polka

pretty good list i have like half of these albums

mega.co.nz/#F!0oBQQAZJ!HzoFhLUplfK8-OXS-p62lA

Miyagi makes really nice songs

> Russian
This youtube.com/watch?v=SO4s4GQqt_U

I'm russian, If interested can post more russian music

Please, go ahead good man.

Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=OXOISRjS6KQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

youtube.com/watch?v=TvhaaxbBN3E
youtube.com/watch?v=jKB5CMVG7To

Spanish, English, and French are all similar and MUCH easier than Japanese or Russian.

When it comes to languages, if you haven't mastered it, then you haven't learned it. By your logic I have "learned" over a dozen languages simply because I can say a few sentences in them.

This guy is also cool
youtube.com/watch?v=HNpLuXOg7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EUvpMhw5ALw

i first saw this shit like 10 years ago, legit gave me nightmares

Most people are happy being able to hold a conversation, make some jokes, hit on some girls and understanding what is being said.
Even though the grammar might be a little off and the pronunciation is not perfect, I'd say that's knowing to speak a language.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndXkNsf2P40

>spanish, english and french are much easier than jp or rus

man, this guys speaks nonsense OP. Don't listen to him.

he swears on her mom's life, he ain't willing to sacrifice himself to anything. He's scum.

As Feofan () but more with fan service
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

I don't want to become a russian/japanese teacher you idiot. Just ask to someone from any country if they have mastered their language already, they'll say they haven't.

Sorry man, that was for the comment you were replying to. No hard feelings. Thumbs up.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-zQOHbN_W0

kino

Indigo la end, Gesuotome, kanaboom and Frederick.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgm6ALw0-WU

serebro

Well, this is what I am listening to right now. Give it a shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=UgS7vgquBvo

Yellow Magic Orchestra
Ryuichi Sakamoto
Haruomi Hosono
Yukihiro Takahashi
Haruka Nakamura
Akira Kosemura
Flica
Sawako
Dom' MIno
Nujabes
Yasushi Yoshida
Lullatone

If you want to get into music that's both extremely popular in Japan AND utilizes lyrics that will assist you in real conversations:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhbosil6Ai4

perfect face.
I saw this on deviant art when it was orginally posted and it made my heart skip a beat.

Now I am completely beatless and I this picture made me aware of that.
I hate this picture for that.

How about this?

Movies with russian dubbs or voiceover have good pronounciation and voices. What do movies you like?

aw.

Okay.

There is something left inside me.

a couple of russian tunes for you
youtu.be/vT-A-_B2vfk
youtu.be/4mZQmxJg8UU?list=RDaQsRnRLSkbs

Not op, but can be done with a bit of effort.

Listen to , doing multiple at once makes a mess of your head.

I disagree with both of you but most likely I'm just privileged by being Eurofag and growing up listening to nearly a dozen different languages.

Not even Russians can master Russian. I'm sure will tell you the same.

Maybe a classic WWII movie? Or those with 'detectives' like Millenium.

Must have never heard traditional dubbing, it's understandable but I wouldn't say they got good voices. Usually it's only one or two people monotonically reciting some revised script for all the on-screen actors. If you've already seen (and heard) the original movie it doesn't make much sense.

Fincher's girl has good dubbing.

One or two people is voiceover. Dubbing is many voices.