Okay...

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of you little fuckers making fun of 911! Just WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Piece of shit, Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot. Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine terrorist attacking your country and killing thousands of innocent people. And you fuckers think this tragedy is funny!? PEOPLE DIED deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realize someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject. You disgust me.

Lol

I agree, 911 jokes are plane wrong...

Na

">Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of you little fuckers making fun of 911! Just WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Piece of shit, Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot. Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine terrorist attacking your country and killing thousands of innocent people. And you fuckers think this tragedy is funny!? PEOPLE DIED deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realize someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject. You disgust me."
Little bitch go back to tumbler

lets make that a new copypasta

Let fix this thread

911 is a joke

Mad Level over 9000 Dont sensor Sup Forums you dumb kyke

K E K
E
K

You just got baited so bad

>he thinks it's new

And heres one more

I see what you did there

based, saved

Imagine a government using it as a pretext to invade your country and kill 500,000 children - FUCK OFF

Fuckin A.

They were ugly ass buildings anyway.

Yes, because Sup Forums only makes fun of 9/11...

9/11 was hilarious

Whilst I do agree with you up to a certain point. It the price you pay for your abominable foreign policy. You've waged wars 222 years out of 293. All the while claiming "we're number 1" when as a country you're number 1 in incarcerations, homicides by civilians, homicides by police etc etc. You deposed Hussain on the pretext of WMD completely ignoring what UN sanctioned Hans Blix was saying bombed the shit out of them killed 100,000's civilians again created a power vacuum and now we have ISIS. Now you're gonna elect Trump as the only decent candidate (Sanders) was seen as a communist ( You realise you're the only civilised country to still be banging on about this?)
and now the international community is scared because he's a fuckwit an because 67% of adults in America are under average intelligence they can't fucking see that. So yeah it is wrong to joke about it and yeah a single person doesn't deserve it but as a country I'm really not so sure.

Oh yeah...it was a inside job. The new Pearl Harbour.

Americans kill innocent Iraqi civilians. YEAH MURICA!!! 9/11, IM TRIGGERED. Here's a tip, humans are shit. Get use to it.

funny click bait....