youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E
youtube.com/watch?v=t1RTgznup5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon!

>in a good mood
>decide to watch some GOT
>s6e4 here we go !
>it's Jon and Sansa's reunion...
>"this is a good soup", Sansa and Jon can't act for shit :(, "i killed men i admaeh"
>too much cringe, stop the episode
>cry knowing GOT will never be good again

kawaii euron

normies

nice wall of text, reddit

tldr?

>Game of Thrones will NEVER EVER have this level of brilliance in cinematography, music and acting coming together in a scene
Just kill yourselves now

youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E

short haired girls are literally for homos in denial

Pilou Asbæk has hinted we could possibly see Euron get an eyepatch in the future (check his hashtag in pic related)

He's also said in an interview
>"Yeah, he doesn't have Dragonbinder...or does he?"
suggesting it's also possible the horn might appear in the future as well.

In that same interview he said:
>We've seen one side of him, the vulgar side, but I wouldn't be surprised if he showed more social skills in the future. Everything's a chess game to him, and he thinks, "I'm going to win, because I'm the smartest one." And if someone disagrees, they're going to die. He's a loose cannon, but he's pointing somewhere.
Which hopefully suggests we'll see a more cunning and sinister Euron in the future. It's possible he was acting up the "LOL DICKS" personality to appeal to the macho Ironborn culture during the Kingsmoot, and we haven't seen the full image of Euron Greyjoy yet.

He seems like a pretty good casting, we just have to wait and see what the future will bring for the character. I'm not expecting bookEuron, but I think we might still get an interesting kind of villain.

Hell, after season 6 I'm willing to bet Euron will be the only main human villain actually left to deal with. His appearance so late in the story kind of confirms he's the final threat.

ROSLIN WHEN

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

I want jon and jaime to meet again for more bantz

Place your bets

Kek
Euron is the savior of westeros

Euron is a squid. Prasie Cthulu.

classic case of an actor trying to make his character on the show cooler than it's actually written.

it's similar to the barristan selmy actor's posts. sadly, D&D aren't going to let any of this shit happen.

Euron has essentially become a wizard-god, the likes of which have not been seen for a long, long time. He's more powerful in magic than anyone living except for Bran, Bloodraven, and Marwyn.

TWOW ends when Euron blows the Horn of Joramund from Oldtown and destroys the wall. There's a chance he will tamper with experimental magic and create his own Valyria out of Oldtown.

In Jaime's PoV he reminds him of himself when he was young.

So why do you think amputations are such a motif in this series? When you think about it several characters are amputated, some have their tongues cut out in ritualistic fashions among a couple other stuff also the whole Faceless Man thing with what they do with the faces.

Now you made me start crying.

Wishful thinking m80

>I spam every thread with the Manlet Who Was Promised

I've seen this a couple of times now

Who are 34567?

Why would Sam have the horn of joramun? That's complete and utter bullshit.

Euron doesn't fly the kraken. He flys a red dragons eye, crowned by two ravens. Went through similar near death blood raven experience.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1RTgznup5c

for some reason this reminds me of russell crowe

The series is in three acts. Each act has a theme, and a main villain that reflects that theme:
>Act I, AGOT, ACOK, ASOS
Political power plays.
Main villain: Tywin

>Act II, ADWD, AFFC
The aftermath, and man's cruelty
Main villain: Ramsay

>Act III: TWOW, ADOS
The return of magic, and its interaction with humanity
Main villain: Euron

Storm's End was built to withstand an attack from the sea
Euron was a former disciple of Bloodraven's and has greenseer powers
He will probably warg a kraken at some point
He also has blood magic, warlock magic, drowned god's prophecy
Aeron sees Euron on the Iron Throne, with Dany by his side

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

You're saying "lets go murder them!" is an all powerful god? kek

Pod

He took it to be studied at the citadel

Who's the worst character in ASOIAF/GoT?

>literally scenes in the show and book showing him grab the horn
It could be a red herring of course, with how obvious it's made.

3 is Ozge Gurel. Others are not important.

Fucking aye.

Dany. Easily.

danny

Why would he want to destroy the wall tho?

Really? Weird

It reminds me of your mom

I only know 4 is girl from skins. Who knwos 6?

Can the Greyjoys just fuck off already? I just zone out every single time their scenes come on. The only guy anyone gives a shit about is Theon and he's his bitch sister's lackey so who fucking cares anymore?

Dany

She was my least favorite character before the show even existed

eternal reminder

4 is Kaya Scodelario
7 is Katie McGrath

Jon can't bant for shit.

4 was in Skins

He thinks it's Dragonbinder.

??

Balon

Valyria was a pretty special circumstance. It was an incredibly volatile volcanic region in which the Valyrians went all dwarf on with slaves mining the fuck out of it, so much so that they needed special spellbinders just to prevent the whole thing from blowing up. All the Faceless men had to do was kill the people preventing it from happening.

Most people would say Daenerys, or sand negros because of acting but if youre talking about character themselves, probably euron imo

Fyi, I watch just series

>Let's go murder them

Meant for

Release the Kraken

Wow, summer even hit's Sup Forums?

Tyrion, seriously.

1. Cordy
2. Bridget Regan
3. Ozge Gurel
4. Kaya Scodelario
5. Anna Speckhart
6. Poppy Drayton
7. Katie McGrath

The books dont have a main villain, ehy do you feel de need to put someone on this role

Are we talking about the same horn?

>She burned that fine big horn, aye. A bloody sin, I call it. A thousand years old, that was. We found it in a giant’s grave, and no man o’ us had ever seen a horn so big. That must have been why Mance got the notion to tell you it were Joramun’s. He wanted you crows to think he had it in his power to blow your bloody Wall down about your knees. But we never found the true horn, not for all our digging. If we had, every kneeler in your Seven Kingdoms would have chunk’s o’ ice to cool his wine all summer.

danaerys

>no penguins
What the fuck.

> If I post it every day it becomes true

Thing is Euron is a new character and won't get much screentime. Shitty Daenerys is a fucking main character

what? no. /got/ is too far north, there is no summer here, not ever

I fucked your mom btw

And the 3 villains each represent a different flavor of evil that correlates with the theme of the Act.

Tywin represents political evil bent on power and safety. He loves his family, and does whatever he can to preserve and protect them, which requires evil deeds. He is evil because he has to be, not because he wants to be.

Ramsay's reign is during Act II, focused on the darkness of man and the power vacuum following the war. He is evil because he wants to be. He loves it, he's the most black-and-white character in the series, representing pure evil. He barely even cares a about power.

Then comes Euron, whose evil is divine. He believes himself to be a God, with access to unknown amounts of magic. He was only able to accomplish this because of the destruction in the first two acts.

Catelyn
>oh god my husband oh god my children why

Followed by sansa.

Magic never disappeared, just the education of magic was stripped away and in it's stead replaced with nigger stories.

nah jaime and bronn are Sup Forums

Would Penguins be cool?

Yeah, just like Areo's actor told us about how his character will have to remember what's it like to be at war.

Would you, /got/?

For maximum chaosh, of courshe.

magic isn't real

Brienne and her Godamn gps.
Tyrion is getting worse and worse too imo

Euron if you take the writing into acount
If you consider the acting, then Dany

Overall is Dany, her acting is terrible and writing is easily on the top 5 worst of the series.

Euron

I don't, I think the 'main villain' idea is pretty farfetched. I didn't make the OP image though

Thanks

Yeah it did, glass candles stopped working, there's also some stuff about shadowbinders/Red Priests finding it easier to use magic since the dragons came back

>This shit tier reddit theory

Euron isn't main villain tier in the show, and Ramsay is not important at all in the books

Then how do you explain the supernatural shit in the story?

Anyone else think Euron's story of how he had a dragon egg but tossed it overboard in a huff is bullshit? He's obviously planning something with it especially how it's such a valuable object and has magical properties. The question is what? Will he create another Doom of Valryia or Hardhome?

yes

I hope this doesnt awaken something within me

sub zero

Indeed.

> Unimportant
Except 1 is canonically how the younger show Lyanna looks.

>tfw she is literally the best girl on the show

Magic is very real in ASOIAF

What supernatural shit? Everything weird can be explained with tech or powers

I'd imagine it's seasonal but still existent. The seasons having it's own strengths and weaknesses.

Shut up preston

>Brienne and her Godamn gps.
She would do great as a pathfinder/scout
Since she is the most failed bodyguard in the history of failed bodyguards

LITERALLY WHO?

Maybe he did that on purpose? Like the egg will hatch into a water dragon?

Yes it is bullshit. He had a dragon egg and paid the Faceless Men with it in exchange for an assassin for Balon

>resurrecting dead people
>giving birth to demon babies
>changing your face
>surviving deadly poison
>the whole warlock temple segment
>etc etc

Preston pls

>magic doesn't exist
>'powers' do
Stop parroting Preston videos

>powers
Like magic powers?
Or did Juhn Snuh was rivived by the power of medicine?