Faces of Sup Forums thread

Faces of Sup Forums thread

Post one without zits

this is now a hotties for Sup Forums thread

Oml op is fake but hot as fuck

Why get facial piercings? I would assume you were a cool guy if you didn't have them. You look like a fag.

time stamp or gtfo

ey bb where u from

Truckerfag here

Whats it like? Is it worth it? Thinking about becoming a trucker

She's kinda beautiful. What's the rest of her like?

Its a lifestyle first and foremost. Dont do it if you have a wife or kids. Your first year or two will suck because you're restricted to large carriers who can insure you. Two clean years in and you can expect 40-60k annually. I'm probably going to buy this truck next year. Gross will be 200-300k annually. I enjoy the self sufficient, self contained aspect of it. Got everything I need in here and can live anywhere I want. Microwave above the bunk. Cooker and keurig to the left (took my passenger seat out.) Fridge will go above the bunk when i finish the cabinets. Laptop and printer/scanner behind my feet cause I just finished paperwork for the week. Its not bad overall.

>Don't do it if you have a wife or kids

:)

ksi

Hey Sexy...
You are hot yourself.
Wish I could feel your dick in my pussy

Hey, this is Sup Forums of 2016 we're talking about. Everybody is on Sup Forums now.

do it if you have a wife and kids that you hate

I know

What does this have to do with his post?

You look cool bro

So you can be on the road for weeks at a time knowing your wife is fucking someone else while you still send money home? Nah bruh

What kind of beta would settle for a Pepe looking bitch like this

All she needs is a nosejob

Figured he was implying this is Sup Forums therefore nobody is married or has kids because only socially awkward virgins are here.

Im having a really hard time guessing your age for some reason.

called fake so she will answer people, funny

Nice beard bro

this bitch fat af.

become an actor, you will get a shit ton of work, ugly people who accept themselves live good lives.

Pretty sure he actually meant he has a wife or something so he cant become a trucker

do you have any fun stories or is it just as mundane as any other job

Ah, yeah you're probably right. Didn't look at the pic closely enough. Thought it was a facepalm.

Ty. Its due to laziness, not grooming.

I don't timestamp; I drink.

most of the married people are probably oldfags

Some days are boring as hell. Others are ass puckering, winter mountain driving for example. I've seen just about every combination of stupidity one can perform on the road. I've seen major accidents and fatalities happen right in front of me. Saved a 13 year old prostitute by getting her in the truck and calling the cops while her pimp followed us into a rest area where state police were waiting. Tons of shit.

you look too intelligent to be a trucker. I'm guessing you do this to mask your serial killing?

Tits out

>Saved a 13 year old prostitute by getting her in the truck and calling the cops while her pimp followed us into a rest area where state police were waiting.

=
>picked up a 13 year old prostitute and when I saw the cops were about to arrest me before I could murder and dismember her, I blamed a black dude nearby and the cops bought it

im secretly black

Heres me

ITT: people who look like theyre going to go on a shooting rampage

Along with Sup Forums, everyones in trucking nowadays. We've got high school dropouts as well as Ph.D with honors out here. I could probably walk around this truck stop and find a former cop, a gangbanger, an orchestral musician, a computer/robotics nerd (me), or any other kind of person you could think of.

>change gear, change gear, change gear, murder hooker, change gear, change gear

vulvas out for harambe

hi

Hot nerdgirl fembot. keep doing ya thang babygurl

Your eyes position in the picture, show that you are looking directly at your own face using the frontcam.

Smile looks incincere, which insinuates that you're not entirely happy about what you're looking at.

6/10 more confidence plz

>knock on door after dark
>fucking lot lizards...
>"hey cutie you want some company?"
>way too young
>ask if she needs help
>tell her to get in
>leave truck stop
>get gun and phone
>set up trap
>????????
>profit

Shout out to Missouri highway patrol. I still talk to her. She's doing well.

Wew
Pretty much all true tho
You d

>Everyone's in trucking nowadays

[Citation needed]

Fug hit post by mistake

are you on some drugs? those pupils are enormous lol, seriously asking

What do you mean? The thought never occured! :D

Pls no bully.

this is me, feel free to talk shit.

A god amongst men

Nah i just got freaky eyes

youngfag here (not from serbia, fake location)

oh, thats cute:D

Its not even half your fucking face, why are you copying every ugly woman on facebook?

so where's yours?

I welcome being roasted.

>asking for citation from direct source
>wtf_are_you_doing.jpg

yo, chill, its me, and im a man lol, jealous?

Aw thanks

Lol, that smiles great, it really shows how disappointed in life you are. It reminds me of me.

you seem insecure.

you welcome

The fuck kindof shower curtains is them? White people, tell ya' h'what.

here u go f@m just got out of the shower

You what?

Jeez didnt think this one pic whoud reveal my depression and self hatred to everyone

maybe a little lol

dat heart tho, thanks

Elliptical transparent bodies within a meter radius of text depicting the vile vulture is un-sacred.

having a shit day fam

I'm doing the nothing at all package tbh

I'd rather ask from someone more credible than a manlet

here

8/10 lose the nose ring and the unique snowflake attitude
6/10 caveman hipster
7/10 nice beard keep that shit tight
6/10 generic asian
4/10 blacklivesmatter
5/10 arab detected
2/10 sandy hook shooter
7/10 not ugly, not hot, average, decide wht youre gonna do with that facial hair, full beard or bald eagle
3/10 we play dungeons and dragons and collect comic books
4/10 shave, lose the glasses and youll become a 5/10
7/10 insecure nerdgirl fembot
5/10 gb2 tumblr
5/10 ANIME and MANGA
i had to turn my laptop upside down to tell if you were a dude or a chick, still not sure
7/10 frat boy?
9/10 attractive and exotic athlete, good job
4/10 oh the androgyny

I'm doing the nothing at all package tbh

no

"lose the nose ring"
>1950s detected

Whats a fembot tho?