Albums where tracks melt together like the last 6-7 songs of this

albums where tracks melt together like the last 6-7 songs of this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_medleys
youtube.com/watch?v=EWuotfT_j6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to add it's like abbey road in that side 2 does that while side 1 is normal songs

if i understand this thread right

somewhat related, i always enjoy when 2 songs are combined into one track
e.g Funeral for a friend/love lies bleeding - elton john or holiday/blvd of broken dreals

I was just talking about this convention in modern electronica.

Orbital 2 contains a great example of this. Also regardless of what you think of his music, Deadmau5 regularly does this when it comes time to cut/mix/compile a album-length work.

>where tracks melt together
>melt together

What are you even doing on a music discussion board if you don't know what a medley is? Educate yourself a little bit more and then come back here. Thanks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musical_medleys

sorry friendo I just like listening to music

thanks for the list

Faggot

>What are you even doing on a computer if you don't know how all the transistors inside it work? Educate yourself a little bit more and then come back here. Thanks.

fuck off you dumb cunt who gives a shit

yeah this is pretty gud

This and Demon Days.

posting an obvious one

But even the tracks that aren't part of the medley (Because and Her Majesty) blend smoothly.

yeah this is what i meant

duh

Does loveless count?

NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, why doesn't this album get talked about anymore? I think it's just as good as I'm In Your're Mind Fuzz

The Devin Townsend Project - Ghost

Because its actually shit. The only reason the album is recognized because of its pacing. The writing is shit. It's just one song extended for the length of a whole album.

it doesn't count if its for memes sake

Those are just 2 tracks.

>It's just one song extended for the length of a whole album.
Wow, you're observant, aren't you?

A rarely-discussed classic.

What's for tea, mum?

youtube.com/watch?v=EWuotfT_j6s

yes

>songs that you thought were one song actually turns out to be multiple that were just flowing into each other