This faggot is fucking my girlfriend, at least I think she's cheating...

This faggot is fucking my girlfriend, at least I think she's cheating. He's always at my apartment with her when I come home. I live with her which is the problem. I used to be friends with him, like real good friends, he's smart, he's good looking and I know from the girls he has fucked that he's hung as fuck too.

I don't know what the fuck to do. If I outright accuse her and I'm wrong, then that could cause problems. If I'm right though, what do I do, I mean I live with her.

Inb4 cuck

Oh and I'm almost 100% sure he's a psychopath.

Same shit happened to me. My story had a bad ending cause I was a pussy.

Your best bet is to beat the shit out of him. If hes alone with your gf when your not home, they are fucking. Kick her out and punish her for fucking lying to you.

Set up a hidden camera

This is dumb, just accept it

This. But at this point you're better off just gathering up her shit and telling her to hit the road

we have a winner

The apartment is in her name.

He isn't going to care if I threaten him, like I said he's a full on psychopath. One time we got in a car accident and he was laughing his ass off at the other people who hit us because one of them busted up their face real bad, he had a broken arm and was laughing at people. Everyone else was shaken the fuck up. It was a bad accident.

He's a pathological liar and he knows I am suspicious. There's no way I can get a read on him, I've seen him lie his way out of a thousand different things.

He looks a like a weakling
If hes fucking your wife/gf you must be beta as fuck amigo

You're an idiot who doesn't understand women if you think they all want some huge muscular guy.

Every girl I know finds him super attractive. That's why I'm worried and I know full well he would do it too.

Set up video camera

That's a good idea.

Do they sell ones that hide easily that aren't that expensive?

Idk google it, also post a pic of your girlfriend

Just leave her, but line up a new girl first. Sorry OP, not much you can salvage from this. At least you can be happy knowing you're getting some worthless bitch out of your life and you won't be missing anything.

If she considers him to be better than you, you've already lost. Skinny busted faggot took your girl, I'd hate to see what you look like, or god forbid what she looks like.

Tell her not other men are allowed in the apartment when you're not home and how would she like it if roles are reversed..or just leave i doubt she's worth putting up with it for. She's fucking him bro

Im an idiot yes
But at least a weakling is not fucking my gf

Is she worth the effort it'd take to find out and/or fix it? That's always the first question.

I wouldn't do anything drastic unless you're 100% but you could try and catch them in the act come home early or something

Have a threesome. See how familiar she is with his cock. If they quickly get into a practiced, confident fucking, you'll know they did it before. Then, shoot them both. No one cucks a Sup Forumstard. NO ONE.

The fucking thought of it just makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

He befriended her without me knowing. Him and I had a huge fight like a year ago and stopped being friends. He then talked to her on Facebook without me knowing, befriended her and apparently they had been talking for months, then one day I walk in and there he is, fucking grinning at me and then he winked at me and mimed a kiss towards me and said "how are you buddy?" , I was like wtf but didn't say much, he left almost immediately after I got there, next day he's back again, and again and again.

It's fucking bullshit.

Killing him seems to be the only solution.

You guys are talking shit on his appearance but literally every chick in our town adores him.

I wish you guys were right about how he looked but this guy fucks 10's like its nothing.

My girlfriend is way above my league and I only got a chance with her because we had known each other since childhood.

Lol man get some balls and talk with your wife you betta vikingohead

I'm gonna try the hidden camera thing. Hopefully I can buy something in town because if a package arrives I am afraid she will open it.

Fuck. A part of me doesn't even wanna know.

Then he fucks your gf
Then goes around and fucks 10 chicks more
Brb dude being the real alfa

Thow all her clotes out of the window... and write a note her you have some monney to start of you little slutt ;)
but sorry to hear she is cheating :/

You are the definition of a beta. The fact that you've let it happen more than once and haven't either got in his face or told your girlfriend to stop communication with him confirms your beta-ness. But then again, you're probably still a teenager because that kid looks very young, skinny, and pimple-faced.

Post a pic of your girl OP

Good luck

Don't be dense OP. Man the Fuck up and hit him with the same edgy bullshit. Cut off one of his fingers for fucks sake and then see who will be laughing. Pour sugar in his gas tank and leave no evidence. This faggot knows that he's got you by the balls and clearly assumes that you won't do anything about it. You're his bitch in other words. So what are you going to do about it? They're both laughing behind your back, you know.

I said the same and dude called me an idiot

Who knows hes beta as fuck while the weakling being the real alfa outta the town
Im ROFL

>sugar in his gas tank

What that do?

Don't overcomplicate things then. Come out to them tell them exactly how you feel. Regardless of their answer, you clearly can't trust that they will tell you the truth. After you tell them, just pick up, leave, and live peacefully elsewhere. There's no need for this

Hes being owned by a weakling
He got no balls for that
The much he can do is buy a hidden camera LOL

First off, it's HER apartment as I have already stated. If I fuck this up IM the one who's homeless.

Secondly he is 23 and also a fucking psychopath. I've known him for about a decade and I've never ever seen a real emotion out of him except anger and excitement.

He's dead cold. He wouldn't care if I hurt him. I've never seen him afraid of anything. He has a bunch of friends that would be best described as lackeys. They do whatever he says. If I hurt him, he comes with a bunch of guys and hurts me.

go find another girl and have her start staying over there, fuck her when they are in the house. itll devolve into who dies from a broken dick first

I'm almost 100% positive this is a fake post and op is actually guy in picture.

Kill yourself.

Hidden camera if you find proof leave it really is not that hard.

Post a pic of your girl and we'll see if she's the cheating type, I have 6 senses ;)

OP, face it. Subconsciously, you already know what's going on behind closed doors, and now you're just going to stall? You've got Sup Forums laughing at you meow due to that empty sack between your legs. You just don't want to believe it.
This. She won't be around much longer anyways.
It ruins the entire engine. At that point, it'd just be cheaper to buy a brand new car.
It rustles my jimmies that you're right.

Explode.

That guy don't even look good. Nasty lines on his face, acne scars, patchy looking facial hair and a huge fucking nose. I bet a dumpster is better looking than your girl dawg, considering she's fucking that piece of hideousness.

Kek

This is my gf.

Oh I think I've heard of that before, pretty cool

I'm not sure if you guys are trolling or not about his kid. Just because he's kind of skinny doesn't mean shit. He works out all the time.

Just because he's not some fat neckbeard doesn't mean he can't fight. He's ultra violent. He's just toned up.

"Just pack up and leave" kinda fucking sucks because my job is here and my parents live 2 hours away.

I'm gonna try the hidden camera shit.

Sounds like you've no other choice but to literally murder him.

fucking gay

leave your webcam on, check in on it.

Or maybe you just don't know what women find attractive

I'd delete that now if I was you, we found her

okay well every girl I've ever met adores him.

hes fucking hot. i would let him fuck my gf too. or fuck me. nvm

Every girl I've ever met adores this guy.

I bet she fucks him, looks like a massive cum slut

Use her apartment to look for a new place to stay

That wasn't me.

You do realize that there's an advice board, right?

a man should not be hanging out with your gf while your out. hate to break it to you, she's cucking you.

Brb telling your gf how much of a cuck you are

Found her. Messaging her right now. Kek.

Quit making excuses. Do you want to be known and treated as a butch for your entire life? They know they you know, and they also know that you're not man enough to do a thing about it.
It's called an equalizer you fag! Bring a fucking bat if you have to. There are no rules and he has already demonstrated that by making your gf suck him off.

OP here

Okay so here is the plan.
I'm gonna setup a hidden camera, if I find out they are fucking I'm not gonna say anything until I find a new job near my parents house.

Place hidden cameras if you need proof

Then beat up both of them and kick out the whore

Then post the HC films on Sup Forums

Also I'd just like to say that you are a faggot for allowing them to be alone when you're not alone. Any other man would've told the whore that he doesn't want it happening instead of letting it continue

He deleted it, btw I don't think that the was OP

Yes

no were not trolling he look like a fucking goofball.

but the real probably here is you: the second he was in that apartment you should have told your bitch you didn't like him and she was not to see him again. i mean if you came home with some slut your bitch hated would she let you be friends with her? fuck no nigger.
grow a pair. boundaries are important in relationships. your gunna get fucking walked on like a carpet while that skinny bitch nails your whore GF.

That wasn't my girlfriend LOL

who ever is messaging her post the conversation
lets fuck someones situation up today

You stupid fuck. You posted the pic with information and now they've found her. You're fucked op

So you'd prefer trap threads, ylyl, fap roulette and post pics you weren't meant to share? Gtfo.

Op just run him over or hit him in the head when hes not looking or something.

As an animal who is related to a chimpanzee think like a chimpanzee and strike First, Strike hard, and rip his dick off and put it on a stick

Okay well again, some of you say he is ugly but most likely you guys are the ones who think you look good but don't, because for the last time, every chick I have ever met, through highschool, middleschool, whatever has found him attractive.

He's an ultra violent, cold, clever little fucker who I hate with everything in me and he knows it.

This is such ducking bullshit. I should have known he would of done something like this. I should of been checking her fucking Facebook.

Fucking bullshit dude

>when he's not looking or something

Cus that will mean he won't get caught

Okay for the last time, that wasn't my girlfriend. You can see that I didn't post that. People replied to it and there was no OP.

Suck his dick! That will fucking show him.
>cucking your gf's cuck

If you can't beat his ass, then he deserves to fuck your girl

I'm a well known hacker if you post his Facebook I can hack and tell you what they're up to, just post your kik and I'll contact you

OP, i am an elite hacker, i have hacked numerous websites
just post his contact info and i will ruin his life, for a price
people like this deserve to have their lifes hurt and torn

*lives

hey buddy, stop obsessing over how hot this faggot is, god you sound like you want to blow this little dweeb.
im sure your 17 year old peers think he is hot shit because he can crack a joke but he aint pretty.

>I hate with everything in me and he knows it.
dont be a spaz. the best thing you can do to people like this is be friendly toward them, prevents his from getting a read on you. people like that will use your anger against you, your just giving him power by not acting like his friend.

> I should of been checking her fucking Facebook.
umm, no, you shouldn't be a fucking creeping asshat because of some dick. you should have told your bitch you dont like him and didn't want her to hang with him. if your bitch respects you she would abide by the request. you would do the same for her.

you need to fucking relax and take control of this situation or that ugly fag will own you hard. woman are easy to manipulate, dont accuse your GF of anything just tell her you don't like that dude and she should be OK with it. if not she is probably fucking him. play the "you wouldn't want me hanging around a slut" card.

He isn't as weak as he looks.
He works out a lot, he's just very toned. He doesn't bulk up.

He has a bunch of friends man. If I hurt him, one he won't care, two he will come back with people and hurt me, and three what if they are fucking and to punish me he makes her kick me out or some shit and just dates her?

Then I have no place while I look for a new job.

dude we get it, you think he is hot and your afraid of him, enough already!

you have parents you can move in with, don't sweat it so much. you always have options.

You're gonna look like a massive dick if the whole time they were planning a surprise party for you OP

Dude he is 23. Im talking about adult women. I'm not obsessing over how he looks but I'm not gonna pretend he's not attractive.

If someone says some retarded shit I'm gonna correct it.

Posting about him on b. Man you really got him!

he looks gay, you're probably fine OP. set up a hidden camera though to ge sure

Yeah but I don't want to not have a job.

Tbh I'd probably suck his dick a lil

Just fucking kill him. He looks like a pussy anyway

Whatever. Trolls are here now.
Thanks for the advice.

shut up about his looks man they don't fucking matter. what matters if you do what I fucking tell you () and stop spazing out.

his dick is probably bigger than yours

Okay, here's what you do:

Set up a hidden camera. Get information first. Chances are, your intuition is correct, but you could just be a paranoid insecure NEET too like all the other faggots on here. Don't let your insecurity lead other Sup Forumstards into convincing you to do something stupid - you mentioned it's her house, right? Why the fuck would she choose to shelter you, spend on you, and keep you around if she wanted to be disloyal? Honestly curious about this - most girls who cheat stay with guy A for the money / emotional comfort / because they're scared of the consequences, but in this case, she seems like she wears the pants in the relationship so why is she with someone she's not interested in? There must be a reason. Thoughts?

Now, if you find that she is, in fact, cheating - based on the hidden camera results - just get the fuck out. Find a place to live, and move out. Before you do though, make sure you cut his balls / dick off. Losing one's ability to ever be turned on changes a person, I assure you. This "cold sociopath" you see will be nothing but a shriveled pussy without his ballsack. Make sure you give nobody your new location, chances are, you'll never see either of them again.

That's fucking retarded. Found the kissless Virgin

this

>There must be a reason. Thoughts?
most young women fear conflict and will go to great lengths to avoid the breakup talk.

This. OP, If you don't do this, you will hereby now be the biggest cuck. Now I'm done with you faggots. Time to go look at feminine pp.

he can drill me anyday

The reason I think she's cheating is because he leaves when I get there, and lastly he isn't the type to be friends with someone unless he is directly benefiting from it some how.