Anyone voting for Gary? if not, why?

anyone voting for Gary? if not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/08/clinton-trump-quinnipiac-swing-state/90044064/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donald-trump-swing-states-20160909-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

excuse me, but what is Aleppo?

He's not even a libertarian.

Doesn't know who Harriet Tubman was or what Aleppo is. Would embarrass us daily on an international stage.

Bring back Ron Paul and I'll be happier.

Literally Trump.

He supports BLM, SJWs, America taking its "fair share" of refugees, and open borders. Plus his VP pick has a very antigun past.

Because I live an hour away from the county that gave Bush his second term. Swing state votes actually matter, so as much as I'd like to fight the system, I'd rather know I prevented trump

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=fOT_BoGpCn4

No. This is why:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

doesn't know alot. i feel like he only got steam because no one likes Hillary and no one wants Trump. same with Stein(with Gary)

kek

>I'd like to fight the system
> I'd rather know I prevented trump

So you fight against the system by voting FOR the systems goon?

>quick her batteries are running out of juice, everyone shield her from the cameras and shove her in!

OP here, I would rather have Trump than that cow Hillary. But then I would have Gary over all

youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0

I'm in a swing state.

If it looks like Trump has a chance, I may put him in rather than Hillary, but only if it looks like none of the third party people will have a chance.

Personally, the majority (90%?) of my politics are more in tune with the Green Party, so I'd vote for Jill. But I don't want to throw away my vote if it means defeating Hillary. Why?

Nothing personal, I just don't think she has any politics of her own. She just wants to make history, but she an barely campaign, all she does it parrot popular talking points, address memes, and generally try to ride in on the coat tails of hating Trump. Plus, she's a criminal.

I don't mind putting a woman in the White House, but I'd rather it be Jill than Hillary. And I'd rather we get a third party into prominence to break up this business as usual bullshit two party system of tribalism.

Get a third party in as WELL as vote in a woman? Two birds with one stone.

No.

1. Where the fuck is Aleppo?
2. TPP Supporter - This makes him no longer Libertarian
3. He looks like a retarded version of gordon ramsay.

Plus I want to MAGA.

>MFW Jill Stein

God I hate the green party. Especially Stein.

who?

>tfw she literally has a warrant out for her arrest for spray painting construction equipment during a protest.

Bitch still thinks shes back in college trying to stick it to the man.

depends on what swing state you live in. Trump is closing in on most of them

and sorry to burst your bubble, but theres literally no chance of Jill Stein winning.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/08/clinton-trump-quinnipiac-swing-state/90044064/

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donald-trump-swing-states-20160909-story.html

Fucking anything other than trump. I will happily take a dead bitch and then Tim Kane over him

>Fucking anything other than trump. I will happily take a dead bitch and then Tim Kane over him
Why's that Sup Forumsro?
inb4 racist.

>Id like to fight the system
>thats why Im going to vote for neocons and the system!

lol

Yeah and she was arrested before too. Environmentalist shit, so what? It's not like if she became president she'd get to run wild. I'd give her four years. She'll be fighting tooth and nail for every policy against entrenched Dems and Repubs. She won't be able to get shit done I'm sure, but at least it'll be a change in the status Quo. Also you gunna tell me Hillary never did anything illegal?

Besides, at this point it'll come down to the debates. If they won't even let her in, like they nearly arrested Nader, what hope will she have?

But again, I'd rather Jill than Trump, Trump than Hillary.

If it looks like Trump has no chance, I'll throw my vote away on Jill.

Because he would pretty much make 50 sovereign states by giving states complete control over their own government and while on paper looks good for the "small government governs best" rhetoric it doesn't hold well that 70% of American voters are highly uninformed on even their own states government and would suffer horribly because of stupid voting practices.

I believe that we don't need a smaller government, we need a more centralized government....education should be government mandated and not up to the states, when I came from Illinois to Florida I was two years ahead of everybody, that is asinine and shouldn't happen in a country that needsto severely up its educational standards and don't even get me started on how we need centralized medicine so that prices and procedures aren't marginalized by insurance and free market.

Hillary won't change this but she is a buffer, not much will change and that's good (for everybody who says the country is in a downturn obviously isn't a statistician or just ignores the fact that we aren't doing too bad right now) we don't need radicalization from either dems or reps

AND WE NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT CONTINUING JOBS THAT SHOULD BE KICKED OUT BY MACHINES (when it comes to factor anything below a tool and die maker should be robot made, we need to force people to do better and stop holding back progress, the industrial revolution was 70 years ago we are on the cusp of a paradigm shift and need to adjust to it)

>Interviewer: But wouldn't privatized prisons be inclined to lobby for harsher prison sentences?

>Gary Johnson: It's logical, but it just doesn't happen. Private prisons have done nothing wrong that I'm aware of.

>She won't be able to get shit done I'm sure, but at least it'll be a change in the status Quo.

>no change
>at least it'll be a change

Yes it'll show everybody a third party CAN get in.

I won't be. Because a vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for hag clinton. I'd sooner voter for Hitler than that evil bitch.