Lets get a nice cuckold thread going. Be good cucks and show your gf and wives, bulls say what they would do to them

Lets get a nice cuckold thread going. Be good cucks and show your gf and wives, bulls say what they would do to them.

As will i if i like your girl and you ask nicely.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!vVIxURbQ!HvIEve1GDB9HCqUTJAolMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off with this stale pasta newfag

I'd fuck that mouth and blow a fat loud on her face.

My girl needs a bull

/req/ innocent theatre girl to get posted

You guys couldn't handle the act of watching your gf with a truly dominant bull.

My girl needs this

Force strip her naked and fuck her from behind while pulling that pretty hair.

Beg to differ faggot

I am the bull

no worries

Playing with cucks on kik. Msg me.

Indignati0n

wwyd

think chikita gets it plenty

Give it to her user, more available

Wwyd. Be brutal please

How would you fuck this slut

You know her???

Doing in-depth descriptions (practically short stories) on kik just add me: JustHereforPics69. Have written probably over a hundred at this point. Most take 15-20 minutes so just message me and I'll write one for you

not personally just know who she is and grabbed a bunch of her pics

I'd like to know how many of you woluld do something to my gf, and what, you have all my permission anons

she is lovely.. i would fuck her in missionary with purpose of procreation.. and you would watch it..

more?

Knew her from fb, she's a local celeb in my country. Share moar?

Do them here fag

yeah singer and artist isn't she, she's cute and hot and sure man share away, she would be a great fuck

She's got great legs

You said you have her pics? Please share them too

I would drive her head into the headboard as I pounded her pussy doggystyle

How bout you do them here and I'll stick to kik? Sounds good to me

then from missionary i would tip her on her belly and fucked her from behind and pulling her lovely hair until she cries out loud that i stop.. more..

would poop on her dad

hot isn't she.....enjoy

Here you are

Very nice, is there a lot of her?

>verizon

i knew she has ass worth of fucking.. after i fuck her from behind i would cum all over her ass and back.. then i would make her to take a shower and you would clean up my cum from her back... more of her..

yeah quite a bit about, plenty of fakes too

Make a new thread? I need a lot of her

after we are done showering i would make her sit on your face and make you lick her while i fill her pretty mouth with my cock. more..

i'll do you a mega

She does look like a dyke, body?

Got a kik?

Please do, you're a great giy.
Never expect to find people who knows her here

no but if you have nudes of her please share.. i am fapping

nice, didn't have a couple that you had, i downloaded loads a while back, you'll get them all complete with fakes so sort through what you want, bin the rest

mega.nz/#F!vVIxURbQ!HvIEve1GDB9HCqUTJAolMQ

On the set of one of her shoots.

Awesome! As a guy who met her a few times I gotta say, I can't think the same of her, after seeing her nudes. Not a big fan of fakes tho

oh i can imagine, but so good having the nudes, given her a good few faps

More for ya

Genuinely a cock loving slut. Got more if people want.

moarrr

And some more

there might be some of other girls who just looks like her, but not her in you collection tho. not talking about her sis

true you might be right there, not much would surprise me, still nice though

Indeed. Let's see proof of that claim.

This is my fav so far. Tell me how harsh would you fuck her?

dramatic difference with the blonde look.

is she shared? or do you just want to watch her get fucked by a broad shouldered stranger?

pretty cunt. and a cute little muff.

but she has dead eyes.

pretty harsh man i'd fuck both those exposed holes as deep as i could, pinning her back and fucking her like i was possessed

Would love to see her get fucked hard by an stranger. What would you do to her ??

Now thats a cute girl that needs to be facefucked

She does look like Riely Ried, would use her ass until she cried

Just a bad photo, she got pretty eyes
Would you force her to have your way if she says no?

More detail?

without question, i would force her, i'd have my way with her no matter what

Take her to the window of a high rise hotel and place her hands against the glass. I'd unzip her dress and have her drop it to the floor, leaving her exposed - wearing just her bra&panties .

Next I'd remove those as well, and have her naked in front of the city. Finger her from behind while you sit in the chair and watch as I make her cum. Once. Then again. She begs to be fucked.

I would lay her on the bed, face down, and have you straddle her hips. You may cum on the small of her back when I choose to allow you - but not in her pussy, not in her mouth. Certainly not in her ass.

Her holes are mine now.

I'm going to roll her over on her back - her head hanging over the edge of the bed - and press the head of my cock against her lips.

Fuaaark me m8, those are some top bj lips. Moar

How would you end her fruitless struggle?

Please keep going

My nerdy wife who needs a strong bull to breed her.

Twist her arms up her back and press her down onto her knees, bending her over with the grip on her wrist and tugging her panties down "Now be a good whore" i tell her when i press my hard cock against her tight little ass

Keep showing her. I want her naked body for my own pleasure.

i would fill her with my cum repeatedly all night long, until i had no more left to give

Keep going user

Would you keep her for yorself or threw her on the street for homeless people to rape her savagely?

Delivering 1 naked passed out whore. Enjoy.

I would drag her to your bed by her hair, bend her over it, then breed her with my thick cock.

She looks at you with a smile in her eyes and yields, allowing my cock to slip into her mouth. Three quarters in, I hit the back of her throat. She arches her back and gasps for a breath as I place one hand under her chin and hold her face steady - a brief thrust and the tip of my cock passes into her throat.

I pull back. Tears run down her cheeks and she gasps for breath. Her hands tug at the sheets as I press against her again.

In and out. Shallow throat fucking. She gurgles with each stoke.

Then I press against her, deeper, and hold her down. My balls rest on her upper lip. I reach down and grab onto her nipples and give them a pinch. And I pull back.

She gasps again, her hips thrust up. "Fuck me. I want that thing inside me. Now!"

i'd mostly keep her to myself, i'm a greedy fuck but i might let a friend or two have their way with her, just to make sure she's kept being filled up

What would you do if she gets ended up pregnant with you or your friend?

What would you do to my girl

keep fucking her like normal, she'd look pretty cute as a breeder with her swollen belly

What do you think of her?