Dear liberals, I have a question for you all:

Dear liberals, I have a question for you all:

Please tell me why you're okay with what BLM has been doing lately, but if whites did the same, we'd never hear the end of it. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qizsRAWJoGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a niggerkiller.

Libs are retards

I'm black and this is offensive

>implying even liberals are this retarded

Did you miss out on freshman social studies? Do you not know what a radical is?

Silly cracker, BLM exists b/c nigger lives don't matter, and black folks would prefer that they do.

Fucking nigger

You would look good hanging from a tree

No one's life matters you retard.

edgy.

He's posting the answer to OPs question, you can't be this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=qizsRAWJoGI

Why is it wrong (or racist if you will) for a white person to be proud of their heritage or to be white?

everyone knows that blacks are animals that cant control themselves. They're cattle. Just let them do their thing.

b/c crackers are not to be trusted, give them a inch and they'll start lynching niggers again.

Why haven't they?

i'm not

BLM has proven that they should start back.

This.
BLM is just going to get more people to be racist once they see niggers chimping out all over the place.

And youre proof?

Just like what happened with MLK right?

fuck niggers.

They had legitimate complaints back then.

Back then you had blacks fighting for civil rights rights. Now you have niggers looting and rioting.

You have to be a fucking idiot to compare the two, you fucking idiot.

Not compare, equate. Shit must be catching.

>and you are proof

because white people are not oppressed and this thread is proof that black people are

the community is the problem.

it will be a good idea to have cameras on cops, be good for everyone. Thats another problem no specific goal.

you think

Its called a Double standard u fhagit black lives matter yes to black ppl only I don't give a Shit about them wanna see them rotting in a casket

Good