Just had to put my best friend Pickle, doggo related, to sleep today

Just had to put my best friend Pickle, doggo related, to sleep today.

Let's have a dog bread please.

Rip in peace buddy.

Well, you know what its time for now.

RIP doggo

He loved car rides

Rip doggo

Didn't come to Sup Forums for feels today, but RIP Pickle the doggo

Thanks... Pickle the pupper will be sorely missed.

Yea user that shit fucking sucks. My dog was diagnosed with cancer all over her body, she only has about a month or two left to live. Fuck man. Doggos are literally mans best friend.

rip Pickle
may his little heart rip in pepperonis

Sorry dude. RIP Pickle.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ̅̅̃̄̅̂̂̈̄̀̀̀̀̆̄̂́́̀̄̀̂̂̂̈̈̃́̂̆̂̀̆̀̃́̆̀̂̀̀̈̆́̀̀̂̄̃́̂̂̀̋̀̂̃̂̇̃̌̊̆̃ Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻ ปี้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎

Rip Picckle

Woke up today and he had been vomiting all night. Let him outside and he couldn't pee or poo so we went to the emergency vet.
X-rays showed he had a tennis ball sized tumor wrapped around his bladder and that there wasn't anything they could do.

My best friend of 12 years just gone like that bro.

RIP Pickle

Looks like a really cute and sweet dog. You were lucky to get to have him, remember all the good times with him, just like he would want you to.

Sorry to hear bro
RIP Pickle doggo

GF's doggo died that way last year, stomach tumor the size of a baseball. Had barely been eating for days, and would only do it when we were watching him because he knew he needed to. I know that feel.

RIP Pickle

Don't worry user we're here for you buddy

What a cute lil fucker

RIP

I dont come to b to feel user. Delete this

Thanks anons.

user looks like a beagle. I have a beagle. Hope all is well.

RIP Pickle :-(

Ignore my scarred body. This is my Ugly ass and my dog :P

Yeah he was a beagle.
He loved to sniff everything... His nose always got him into trouble.

That dog looks very concerned.

rip in pepperoni pickle the pupper

what you doing now user?

How old is your doggo. Meh, you look cool bro.

Lol yeah I know shes trying to scheme some food

...for his rek-tum?

Ill be honest user im not sure we my fam picked her up when she was abandoned. So I can relate how close you get to em. Thanks for the compliment. Id say shes 10plus years easy though. When i was still in high school and not as much as a burn out loser we used to cruise and go check deer out late at night. My dog's name is goose lol.

9/10 doggo would befriend forever.

Just sitting around my house now. We just got back from my grandparents where we buried him.

Stop trying to derail a feels thread

Rip forever pupper

After my dog passes OP I plan to do some crazy shit though. Ive been wanting to live on the road without having to take her with me and worry where to stay. I think ill travel the world. Maybe go live as a beach bum.

Inb4 no kids or wife.

doggo is sleeping peacefully now mate, hang in there

Im not trying to derail anything user. This dude is going through shit man. Its a beagle owner thing.

Op stay positive bro.

RIP Pickle

btw idk why in USA we put down your pets when they are sick or about to die

just let them die naturally

you guys* sorry

Thanks bro

test

Bro, I'm sorry to hear. It's rough. RIP doggo

Sorry for your loss.

But what if your pet is terminal and there's a chance they could suffer for months before finally dying?

I think putting them down is often the greatest gift you could ever give them as am owner

They said i could've done that but he already had blockage and backed up bowels/bladder from the tumor.
He was dehydrated from vomiting and wouldn't drink or eat anything. So they said he'd only live another day or two and that he'd be in a lot of pain the whole time.

I didn't want him to have to die a painful death so I just let him go to seep one last time.

That's a cool doggo. Fuck off

Sorry for your loss user he looked like a proper friend

Salute to the formidable doggo known as Pickles!

Rows of bowing gnomes await in Pupper's Paradise

Nice puppers anons. Give them lots of love for Pickle today.

Just buy a new fucking dog you queer

Rip pickle. Its hard. Here is a picture of my pupper

Sorry for your loss user I went thru that kind of decision a few years back I held her while she slipped away broke my heart
Stay strong/b/ro

I wish we could replace this faggot with doggo. Im sure we wouldn't miss him. Leave this thread queer.

I hope you die today user.

I will one day

Will give them some extra bacon in his honour.

RIP pickle :(

My doggo, RIP Pickle, looked like a get doggo user, sorry for your loss :/

Rip Pickle :'(

*great

Thanks it means a lot user
Thanks and that's a pretty good looking doggo you got there user

Pickle when he was a young man

Pain in the ass when i first got him from my sister. She didnt doc his tail. Plus he wad malnourished, but was lactose intolerant. Couldnt get him to datten up. Now he is "well loved" aka fat af

Gooses owner reporting back in. Go out and enjoy the night user. Im sure your dog wants you excel Sup Forumsro go out grab some friends and have a blast for your beagle man.

Fattened*

Every Christmas I'd get him a deer femur...

You got it. Feel better user.

I'm sry for your lost user

he isnt suffering anymore and its good that you were able to be there with him in his last moments and gave him his last sleep instead of letting things get worse. Pickle the pupper is watching down on you user

It breaks my heart. I'm sorry for your loss. At least he doesn't suffer anymore.

You're right user.
I've got to go do something instead of just sit here and feel sad.

Thanks for all the kind words anons... I'll leave you all with the last picture of pickle ever taken.
He was on pain medicine while we were talking to the vet and waiting for test results so he looks a little out of it, but I couldn't resist just one more picture of my old friend in my arms one last time.

Rip forever sweet doggo. I'll love you forever bro.
Later anons.

Dubs has most definitely spoken. Shine on you crazy diamond.