Post girls you know, anons say how they would fuck/degrade them

Post girls you know, anons say how they would fuck/degrade them.

More fucked up the better

nice legs a bit of chub.. i would make her go on a diet. it would be something like eating only my cum few times a day...

cousin on the right

my friend's niece, what would you do? ill post more

Chick on the right, Kirsteen, works with prisoners teaching them media skills

her titties

what would you do to these?

Yeah I like it, she's a stuck up bitch. Probably hates putting dicks anywhere near her mouth

middle chick?

ya def post more! Would love to ravage those lips!

More of those toes

Tie her naked on her back to the kitchen table, degrade her with food.

Forcefeed her butter and pour milk into her mouth until she gags and vomits. Pour flour all over her head so she can barely see, then lather her body in cooking oil and force fuck her little pussy and ass with a rolling pin

same, lips made for sucking, what else would you do to her?

this would probably be her reaction

Unfortunately not got much more of her feet, I'll see what I can find. I bet she hates having her feet played with, what would you do?

Love it, got any more of her body?

Well, need to see the rest of her (clothed even) to figure out from there. She looks like a prime candidate for a good tie job and to be hung from the ceiling in the missionary position so a group of us can run a train on her.

cum on her face - this picture looks like she is prepared for it just at that moment... more for something more degradable

Blakmail her with the video and force her ass when i wanted.

On the set of one of her shoots for a clothing store.

Would blackmail both of them. Take them to a truck stop late at night and force them to do horrible things for nasty old truckers while I film them and upload to their facebook pages.

We're talking forcing them to have their feet licked, give footjobs while they sob from shame and disgust. Take them naked into the bushes so the truck drivers can get off on their nasty scat/piss fetishes, using them both as toilets.

Finally make them shower and give them both a nice bit of anal while telling how fat and disgusting they are.

fuck that so disgusting but hot!

what would you make these do?

any body pics??

Saw a hole large enough to secure her waist in one of those trunks. Lock her in it so that from her waist up is locked inside the box and her waist down is exposed.

I'd pour a load of insects inside the box with her and tie her hands so they can crawl all over her. Then wheel her around to a dark part of town and let horrible tramps take turns licking her pussy and asshole, licking and sucking her feet/toes and finally fucking her.

no sorry

Some fucking exercise

throw her in bushes take her clothes off.. write fat slut on her belly.. watch her walk the path naked.. more?

sits next to me in U.S. government. she smells like sugar.

Sisters Rachel and Jennifer

I'd tie them both up and then have a forced insertion competition, whoever can fit the most of whatever I choose into her pussy gets to be let go. The other one I'll either keep or sell into sex slavery.

Go round the house finding items for different rounds. Round one will be something easy like see who can take the biggest banana. Later rounds will be a bit more extreme like jewellery/earrings - things that will really hurt.

I'll also stuff their mouths full of random things so I don't need to deal with their screams. And I might get really horny, so their assholes are left alone for my occasional fucking.

make her sunbathe nude on a beach full of families with children.. more?

Would happily do a story or story?(;
Would love mine to cheat on me in the story.

Clothes pegs. Put one on her nose so she has to breathe through her mouth. Put one on each of her nipples, she'll start crying from the pain. Then finally one on each side of her pussy lips.

Take her hair in my hand and fuck her throat while she gasps and struggles for air. Finish in her mouth / on her face. Might have to come back for more and to leave a load in her pussy aswell.

Leave her cum covered with the clothes pegs still in place.

make her go to family dinner after i fucked her mouth and she swallowed my cum in a car in front of her parents house.. make her kiss her daddy with that lips..

forgot to say i need more to degrade her even worse...

To bad you don't know that girl faggot

this is my aunty, she's so sexy, I wanna fuck her so bad and cream in her vagina without a condom :) Leah, I wish I could see her bare naked or in a bikini so I can check her out and masturbate to her every night

Ah those tits!

Definitely separate her from her friends in the club, spike her drink just enough that she's not in full control.

Take her to the middle of the dancefloor and get those titties out of her top, start squeezing them and slapping them around. She starts saying stop but she's too quiet/weak from the drugs.

Eventually the whole club is squeezing and pinching while she feebly tries to resist.

I would rip her skirt in one move and throw her in her back, pull her blouse down and start slapping her tits until they're kinda red, then wait a lil' until she starts making sense of it all and right when I see in her eyes she's starting to realize.. bang! shove my dick in her mouth, hand in the chin turnin her head up to have an eye on eye moment.

p.s. bro

fuck her ass.. cum in her... make her clean my cock in her mouth.. more

Another one

Would love to cut a hole in that top, just below her breasts. I'd slap her to the ground as she walks down a quiet street, pin her down and I can get a nice titty fuck through the hole in her clothes.

Cum over her clenched shut mouth and rub it all over her lips. Rip off her panties and skirt and leave her naked and cum covered alone.

Degrade this passed out slut and ill post more.

make her friends slap her in that club until she cries... then they would rip her clothes down and tell everyone what a slut she is fucking their bfs behind their back.

>

Another I've taken of her

Take her out to the smoking area and tell everyone what a slut she is. Expose her tits and everyone starts burning her big fat tits with their cigareetes as she squirms and cries.

Hold her down and let people take turns fucking her tits and cumming on her face.

i knew her ass is nice to fuck.. i would fuck her ass until she gets a pink sock..

Wwyd?

Looks like the slag gets fucked by Abdul and Jamal for a pack of fags every night.

Anyone?

Break into her house, stand over her sleeping with a gun pointed at her head and wake her up with a few slaps to those exposed titties.

As she starts pleading I tell her to sit up and show me her pussy which she does with tears in her eyes.

Force her to deepthroat the barrel of my gun while I watch and jack myself off. When I'm satisfied I tell her to lay back, plug her whore mouth with some dirty panties from her laundry basket and start fucking her pussy with my gun as she cries and hyperventilates

mmm anymore face / body shots? Or feet?

take her ring then get under the covers with her and suck and kiss her nipples then rest my head on her stomach

Post mooore