182 minutes

>182 minutes

Dawn of the superkino is almost amongst us.

Will the Ultimate Cut enrich the film or make it more palatable for plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc&feature=youtu.be
heroichollywood.com/batman-v-superman-originally-4-hour-cut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meme!

It's the film Snyder intended to release all along. It'll be more enjoyable for people who already like it and it'll fix editing and pacing issues that are preventing other people to like it.

Also, plebs and people who didn't get it at first and that have been proven wrong will move their goalposts and claim that they love this cut.

Reminder lads
OP and his embryo friends have been found

Spot on, my friend.

The HYPE Rises.

>It's the film Snyder intended to release all along.
Marveldrone spotted. Ultimate, Snyder-vision-cut is four hours long, not three.

I can't wait

>Snyder-vision-cut is four hours long, not three.

That's before editing, the 3 hour version is what Snyder wanted but to keep it PG-13 he had to cut out specific sequences.

KINO
I
N
O

Stop with the us versus them bullshit

heroichollywood.com/batman-v-superman-originally-4-hour-cut/

>In the script, there were more story lines than you see in the movie today, for us, the trickiest section was the beginning of the film, until the point where Bruce Wayne tells Alfred the truth about what is on the ‘White Portugese’ ship… the truth about his plan, this moment set into motion everything until the end of the film, really. Until that point, the movie was always tracking many solo paths, some intersecting, some not.

>Finally, in this scene, the paths fork into one road. There are more subplots than you see in the movie right now. Also, in terms of building this beginning, we had to move things around. In the script, Lex was introduced much later, but we found that in watching the movie — because he’s such an important player — it was best to set him up sooner. It was a lot to juggle. So the plot lines of a couple characters had to go, that was once a nearly four hour cut with absolutely everything was ridiculous — ended up being about a three hour cut, once all these added storylines were refined with the fat was cut out, I remember being a little worried, Three and a half hours, okay, that’s fine for a movie of this size, the way Zack likes to work. This was more daunting. But we cut down ‘Man of Steel’ from about 3 and half hours, I knew we’d get this done.

This thread seems a bit shilly.

according to my experience, non-theatrical cuts are just as bad or slightly worst.

everybody hated this shit in theaters, and will hate as much the 3 hours version

Reminder, lad
You or someone on the other side of the "console war" was assblasted enough to stalk someone down in the first place. If choosing which I find to be the sadder thing, it's definitely the stalker, not the fan.

You mean silly.

whens it coming out?

One of the cinema fetus that have been found detected

Snyder dc's are always better. That's not opinion, that's objective measurable fact.

Here is the list of features:

Uniting The World's Finest
Gods & Men: A Meeting Of Giants
The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder
Accelerating Desing: The New Batmobile
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: Superman
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: Batman
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: Wonder Woman
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: The Batcave
The Might & The Power Of A Punch
The Empire Of Luthor
Save The Bats

A shame there is no commentary but all these hopefully will be longer than an hour

>3 fucking hours
jesus christ, an already bloated movie being even more bloated? I hope it at very least fixes the pacing issues, because it certainly won't fix everything else.

It's going to erase the generic Sci Fi Orc final battle? The unsatisfying conclusion that confirms Superman's divinity as a good thing?

July 20th

This shilling is putting the dredd bluray marketing team to shame

If you need 3 hours to tell your capeshit story you're doing something wrong.

Here is the trailer

>yfw lower tomatometer score than the theatrical cut

looks okay. i'm probably watching that 3 hour shit.

Get hype boyyyyys! Marveldrones on suicide watch! This will be the Scarface of its time!!

they keep a score for each different cut at tomatoes?

Same. I will just fast forward the Lex talk scenes etc

Partisanship is cancer

Do people actually believe capeshit like BvS has any substance or is it just a meme?

>jenna malone is cat grant

Sorry. You'll never find me. That's something I can absolutely guarantee.

>But we cut down ‘Man of Steel’ from about 3 and half hours
So was that shit ever filmed? I would literally give 10 years of my life to see the 4 hours cut of MoS

this, but I can imagine a lot of the other stuff was extraneous details like Clark being brought to the doctors

I ran across something in Man of Steel's features that confirmed that LexCorp had already had some degree of access to Kryptonian tech and the dropship Zod left up in the Arctic Circle.

Most theatrical cuts are superior to the director's cut.

i really want tha 3.5 hour MoS cut... doesn't matter if it's bad. I just want to see it.

If you think his "divinity" is a good thing, you really weren't paying attention.

t. assblasted Blade Runner theatrical supporter

Judging Suckerpunch by it's full release I say yes, so all the nubs that called it KINO before seeing this ULTIMATE release are idiots.

You couldn't anticipate what suckerpunch was before...

Not when it's a Zack Snyder movie.

I didn't really enjoy the theatrical cut of BvS. Directors will likely be better similar to Watchmen.

No amount of cutting and editing can fix the casting of Lex and Wonder Woman though so I'm still skeptical.

Sucker Punch proves you're completely fucking wrong.

fuck i still want to see that nonetheless. or at least include them in another blu ray release as deleted scenes or something

which makes you wonder why even release the movie in theater if you're not going to RELEASE THE FUCING MOVIE IN THEATER!?!?!?!!?

when are torrents coming out?

Sucker punch dc IS better. Still not a good movie, but its better than theatrical. So yeah, he is right.

Holy shit. And I thought my HYPE had maxed.

Except it doesn't because the long version is better. Nice numbers tho.

WHAT THE FUCK. that looks incredible

Hmmm

I loved the theatrical version. There is no need to fill the gaps you could easily deduce by putting an actual scene explaining each detail.

And this has the same issue of Watchmen ultimate cut. The extra scenes have different photography/lighting/cgi/production values.

You can easily notice in the trailer which are the new scenes.

>the world only likes sex if you force it to
nigga wat

I liked the theatrical too, but I could tell it suffered from heavy. Like Clark suddenly being on a mountain soulsearching came out of fucking nowhere

Thanks Zack of Snyder.

I will enjoy your cut and there is nothing the angry mcucks could say to change my mind. Im enjoying it. And I know this makes them mad.

>trailer is more entertaining than almost every marvel movie
wew

Literally rape

Indeed.

heavy cutting*

>not just buying the dark knight returns pt 1 and 2 instead

Given that BvS's cuts are reported to have been a last-minute thing, it's likely that they won't suffer from any of the lapses that Watchmen noticeably had.

>not buying both instead

>Buying cartoons instead of the new holy gospel
Also sprach ZachSnyder

DC animated movies are sterile garbage. They're below capeshit blockbusters.

TDKR is actually pretty good, give it a shot.

Gods and monsters was decent.

Is this the Blade Runner of our generation?

Not to mention "Mask of the Phantasm."

>Was Blade Runner the BvS of its generation?
Fixed it for you

My dick is ready

Hmmm

>rated R
holy mother of kino batman