What's she thinking about in this pic?

"This isn't my shoe"

>why did I spend $30 on the dildo when I could have just used my foot

/thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My gf has one of those too

Moar? How big is that thing?

9.5x6.5

How does her pussy feel after taking that thing?

full

I meant does it get completely stretched out? What does it feel like for you to fuck her after she's had that inside her.

Oddly hot. I'm perfectly average sized so once it's stretched out you can definitely tell. Her last BF was a solid 8 inches with tons of girth

it's nice, like putting his dick in a bucket

$5 foot long

She is thinking op is a faggot

More

Cutting those disgusting toenails

You sound like you'd be turned on seeing her get fucked by bigger guys. Sorry to tell you, you're a cuck in making.

Hello Isaac. Welcome to the 21st century.

Anymore with more full body,not face but lets see more she is hot

Can you even make her cum when you fuck her? Or only when you eat her out?

Lol. I have seen her fuck bigger guys

Wish my girl could do that

Question to you femanons: Why do you use this big ass dildos that stretch your pussies out? Is there a point where using normal sized dildos make your vajayjay's numb or desensitized? I've seen girls use normal dildos and can get off with no problem, but then its like ear gauging, they get bigger ones because the smaller ones no longer do the job. Am I right here?

go fuck who you want. I will not touch it after in disgust

Ok...well then you're just full blown cucked. Why the fuck is she still even with you anymore? Does she watch you fuck other girls or is it for her pleasure only you omega faggot?

I'm not quite large enough to give her a vaginal orgasm

It depends on the girl. I'm a sort of sizequeen and i have two dildos one is 9 inches and the other is 9.5 inches. In real life relationships i like big guys but it's not a primary point in my choice of a partner.

More dildo pics

SO you intentionally ruined your pussy for average or above average guys because of your preference? That's basically what you're doing, intentionally stretching yourself out so your selection is more narrow where you ONLY choose guys with those sized dicks. That's what I don't fucking get these days....

That's like female privilege right there. Us guys can't inflate our dicks to 10 inches, but women can increase the circumference of the inside of their vaginas to whatever size they see fit to pleasure themselves. Meanwhile us guys who are average or above average (7 inches 5.8in girth) are sitting here just shit outta luck because we see these fucking monster dildos ruining things for us.

Are you a virgin? Because a vagina is a muscolar cavity and it doesn't strech like plasticine. I can have orgasms both with big and average penis but i prefere the bigger ones but i don't have a particular reason. It's the same as men, someone like big boobs and someone like the smaller ones.

Is it weird that I'm relatively average in size, but I am attracted to girls that like bigger cocks?...like I want to prove them wrong or something

No but I've fucked wide vaginas before and it's sure as fuck stretches, unless of course you do shit like kegels or something. Either way I've noticed differences when women have used average and above average dildos and those fucking baby legs for dildos. Its not like guys that like big or smaller boobs, its a matter of whether we slide in and feel the sugar walls grippage. if its a loose grip, its less pleasurable, if its a tighter grip its more.

Why do woman ruin their pussies with large unrealistic dildos like this. He pussie is going to be mangled and stretched. Gross looking.

if you have a problem with those types of cumdumpsters maybe those cumdumpsters arent for you, user

>mangled and stretched
I don't think so user.

>like I want to prove them wrong or something
That's probably this. I had a partner who was literally a bomb. He could have sex for hours and he was one of the best i had. He was an average penis but i was so involved while having sex that i could only feel pleasure. Remember guys that the real G point is in a woman brain (of course if you don't have a really tiny penis).

because she probably has a horse face and is the female equivelant of your average Sup Forums user or just like big cocks.

either way if youre gonna make a decision about cumdumpsters based on these types of images you should just play some vidya or somethin

Really tiny penis checking in.
Jesus

>Jesus
What's wrong?

sex is good user, im not gonna lie

maintaining a relationship and keeping your cumdumpster happy in between dumping cum in it...too much effortu~~~

i stepped on a lego requesting air support on my co ordinates

You havent even posted a pic with it inside her

If i can give you an advice as a femanon is to try to compensate with oral sex and also to be the best man you can be. You should be confident and self aware of your qualities. You will sure find someone if you improve your current self (don't change just be better)

Thank you!

He doesn't have a pic like that thats why.

holy shit sounds like an ad to join the military.

what terrible advice.

A fem ok lol your just a cuck actin like a girl which is what you really want to be right.

Nice advice thanks femanon!
faggot

Why the fuck would you buy your gf a dildo that's bigger than your own dick? The ones I got for mine are all smaller. So after I warm her up with a dildo and stick my dick in she's all like "holy shit this is so much better", I teach her to think that there's nothing feeling better than my dick. It's working, she craves for my cock. And I'm not even small (7' length , 5.8' thick)

That thing is just 6,5" thick? It looks alot thicker tbh.

I'm 8 inches but a shitty man

Yep. 6.5.

"Damn, I should go to subway after this"

I guess that if you're handsome you will probably fuck a lot of girls but as a girl i wouldn't date an asshole even if he had a 10 inches penis.

Post more fag op

you sound very insecure

Because she asks you too . You have a great size for sex so you don't need it

She likes big dildos in her ass

I am

she's very submissive. If she'd ask me for a dildo bigger than my dick, I'd say no and she'd like it. Even If I would be smaller, I would not do it. I could not allow her to be disappointed by my dick when a bigger plastic one would feel so much better. My body has to be the biggest pleasure she can get.

No way that's going to fit.

That's exactly what I thought when I first watched this webm

e621.net/post/show/975430/2015-3d_-artwork-30_second_webm-abdominal_bulge-al

Top kek

Gay