/culturepals/

Culture Pals: portuguese qts edition

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, sext with horny east asians, get recipe ideas from Bhutan and get obsessed by korean 'culture'.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed)

Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MRr9Dzy3ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for something

Second for MENA QTs

>qt

Fourth for MENA qts

>poland

A

>Pahlavi dynasty

They're part of the reason why Iran is so fucked and getting Iranian QTs is too hard. Do not post them itt

Farah still a qt though

MUH DICK

You know, I've been thinking about something recently. We've all been using Interpals to meet foreign people and make friends from around the world when in reality we're right here together on Sup Forums.

Have any of you made any life long friends from Sup Forums, or at least from other /cp/ers? Have any of you visited them in real life?

>tfw no slant eye plastic gook shit gf
just slay me already lads

no wonder your countries are all so cuckd by migrants you sorry bunch of faggots

Yeah but anons here are not cute girls...r-right?

And nope, I usually talk to people from IP for like two, three months tops, and then I get bored of them when novelty wears off and stop communicating with them.

good post, Kuna

Believe it or not I've actually met 4 girls from Sup Forums and I wasn't even trying to

anything for you Złoty

>tfw i'm ugly af and still receive views from qts but i'm to afraid to message them

what do i do?

message them

they just clicked on your profile to laugh at you, just give up lad

you broke my heart kurwa mac

Oldfag here, why are you desperate shits still using interpals?

how old we talking?

to collect qts obviously

just grow a pair you beta and talk to them, whats thre worst thing that could happen? someone will be mean to you on the internet?

I'm too sensitive m8 i can't stand rejection not even on internet

give up then and go find some safe zone you can hide in

6 years reporting in

I use ip on and off. Sometimes I go months without thinking about it and then I get an email about a message and it starts all over again. It's a love hate relationship.

This girl said she was in the distilling business, and that any questions were welcome. I guess she was lying.

Oops. Didn't hide her identity very well.

>he got a warning
lmao good going

lol beta bitch

I'm the other lithuanian, ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=4MRr9Dzy3ow
should send him this as proof

The guy is just straight up in denial about it my Croat friend.

Pooloocaust denial.

tfw you get rejected from the discord channel for beieng to autistic

>discord
for what purpose? Sup Forums beta circlejerk is not enough?

SLACKEN BTFO

i would prefer it ye but its too slow right now

because the discord channel is like some poupularity contest i dont like that

>create a Korean twink fake and run qt crawler
>6 messages in 30 minutes
>create a handsome white guy fake and run qt crawler at the same time
>25 messages in 30 minutes
Where did this Koreans get puss meme come from?

From ugly people who don't get messages, therefore it's the fault of others

>girl messages me
>this user only accepts messages from 23-30 year old users
>tfw wont be 23 for 2 months

Do you guys actually post your own pictures on your profiles?

>25 messages in 30 minutes
and most of them are from thai or some other worthless shit.
Koreans get actual qt and young white pussy. Still, you must be doing wrong if you get so little with korean

ye and im a hideous neet

legit could have a belarusian bride by now if i had a job baka

I'm afraid of exposing myself on the internet, how do you do it m8?
checked

All the Thais are sleeping at the moment, they're mostly from European and MENA

its a langauge exchange site even if we dont use it like that... iuts not exactly the same as someone finding your tinder or fetlife profile XD

I get lots of views when I run qtcrawler but I get no messages from it. What shit do you guys put in your profile to make yourselves sound more appealing?

There's a setting in the privacy options to hide your profile from search engines, tick that

what are the chances of finding a qt gf? i see a loot of russian girls, are they interested in something? too bad i live in a 3rd world country as well, so I don't think there would be a difference, kek

At least yours is warm

idk but i got nudes and im not a good looking guy

You are her exception

They are interested in Korea

Nothing else

Germany*

There are plenty of Russian girls that aren't interested in Korea.

Are you actively and exclusively seeking out just girls interested in Korea?
There's plenty of girls who aren't

apparently now everybody thinks that everywhere in latin america is colombia/brazil-tier because of the series narcos.

it's the 5th time today that a girl questions me about druglords

fuuuck everything was going good and i sperged a bit at the end argh

Tell me about it.
What did you sperg out about ?

Try saying that three times in a row

>sperg out about
>sperg out about
>sperg out about

they're a minority

never happened to me, lol

yes russian koreaboos are a minority

Nope

t. Hyung Kim

Fucking ex qt is bringing up the times we had sex and I'm trying not to indulge her by speaking back. But at the same time, they're good memories.

>tfw 24 years old and never had a QT

It's tearing me up. On one hand I don't want to give her anything out of spite. On the other I'm bulging here.

Why did you left her?

we talked about sex a bit, first kiss experience all that sentimental bs then the subject changed and when she said she had to go I implied for her to think about me tonight in bed, she said she was blushing a lot and sounded a bit uncomfortable but at the same time liking it, I thought about start lewd convo with her but I figured I made a lot of progress today and it would be pushing too much and I kinda ended the call with some semi-cringy shit ffs.

fuck forgot to add that she never sucked a cock therefore I take it that she's virgin, never had a bf and she said she felt a bit ashamed when some guy kissed her at some club

She was a cheating whore.

It's okay dude you did nothing wrong.

Girls with not a lot of experience are always uncomfortable when you say stuff like that and don't know what to say back

And well shy girls

lmao, so I was pretty much right on point

I don't want to become a normie..

still I sperged a bit, even she said the "err.. haha ok hmm.." im laughing now but I feel a bit bad cuz I screwed the ending of a very productive call.

The first call is usually a bit awkward. It'll be much better the next time you call.

What country is she from?

Did they nerf interpals or something?

In the past I used to be able to edit a letter in my bio which would bump me to the front of the queue and result in me getting 50-70 views and ~20 messages just by sitting idle on my profile. Now when I do that I get 0 views. I've tried this several times, added photos, and completely changed my bio but I still have no views. I even viewed like 100 profiles today and only 3 have viewed me back.

What the fuck is going on? Shit feels dead af

it wasnt the first call, she was very evasive until yesterday about lewd stuff. even today before ending she pretended to not understand I was talking about masturbation and when I asked she said she was "joking" and that she doesnt do it a lot.

she's slav))

We can be like that.

I slept with a girl who claimed she hasn't masturbated.

I'm like what, why do you feel the need to lie about that, we slept together...

Lad have some respect for yourself and never talk to her again

thats because you look like escobar

nah I actually believe she doesnt do it a lot, probably doesnt even do it afaik. and she answered honestly to other stuff why would she lie about masturbation.
the point I was making is that she tried to evade the masturbation thing because "teehee im shy and blushing" and I fucked it up after. but its fine, really.

>she's Slav

aren't Slavs pretty conservative by nature?

you didn't fuck up shit senpai, don't worry.

What flavor of slav is she ?

eh, more family, community oriented.
so kinda

Lads, I still don't have a Korean gf

Your mum is pretty conservative by nature :^)

hmm I guess, she told me she and her roommates talked about how it'd be to suck dick, so i guess they're all virgins.

I know, I just have that feeling that I let myself down because I know I can do better :)

Still no ukie bf :)

hi slacken

I miss you Josh...

U-u a grill?

it's better than here tbqh, I don't even come on /cp/ anymore

only visited for bruno pic

He will not divide us!!!!!

What's the server name?

pls rspnd

And you never will

>Viewed 100 profiles and 3 viewed you back
lol what?