Do you care how many sexual partners your wife/gf has had before you?

Do you care how many sexual partners your wife/gf has had before you?

Do you know or prefer/care not to know?

Less the better
I'd rather not marry someone that's fucked/sucked 20+ men

Girls like that are only good to fuck a few times then discarded

I understand the independent women thing but nobody wants to marry a whore

I don't know the exact number, but I know she had at least 3 BFs and she had an affair with 3 dudes at the same time while she was dating her last BF before me. Plus she told me hooked up with one guy beside that. So she got fucked by at least 8 men.

Don't give a shit at all the past is the past.

As long as she hasn't burned coal then I'm okay with whatever number she gives me within reason.

>Inb4 self conscious whitey

Na it's just most blacks act like animals, and I wouldn't ever want to be with a girl who debases herself by sleeping with a nigger.

Should clarify
>No decent man wants to marry a whore

>Do you care how many sexual partners your wife/gf has had before you?
Yes
>Do you know or prefer/care not to know?
I prefer not to know

What about arabs, dot-indians, asians, latinos?

Current age - Age that she lost her virginity.

That's the max I would accept.

I cared when I was younger and it drove me nuts and looking back it was so stupid. As far as not wanting to be with a whore you don't have to know how many people they have been with to figure that out.

Surely you can trust her

On the other hand (there are five more fingers), if she chooses you, it's an indication you're pretty special and she's likely to stay. Decisions...

you're dating someone who obviously has no problem sleeping around

no one wants to marry a whore

Believe it or not, but I Do. She told me all the shit she did in her former relationshit when we started dating. I had my doubts so we talked it over and over and after a while she convinced me and gave me the feeling that she is really fighting for me.

Today we are married and have a beautiful babydaughter and I have absolutely no doubt that she is 100% fatihful.

You can at least triple that number and that might be a rough guess on how many she's actually slept with. Chicks lie about this shit more than you think

i had a chance to be with a solid 10/10 blonde that has has fucked at least 20 guys, and a couple of women, or a latina that had 3 partners before me, both in dental school. Went with the latina and couldn't be happier with the choice i made. the blonde continues fucking random guys while drunk

Not really as long as she's disease free and we're monogamous.

The only ones who worry about this are insecure betafags who worry that there dick is too small or they may not be able to make her cum.

If you know what you're doing, it's all good

So what? She made some experiences as well as I did. I Actually see nothing wrong..

And if she slept with 100 guys. Why would I care today? i fucked around even harder, so..

Yes.

I'd prefer not to know if it was more than 5.

I learned not to ask a long time ago. Basically just never trust a woman

>top cuck

as long as she doesn't tell me.

then i'll be mad if she says she sucked his cock... or made her cum, i'll feel betrayed and call her a slut for about 3 months until she commits suicide.

then i have to get a new girlfriend. :(

Hannibal was a good series, wish it wasn't cancelled

enjoy being with your cock-ornament

I don't really care. My wife had her slutty days and got it out of her system. She's told me how many sexual partners she's had before me. It was over 25.

>20
How about 3?
Honestly ,3 us the absolute utter maximum.

good luck finding a hot woman in her 20s that is still a virgin. Its almost impossible to find women with even just 3 partners

>monogamous

How is this cuck?

I don't share. I don't want some filthy disease from a third party

did work quit last time I did try this. She left me after she was 2 month in hell :D

>what is HPV
>what is herpes

She has already been shared. You're just the last one to the party

Why would you want a virgin? They don't know what they're doing.

I'll take experience any day

What? Are you serious? The third season was a crime to humanity. Season 1 and 2 were awesome though.

Fool, even if she is faithful now, you were a fool to take that risk, she could have ruined your life emotionally and financially.

oh god. how can you even see her with that massive red flag in the way?
hope your into cuckolding.

So? I've slept with four times as many people as she has. Who am I to judge?

man fucking around aint the same as women.

lol holy fuck.
reminds me of clerks
>32 DICKS?!

then thats great. just know you're with a human dick cushion

But fortunately she did not. The heart wants what the heart wants I guess.

Anything above 0 is unacceptable and you all know it

I actually don't see a differnce there.

Yeah because I'd rather have a virgin who doesn't know how to do anything. I'm not into teaching

Enjoy your fantasy woman that doesn't exist

Only one other guy. He was in a relationship with another girl and kept stringing her along. I've read messages between the two out of morbid fascination. Seems like he spent a year using her as a cum dump.

Don't care, not even for a second. Why, if I could have had lots of sexual partners behind me, can't she? Live and let live. Also, fuck and let fuck.

so you are a pedo

>Who am I to judge?

kek you airen't.
we are.

My wife had two boyfriends before me, and has slept with different men. The number doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't want a woman with high mileage. Not for the reason of it being to many, but for the reason of what it shows about her personality and morals. What a person does and how they act is a direct reflection on their value system. That, a person cannot grow out of. Ghat is who they are and a reflection of how they will be in the future. But, I'm a guy and I've slept with 50+ women durin my Army days.

Mine's fucked over 50 :(

this

What's so bad about it?

the great american cuckold, kek

At least she knows what to do in bed. be happy man.

>a key that opens many locks is a master key, a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock

Exactly, she's had many men teach her how to fuck

tru dat. It only gets to me now and then. Best girlfriend I've ever had though. I've fucked up more than she has. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover

Spoken like a true master of wisdom.

So what you are saying is, if you had a daughter and a son, you wouldn't care which of the two turned out to be super promiscuous? It's all the same? You wouldn't prefer it be the boy going through tons of pussy and not the girl that goes through a whole bunch of dicks pumping her mouth pussy and ass full of cum?

Sure thing buddy.

yep. except, you have a library rental

Sometimes I forget how many countries are populated by messed up prudes who've made sex into a boring ritual full of taboo and repression. I feel lucky to be scandi when I read shit like this.

Thats the right attitude, man. Hope I didn't fuck her...came around alot.

I DO care how many partners she has had before me.... but what's more important than that is whether she was in committed relationships with them or not and whether she's cheated before.

Honestly, it's way better that your gf/wife has had 12 sexual partners and ALL of them were in committed relationships than a woman that's had 4 previous partners but it was all while she was officially in a relationship.

You REALLY gotta beware of a cheater. The saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" holds a lot of weight (but I won't say it's 100% true, sometimes they grow up, but it takes several years and some major life events to cause it). And if she's cheated on you previously, you can NEVER trust her.

So yeah, prior partners number is somewhat important, not greatly though. It's just better to know if she's a cheater or not, and if she has done it before, you better beware. Sure, she may make it sound like she had a great reason, but if she's done it once, all it may take for her to cheat on YOU is a fight or some sex where you bust to fast one time....

your women are too busy giving it up to achmed for you to get any

And if women were locks, that might mean something.

Hope you've been tested. Hope you wore a condom. That's just dirty, man. Is her puss all brown from all the friction over the years? That's 50+, that doesn't equate to how many times she's had sex with them. Damn. Gross. Hope she is the faithful type.

Yea , you dont want a girl that has done every guy in town. You want to be known as the guy who fucked every girl with a twat and tits , but you want a special girl who is cute and innocent and basically a good girl . Not some loose trashbag.
Tldr : guys wanna be known as cuntdestroyers , with girlfriends that are cute nd innocent

saying I married a whore?

You worry about this *way* too much.

I would neither to fuck around like a whore. I want both to make some experiences before they settle down. But I don't want my Son to fuck 100 chicks as well as I dont want my daughter to suck 100 dicks.

But in the end they both wont tell me what they will do, so as long if I dont know...why would I care?

You're a virgin.

Personally I have never asked my gf how many people she has been with and I prefer not to know. I only care about the present and future with her. I don't want to know her past like that because it could just serve to judge her.

pretty sure white people invented anal, facials, throatfucking etc

women are the gate keepers of sex in our culture. surly the metaphor is not lost on you?
are you a feminist? do you watch sex in the city?

pic related

I don't want to know.

Nah, not really. Really I'm not too concerened about previous partners, but everyone should be guarded against a woman that has cheated... I'm not saying that instantly disqualifies her from being dating material, but it's certainly a red flag.

And god forbid your relationship began with her cheating with you on her previous boyfriend, every guy I've ever known in that boat (myself included) got a karmic bitchslap. If the relationship began with her cheating on a previous boyfriend with you, it's bound to end the same way.

would be equally disappointed in both

I have more sex than Achmed. Achmed is a repressed dude like you.

Good job not answering the question.

It's a which would you rather. A whore daughter that was run through by 100 cocks, or a philandering son that plowed through 100 pussies? Has to be one. Which is the lesser of the two evils?

your initials AP?

YES!!

Dont give a flying fuck.

If they were any good she would still be with them.

Says the whore that took a million dicks.

It's true, with women, ANY woman can have a virtually unlimited number of partners without trying.

With guys it requires exponentially more effort to get women to bed.

A guy who doesn't have some degree of looks, decent employment, and social skills is doomed sexually. A woman can be a deformed retarded troll on a cripple cart and bang probably 25% of them men on earth without making any effort at it.

Really?

You're gonna rock up with an unsourced graph and an SJW style accusation and think you're being less stupid?

Makes sense.

GFs initials?

And the hot girl who likes a lot of sex?

You don't want to teach your girl how to do it right and blow her mind in the process?

Thats a question I cant answer because I do not want the one thing or another..there is no lesser evil.

the source is in the graph title you idiot.

and im saying only feminists think its ok for women to be complete sluts, and hey, they are right about everything else right? wrong, you dipshit.

Sadly my wife only had one sexual partner before me and that was her ex husband.
Honestly i wish she had more sex with a few more guys before we got together then she would know and probably care how to please a man. And she would have a better idea of what getts her off in bed.
As it stands she doesnt. And she has exactly zero interest in exploring. She would perefer to lay there like an un interested corpse and have me do all the work while she just lays there emotionlessly passionlessly and doesnt give a single care in the world except to interrupt me every minute so ask if im close or if im done yet.
Feels bad man.

Well and who's to say women aren't the keys and men the locks?

In reality, there is a difference between women and men sleeping around in our culture.
It's easy for women, but harder for men. So if a guy's a stud you know he's successful at *something*; if a woman slept around, it doesn't mean anything on its own - it's easy for most of them anyway.

Now what does this mean morally? Is it bad a girl takes what she's offered? You'll be the judge of that when you meet one.
But it's worth keeping in mind that fucking a random guy while drunk and being dumped by a boyfriend and finding a new one are different things. Irl things have this thing called nuance

while I agree that the more partners you have it wouldn't surprise me that divorce goes up. I wouldn't beleive the Heritage Foundation research or data. I had to review their analysis of one data set and they had cherry picked the shit out of it. It was a major problem with our firm and actually led to some leadership changes in the department of theirs we were working with. Heritage Foundation studies are absolute shit.

I've been there before.

My only question is:

you MARRIED that?

As long as I test negative no... But I'm not married and the girl I love hates me... I may be a bad source

SeeWomen can get laid with 5 different men every day, simply by existing. Men will chase, women are caught.

With women it takes effort to *resist*. With men it takes effort to *achieve* the pussy.

If you don't understand watch Jim Jefferies (the comedian) bit on the difference between sluts and studs, and how women seem to think it's unfair that sluts aren't respected the same as a stud is..... he hits the nail on the head.

You're pathetic