Loneliness Thread

Loneliness Thread

All my life I've felt completely numb. I go to high school everyday surrounded by hundreds of people and still feel completely alone. No girls talk to me let alone acknowledge me. The only time anyone speaks to me is when they're making fun of me. I feel like once I graduate nothing is going to change. Why is my life so fucking horrific and lonesome Sup Forums? I need an answer. I can't take feeling like this any longer. I am nothing.

underageb&

Kys my man

Well life has no objective meaning, Nihilism is the ultimate truth. So you can either be sad, kill yourself, or just accept it and go on with your own subjective meaning to life.

I'm a senior in high school. I'm 18.

My bad dawg

Rephrase: kys my man

Things will probably get better after high school, high school can be fucking shit. If you go to college, you've got a good chance of making at least some friends and getting some female attention as long as you dont go there and act like a complete autist. Same is true for if you go straight to work but maybe not as much.

Things wont be great but there's a good chance things will get even slightly better, its just down to you.

If you are white you should focus on being a good Christian. Join the Klan.

I've passed 30 but you kinda described me in your post.

30 years old and still hanging on to the past? What a piece of shit.

30 years old and nothings changed, still same shit now as it was then.

Why not just fucking end it all?

I'm not an hero, just a pleb.

relax, spaz.
don't base your self worth on other people's behavior.

I used to feel the same exact way dude. No girls wanted to talk to me and the only time anyone would, was to laugh at me. But I overcame. I didn't let their shitty characters influence how I felt. To let them hold power over your emotions is to let them win.....and there was only one winner....me. You need to be your own best friend. You need to love yourself. Be confident. Read books. Engulf in your interests. Be selfless. Strong. Independent. Research these things. Study them. Don't try for anything. Just do. Meditate. Believe in your morals. The way you think is unique. Unlike anyone else. Nobody will like you if you don't like yourself. Knowledge is power. Would you want to be friends with yourself talking the way you are? Learn to love yourself and others will follow.

never give up man. I've made it. High school was a disaster. Everybody made fun of me. Crooked teeth, overweight, cross eyed. I was easy prey. Realized that I wouldn't let them control me anymore. Wanted to spite them. Took leap of faith and went to college as I was planning on killing myself over the summer. I graduated, bettered myself. Lost weight. Made friends, still have crooked teeth and a cockeye but now I have an apartment. 55 inch tv. A live in girlfriend that cooks for me. I make good money and have tons of friends. I just had to put myself first. Don't waste your life wallowing because of them. They aren't worth shit. They probably got fingered and molested by their family members. In their asses...in and around their mouths and vaginas.

Soon alcohol will come into your life. You'll find yourself relaxed in the company of strangers and women. From this you'll learn that they're all a bit weird and insecure. You'll grow and develop and learn how to have a conversation with somebody without attaching a stupid amount of significance to everything you say or hear. In short, you'll learn to shoot the shit.

Then it's pussy slaying time.

same situation as you but just lost my mother and grandmother this year. suicide is the bitch way out.

Aw man OP, i can titally relate. All my life I knew guys just like you and made sure to do everythubg I could to let them know how pathetic they are.

Like, for instance, instead of seeking professional help or making a change in your life (gym, learn a skill like coding), you go online and talk shit about yourself online to a hunch of people you don't know and are pribably more pathetic than yourself.

Im here to help OP, thats why i devised a program.

Step 1: stop being a fucking little faggot
Step 2: do somethibg for yourself to make yourself less of a loser in the long run
Step 3: stop seeking admiration, particularly from girls, because as long as you do that, nobody will ever respect you, especially not yourself.

Work on yourself, you pathetic little bitch, and you too can be a bigger person. One day at a time, faggot.

Congratulations, you ARE something...

An attention whore!

>tfw haven't left my house in 4 years, only to get food
>tfw see my only two friends once every six months
>tfw haven't talked to a single woman since June 2015
>tfw 19 and already a semi-hermit

Man the fuck up, faggot.

bump

Join the marines. That's what I'm going to do, now I feel great. If you can't find a purpose, make one and leave suicide for cucks and libtards

4 years inside
you dropped out of school?
live with mom and dad, no job?

get a job you prick.
this isnt fucking japan.

Fuck, how (or why) are you alive?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Random user here
Same story but much older
You get "used to it"
I'm dead so it don't bother me anymore

Being alone is one of the better things about life. You can engage in a hobby, master it, learn about yourself, engage in deep thought, etc and basically not have to worry about trying to 'fit in' by doing dumb shit.

This. My senior year of high school I manned up and started talking to them instead of waiting for them to talk to me

Don't do it. Stay alive

>19
Yes
>4 years inside
Yes
>you dropped out of school?
High school via internet is a thing, I managed to graduate
>live with mom and dad, no job?
Live alone, live off Google AdSense money

>this isnt fucking japan
>Implying there aren't japs posting in this very thread

I don't know.

lol what a faggot

shit as long as you take care of yourself do what you want. your alright by me.
hermits can be happy.

thanks user. i agree 100%

>engage in deep thought
did you know: every snowflake is like a fingerprint!

bump

my dude, talk to people, find people willing to take a joke. either way, school may not be the place were you find friends, possibly work, club, boxing/martial arts club. basically. do more than just school.

What if I find a blak Klan.

What if i turn blak

Do i need to do a MJ?

What if i am blak?

so many questions
too little answers

Life is suffering with only moments of release from it. It's your choice, however, whether you're suffering towards a greater goal or just faffing about in the anguish.

Try new things, user. Find some way that you can make a mark on the world. It doesn't lessen the pain, but it makes it a hell of a lot more bearable.

You'll make it bud. Don't worry about high school. Once you get out there in the real world you'll see that that time in your life was a fucking joke. The people who think they're cool now will be the ones stuck with a bunch of kids they don't want. That hot chick will have fucked a bunch of idiots and will become that used up bag that will be un happy forever. It happened to me. Im successful and happy. I left my hometown as soon as i could and i would suggest you do too. Once you leave your past behind you can be whoever you want to be. Start fresh. Find something you like to do and do it!

youre just a kid man, life doesnt actually start until youre out of school. my best advice is walk through life like youre drunk and dont give a fuck

Go to car meets, i live in australia and the car scenes friendly az

High school sucks! It gets better. The best way to meet people is though your outside interests and hobbies. Try a meetup group at meetup.com