Hot or Not?

Hot or Not?

No only mildly depressing.

Body yes cuts no

Sure yeah

that cuts wasted god's perfect creation

love the "X" above her cunt

Razors cuts do not make a girl hot. Just a general indicator that she's probably a little screwy. Not the type of girl you want to marry.

beautiful body, covered in hideous scars

I would give anything to met a mental girl like that
The other day a "friend" met a beautiful petite girl who beg him to slap her hardly and bite her tits, my normie friend fucked her in the most normie possible way and then deleted and blocked her, because "too crazy".
And here I am dying to meet a girl into that.

I used to date a girl like that

never again, you have to really love her to put up with all this shit.

I can say... it isn't that great. Most of them are mentally fucked up

normies go home
I know you are trolling anyway

I dont get it. Do you like how the scars look or how the girl is probably mentally unstable? Is this some white knight thing about saving a girl like this, or maybe the thought about her being masochistic in bed too?

Although it shows that you might have some issues, I think that these light superficial cuts are super hot on a girl, turns me on everytime I see these pics

Is this supposed to be edgy? This is surface level normie shit.

It is about it being hot or not, not gorey or deep cuts in blood, pleb.

Yes. I know it's about how hot it is or not. I'm saying deeper cuts and blood are much, much more attractive.

cat scratches all over the body isn't hot you dumb fag.

"Trying to debate whether something is hot or not when it is up to each persons taste". Ur logic is great.

What ever floats ur boat.

What really annoys me is how little there is of proper images of crime scenes with pale white girls freshly dead. It's all fat, Mexican bloaters. I've been searching for fucking years. Give me a pale young girl with he throat slit or something.

How about you go kill some, there you go problem solved, beta fag

> Give me a pale young girl with he throat slit or something.

>light superficial cuts

There's the problem though. There is genuine self harm and there is 'scene' kids. I like to think 'don't stick your dick in crazy', but depressed cuties draw me in like no other.

Ugh.

I know what you mean, there used to be this chick in my work place that would just hit me (those light taps and punches on the arm that girls do when they are angry) all the time, she would go from doing that to crying for no reason, all I could think off is fucking her right there and then.

ITT: normie cunts. Die.