Girlfriend just broke up with me. idk what to do

Girlfriend just broke up with me. idk what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1xdGTh-aWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get drunk and have a night out with some friends. no point in dwelling on the past

dude it fucking hurts so much

howmany years you been together,

also greentext the story of breakup

Leave thread, go out drinking like other user said, yes it hurts but there is more women out there

i know the feeling, just have a good cry and try and move on

Go out and try having fun, you'll look back in a year or so and realise how stupid you were for feeling so hurt. the best you can do it not make those shitty memories and instead make memories for how alpha as fuck you were you getting out there and getting with anybody

why?

This is really good advice! :) Follow him, OP

How long were you together?

Also what's considered enough time together for a relationship to finally be recognized as serious? Me/my girl have been together 8 mo.

no girl is worth killing yourself because a man is worth twice a woman

allah uh akbar

this

Kill yourself

Get a newer model.

Celibrate.

don't do this OP, it'll just make you hurt more. just move on with your life, try not to think about her

this is the best way to move on OP

stop being a pussy, and be the evolutionary succes of 4.3 million years

What would Cash do? Have a drink or 6. Sing some sad songs. Call up a bro and play games/whatever fun shit you normally do. Give it 2 or 3 days and start fucking around. Least that's what I do

I know. It sucks. Some times people are shitty and make you feel the worst. I recommend going on a long walk and just think about the relationship and try to let it go as best you can. Maybe do some drugs. People say that they don't help but they really do. Get drunk, get high, and have a good cry. Let everything out for a short period of time, and then try to move on. Everything always turns out right in the end.

listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=D1xdGTh-aWo
and cry it out and smoke one cigarette after another, if you dont smoke, start it

If you want an easier time, wipe her off everything.

You're coming away from an addiction and your brain will make every excuse in the book just to have some of her affection.

You're gonna need to sit through this. There's no escaping all the shit you're gonna feel.

If you go out drinking now, you'll be a mess.