Whats the most intense experience you have ever had Sup Forums?

Whats the most intense experience you have ever had Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett's_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really a long experience but I went to Pizza Express with a friend and as we were coming out a guy stabbed me in the chest near my left arm. I punched him as hard as I could but I fell to the ground after. I don't remember anything after that. Apparently the people around restrained him until the police arrived. Pretty scary.

Couple of weeks at a European campsite with my aunts. It was fine, I guess.

did you bang them?

Oh shit sorry I thought you wrote in tents thats not right

LSD

Smoking DMT. It was absolutely amazing and mind blowing, but to be honest I have no desire to ever do it again.

u r gay

When someone sold me nBOME and told me it was LSD. Took way more than I should have, and holy fuck was it something else.

I was twenty i think went out partying with friends pretty sure i had taken some drug it got so fun felt like i was in a movie was like a blur i rember going to random places like time was jumping woke in a ally way in a bin fukin crazy night dont remember all of it

4 day speed bender. Drugs are bad kids.

My first really strong acid trip. I had tripped a few times before and thought I could handle it, so I kept munching down hits at my friend's vacation house with a few of us one Cindo de Mayo weekend. 5 of us decided to go there for a couple days and trip together. I think I had 12 total. I ended up giving the rest of the 20 I took with me (why I brought that many I don't know) to the others who were there so I didn't take them. Tripped way too hard, ended up locking myself in a dark room with headphones on for a few hours. It was also one of the best I ever had though and I definitely wouldn't call it bad.

Some* drugs are bad. A lot of them are awesome.

had sex with the two girls I loved at the time in the same day. separate locations, ofc, I was so high off sinning, getting away with living a double life, and the sex of course. they both got ultimized. I was a bad person all those years ago.

deleting adware from my computer
Fuck my life

>be me 14
>just finished school
>suddenly need to fap
>get naked
>photoshop sister's face into 100 boy CP pics
>print them all out
>arrange them all on the floor
>prop up a mirror so I could watch myself
>keep fapping and edging it for about thirty minutes
>moaning YOOU NASTY LITTLE WHORE GIVE ME YOUR HAIRLESS DICK I WANT TO BITE IT OFF
>ejaculate boiling hot jizz all over the pics
>collapse panting and sweating
>nearly black out from the joyful orgasm
>look up
>realize I'm in McDonalds

Out with friends late at night in a park i know pretty shady any drinking a phew beers then one of my friend pulls some shrooms some shit like that take shroomsoh my fucking god so intense i was traviling time space ive seen it all the layers of the galaxys jumping galaxys dimensoins the shit i seen i felt reborn when i woke up

hes right

It involved lots of lsd and lots of nitrous oxide.

Nice one

Fapping while high
felt good as fuck

not seeding my torrents. It's such a rush to me.

Gotta be careful with that hippie crack. First time I did it on acid was at a festival parking lot and some dude told me to wait until I got back to my car to hit it. I didn't listen and ended up about half a mile in the other direction talking to total strangers laughing my ass off about who knows what. Ended up buying a case online a few weeks later.

weed and salvia have made me come to the understanding that observed reality is infinitely small in comparison to everything that exists, this universe in its state is a repeat of other realities that have happened all over space and time, free will is an illusion, and that everything is true no matter how contradictory

I ollied a 6 stair at 1:00 in the morning on 3 tabs of acid

that was today wasn't it?

true

seems like you had a good one.
Well done

Not a big fan of salvia but even if I was I can't get it because some faggot killed himself and his mom made it her personal mission to ruin everyone's fun because her son was a faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett's_law

go traveling then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum_in_the_United_States