Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,
Where do you guys drop your loads?

About a year ago I decided I prefer the unrestricted feel of cumming into open air. As such I drop a towel on the floor at my feet and jerk til climax without interruption. This has worked well for me until this morning.

I had just finished my morning routine when I look down to see the fruits of my labor sprayed all over the beloved family dog who balled up on the towel I had laid on the floor.

sage

My cumsock

It's pretty crusty by now. Every so often I catch a whiff of it. It smells like that little bit of guiness that's in the bottom of a pint glass over night after a party, just that little bit.

Scrapes my dick occasionally do, because it has like 200-some-odd loads in it.

What the fuck, do people actually cum in their socks? Fucking degeneracy.

Jeeze, check out Mr. Judgy here.

I occasionally wear them too by accident. Lotion doesn't help on those days. Just makes the scrapes sting more.

Better than having to clean up your loads after.

I took a 500 pack of black latex gloves from work. I usually jerk off into them with a little lube.

How do you wear a fucking cum sock by accident??
Fucking degenerate.
Also nice trips faggot.

You are a serious piece of shit. Free country and whatever, but that means I'm free to judge you as the faggoty disgusting piece of shit that you are.

When you're behind on laundry, you grab whatever. The sniff test works on tshirts but not socks.

You walk around and it really chafes.

And degeneracy? Where do you get off calling me a degenerate? I'm saving my mom from having to clean my loads

Remember, remember, the 25th of december

in my gf's pussy/ass/mouth

At school, I go into the bathroom stall, pull up some hentai and jerk off like it's 1999.

Nice trips though.

Oh like you don't have some odd tendencies.

I usually drop mine in my step mom and sisters dirty panties.

If open air is your thing,why not rub one out over the toilet? You know, instead of on your dog..?

Too many degenerates. Abandon thread.

>toilet paper
>cum
>throw in toilet
>flush

why is that so hard?

The fuck is wrong with you people.
I just cum on my belly,pelvic area, hands and then get a paper towel to wipe that shit off and throw it in the trash.
I mean what is a better way? no need to get materials , no need to get clothing dirty and its more hygienic as well.

>The sniff test works on tshirts but not socks.

what? What are you saying? Like socks always smell bad so you can just wear them no matter what?

Not exactly eco-friendly are you?

I cum in the sock because unlike you, I love mother earth. Also I like to watch it build up.

Confirmed degenerate

What do you wipe your ass with? Your hand? Fucking sand nigger

Well, if you wear a single pair of socks for a week, they get kinda crusty and powdery. Don't want that stuff up your nose, definitely. Really unhygienic.

Nonono. Thats what the tshirts are for.

Then mom does laundry and boom, everythings fresh and you start all over.

what the fuck, the only time I ever wear socks more than one day is in the winter where I'm not really sweating at all

>Implying niggers and sand niggers have toilets and running water.

See? THIS guy knows how to make a cumsock. I approve of his rainbow colors too. I bet it's a little girls sock.

It really saves on labor. And if you live with your parents, your mom is quick to do the laundry when you put it outside your door.