Let's get an info thread started, preferably drug info if any of you have any of these, please share...

Let's get an info thread started, preferably drug info if any of you have any of these, please share, don't have any on my new laptop except this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=forum&c=17
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Acid-base_DXM_extraction
lysergi.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit prep
>just cut the dark green off of the white portion, it has all the goodies
>freeze & thaw 3x
>crock pot 12 hours
>reduce

Thanks, I was looking for that one.

is there a good way to get dmt out of a plant?

What kind of plant?

bump

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=forum&c=17

1. what kind of cactus?
2. is this a joke to get me to kill myself

i wouldn't mess with this stuff... has anyone tried?

1. san pedro
2. no

san pedro dumbass

Look up Morning Glory seeds, you can buy alot of them on amazon for "opening up a garden in your mind". It's pretty good.

i bought morning glory seeds a week ago at a dollar store for 10 cents. Its a vine that takes over anything you grow it on, its EASY to grow but never dies and stays forever if you grow it you better fucking love it.

Here OP! I hope you find this useful ;)

>eat these carefully
1.5 cups of vodka for a 1kg tub doesnt make these potent. who the fuck would eat more than 200-300g of gummy bears in one sitting? that would be a fraction of a cup of vodka. not worth the 8 days of work and anticipation.

Can you just peel it with a vegetable peeler? Its not gonna like fuck it up or make it weaker if you peel the rind off is it? I heard the bitterness is in the green skin

Nah, no thank you.

That wouldn't work.
Er, for the most part, it would take like ass, and to even to get a micro dose of mescaline you would need to drink about a liter of that slimy, vile liquid.
You can easily look up how to extract the mescaline salt from it though, it's not much more difficult.

so put in 10 fucking cups

Hahahaha best post ever, bumping for more

before you are able to do these make sure you complete your fucking doctorate degree in organic chemistry

Yeah and you can also crush up about 300 seeds and then wash them down with some water and have a pretty good trip. That's kinda what i meant. The reviews are also pretty funny to look at.

good way? yea
easy way? just buy it online.

here are my notes:

dissolve>pull non-polars>dedeprotenize

h+ bonds DTM ion

extract protenated DMT (ions) with acidic solution
pull non-polar contaminates with a solvent
deprotenate DMT ion

deprotenate DMT salt to obtain free base DMT crystals

extract deprotenated DMT with basic solution
pull poler componds via seperation
crystalize non-polar compounts (inc deprotenated DMT)

want elaboration? alright...

fuck i wish code tags worked here, going to loose my formatting. GL reading this shit.

>>>>

[A] Preparing the Mimosa plant:
You will want to turn the plant material into the finest powder possible. There are many ways to do this, freezing shredded plant matter overnight in a freezer then blending in a glass blender will break cell walls making the DMT more available.

[B] Memosa powder acid wash
Materials:
digital thermometers (x2).
glass or stainless steel containders (at least twice the volume of the Mimosa powder).
filter apperatus (buchner/hirch funnel, see notes).
PH meter or PH strips (multiple).
Notes:
All containers which will come in contact with the acidic water at any point should be made from glass or steainless steel. HCL will dissolve most other materials which may contaminate the product. This includes thermometer probes and pipetts used to transfer solution. Plastic turkey basters are not recommended.
2-4 washes are recommended depending on how fine the Memosa power is.

Procedure:
1) Prepare a solution of H2O and 0.1M HCL whith a PH of 3-4.
Adding the acid will produce heat. Add the acid to the water slowly to prevent boiling.
Take PH readings more frequenty as it decreases, It should take about 10ml acid per L H2O.
2) Heat this solution in a hotbath between 60 and 90C. this will dissolve DMT salts and protenate freebase DMT that may be present.
3) slowly add enough acidic water to a container already containing the mimosa powder.
4) Seal the container and shake vigerously.
5) Heat the solution at at 50-90C for 30-60 minutes depending on batch size. Boiling the solution is not recommended. minimal ventalation is needed, stir occasionaly.

more? probably not. its not a simple process if your going to do it right.

bump

>30-50 pills
jesus christ, how could anyone be that desperate to trip? theres so many more convenient ways to leave the planet

mescaline and DMT were great experiences for me

yeah DMT is good shit.

>every ten minutes
>8 hours
>could get a job and pay for it

My friend came up with this pretty cool amphetamine thing.
>1st he went and got out a perscription bottle he had full of Concerta or some shit like that
>Then he busted the pills open and did some kind of extraction with the salts inside of them
>He then formed this thin fruit roll up looking pink film of melyephenidate from doing that
>He tried out a piece of it and got nice and wired from it.
Needless to say he got a lot of cleaning done that day. We were going to sell that shit and cut it into small squares and use empty breath strip packages to put them in. We were gunna call them "zip strips". He said that the process needed to be perfected before we could ever sell them, though. I think half of it is he might have been lying about the whole think and the other half of it might be he's worried I'd get caught if I sold it.

You can get very high quality amphetamine for literally 2€ or less these days
That seems more profitable to me

>melyephenidate
worst. speed. ever.
i got 3 grams 99% pure sitting next to me. probably will never do it. its fucking garbage.

Post some more info!

Well I don't live in Europe dude, neither of us do.
We live in the USA

I wish I could

Post the DXM extraction method, thx

you can buy DMT and LSD analogues online. lysergi.com.
ships to america, cheap, ive done it many times.
1P LSD and 5-AEO-DMT are very very legit.

use bitcoints. have fun.

ill continue with mine from here 6) Strain the material through a cloth filter removing as much liquid as possible.
A vaccum flask is recommended to obtain maximum yeild of acidic solution from the Mismosa powder filtrand.
Repeat process for each wash cycle as needed. Let filtrate cool to room temperature.

[C] Decanting acidic DMT solution:
Procedure:
1) Place the acidic DMT filtrate in a freezer overnight. Unfiltered material should settle to the bottom of the container.
2) Strain the solution and sediment with a cloth filter (a vaccum filter is recommended).

[D] Reducing the solution (optional):
Notes:
Reduction is not necessary but can reduce time and materials needed for subsiquent steps and allow for smaller containers to be used.
Procedure:
1) Reduce the solution by heating the solution to a low boil (near 100C),
Precipitate may form on the surface of the solution if reduced too much, add water to re-dissolve the precipitate.
This may take awile depending on batch size
2) allow solution to cool to room temperature and place in a freezer overnight.

E] Defatting:
Notes:
While not necessary defatting will greatly increase the purity of the final product.
The acidic DMT solution at this point contains dissolved DMT salts and other dissolved organic compounts.

...still perfecting my defatting process. its not necessary but makes for a more pure product. if you get this far you can take what you have or find another source for the final step.

DXM fam, not DMT

oops my bad

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Acid-base_DXM_extraction

don't use Naptha or Lighter Fluid though, butane will be a lot cleaner and work better.

Take a look at the deep web. I'm not quite sure whether there are good offers on amphetamine for north America but I would think there are since there's a rather big market to be claimed by those vendors. Street amphetamine here in Europe is bad too as far as I know and I heard it's actually pretty hard high quality one except when you have good contacts. I've never been in that street drug scene since I've always ordered my chemicals online even before I had contact with any other people who do drugs too. I prefer to stay away from those people because drug abuse is common there.

don't need deep web. id give sources but getting large amounts of pure amphetamine on the cheap is super fucking dangerous, take my word on that. good way to ruin your life.

bump i need more ideas how to get legal-ish cheap highs or trips

see

In what way do you mean is it dangerous? Are you talking about health problems that come along with the consumption or are you referring to the fact that it is an illegal chemical we are talking about?

better yet after you cook it, put it on tinfoil in a toaster oven to dry it. powderize in a bullet blender. put in capsules that you can buy empty. never taste a thing.

and the cactus is legal, mescalin isn't though so once you do this it becomes illegal.

im talking about the only reason people don't usually die from meth is they run out of money. when you can get 5g of speed that is active at 5-10mg for under $100 you won't be running out. you wont stop taking it.

course you can get methylphenidate or 3fpm and other pussy shit that isn't very addictive i suppose but why bother with pussy shit?

Idk man seems fishy

6 oz of rum is 4 shots. Barely enough to get most people tipsy, let alone blackout. This shit is fucking retarded.

google the website, plenty of reviews.
pic very related.

So how do they vary from the original?

Wow nice. Is the dmt like shrooms or real dmt?

Does anyone have a good heroin tutorial? From poppy to brownstone. I have one but not the best.

thats fucking gay

1p-LSD is... oh idk, less organic? then LSD. its fucking acid though I'll tell you that. it works very well.

the 4-AEO-DMT is just like DMT but maybe twice as strong lasts longer, and has a more "liquid" flavor to it. personally I like it more than DMT. if you smoke a lot of it you can get some really interesting trips that last for hours after you smoke.

highly recommend this. package is discreet and if you pay with bitcoin even if customs gets it you have plausible deniability (protip: customs never hits anything from Canada, which is where this company is).
im not even sure there are laws against psychedelic analogs in america like there are against amphetamine analogs, this shit might be totally legal for all I know.

I am not talking about meth, though. I see your argument but you also have to consider the (on average) massively fast build up of tolerance which leads you to having to take more and more and eventually forcing you to take a break because your body chemistry has to recover.
I do personally not seem to be very affine to get addicted but people with a higher affinity might struggle to take a break and eventually OD. It's true that if you have high quality amphetamine you don't have to take 100 mg lines but after a couple of weeks it's gonna be that much. And after some months it's 3 or 4 times that.

Unless she happens to have the tolerence of a 5 year old this won't work

mescaline is awesome m8, i cant wait to do it camping one day

Fucking plebs doesnt know how to do a simple extraction and crystalization.

there are speeds worse than meth. if you really want to get into it start looking into research chemicals.
do your research carefully. stay away from aphp/apvp/mdpv if you know whats good for you.

learn us how we does it

I do know that and I am also well informed about RCs.
What is your point?
I brought up methamphetamine only because your mentioned it in your argument

I think the dr pepper would explode if in the freezer for 3 hours

point is shit can get out of hand. i wouldn't give it to a friend and i wouldn't post sources to shit most can't handle.

Bumping this request? Would anyone know a nice ebook or tut book aged or new. I would appreciate any positive input.

Are you implying I did?
1. I pointed out the obvious: if you want high quality and cheap drugs, go to the deep web
2. It's not my responsibility what people do and what they don't
3. If someone really wants to get drugs he will eventually. Especially when you take into account that there are people literally looking for people who want to buy drugs (drug dealers).

This is based on not knowing some factors about the cactus, but i would assume you need to boil it first. Then acidify the solution down to where you match the pka of mescaline to make it soluble. Then get the fats out with touluene or paint thinner. Baseify that bad boy and remove organic layer again with pain thinner or toulene. Then adjust ph down til precipitation wih hydrochloric acid.

ok

fuck this shit

There are definitely laws against analogues. The Analogue Act was passed in 2011.

>well informed
>RCs

Yes it creates mustard gas

paint thinner
hydrochloric acid
eat shit

yeah I thought the 2011 ban was for speed only, since thats all I bought online back then. boy those were the days.
i get everything online these days. never had a problem.

That lysergi website isn't loading for me, are you sure it's still up?

Is nobody going to check these?

You faggots are going to kill a good thing.

Dont use the fucking inside, it has no mescaline in it and it is the part that makes you puke.

Hey just so you know, I'm this guy
Okay?
This faggot
Is not me. I on the other hand have been wanting to get on the deep web (*and dark web*) for a long god damn mother fucking time now. Unlike that fucking pussy,I'm not afraid of anyone finding me because the deep web is like 100% anonymous and no one on there can trace your ip adress. (*especially if you're do'n it right*) The only thing is though, I wanna set up a computer somewhere else (*a place that is not my house*) and get on an internet connection that no one else is on just so that they're info (*because they are NOT on TOR*) will stay safe. Also, I don't want a virus (*especially one from that part of the web*) ending up on any of the computers at my house because then it'll infect everyone getting a connection from the same modem

Any infographics on how to make an infographic?

yeah its working for me, taking a long time to load though.
lysergi.com/

>Unlike that fucking pussy,I'm not afraid of anyone finding me because the deep web is like 100% anonymous
lol.
good luck m8, you sound like you know what your doing :^)

are yuo sure?

its gonna be pretty difficult to get your head out of your ass

scared of being tracked? burner laptop, mcdonalds wifi in another town, stay in your car away from cameras (don't think this matters? ask the silk road guy).
you still gotta assume your using a honeypot if you want to be really paranoid, use obscured bitcoin transactions (lots account changes so it can't be tracked back to your exchange then to your CC), use a fake address and hope the DEA isnt waiting there for you when you pick up your drugs.

GL paranoid guy.
chances are no one cares about your small order thoguh.

Exactly what I was thinking

Well, I'm this person
and I gotta say that you're wrong. The deep web is not 100% anonymous and there are risks that come with the use of that technology meaning that it's still possible to get busted. Are you trying to be edgy or something so you insult ?

*This person

bumpers